PDA

View Full Version : What Frustrates You!?!?/what makes you happy/The Perfect Day

Alive-Cat
10-11-2010, 09:37 AM
WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY, WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. That's what I'm asking, in a nutshell. I don't know why I want to know, I just do. It may give me a sense of being complete. It may be counted as worthwhile discussion. :greenie:
But basically;
What's the best day you've spent? A perfect day, where everything went good. Solid. Nice one. If you have not yet spent a good day, what do you imagine one would be comprised of? MAKE IT UP. Where would this day be spent?
Let's say it's a competition. Best day wins. That will motivate the masses.
Also, what makes you angry? What kind of stupid dumb ass shenanigans fuck up your day? Threads like this? Dogs pooping on the path and no one cleaning it up? You decide. This is your thread, which I have made for you.

SIDE TOPIC: I do have in my possession pictures of Psychotic BODYBOARDING/SLAYING DRAGONS/SLEEPING IN A CAVE. I am holding these pictures. If anyone wishes to see, then by all means ask. I may post them in this very thread. However, as I do not wish to be slain by Almighty Powerful Psychotic, I will have to remain anonymous while doing so.

NorthernChaosGod
10-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Pics or GTFO

Shorty
10-12-2010, 02:08 AM
The words "mucus" and "moist" make me angry, and I heard BOTH of them today.

Things that make me happy include gin&tonics, watching my bettas make faces at me, and the fuzzy slippers I'm wearing.

fire_of_avalon
10-12-2010, 02:38 AM

Things that make me happy include gin&tonics, watching my bettas make faces at me, and the fuzzy slippers I'm wearing.
Remember that time in chat when I was freaking you & Manny Ninja out by saying moist milky discharge about everything?

That was pretty much perfect.

Shorty
10-12-2010, 02:56 AM
I'm pretty sure she joined in with the potty-mouth talk.

Raistlin
10-12-2010, 03:00 AM
I think Shorty's name should be changed to Moist Milky Discharge.

Shorty
10-12-2010, 03:01 AM
Absolutely not. How are dare you.

Raistlin
10-12-2010, 03:03 AM
Moist Mucus Discharge?

Shorty
10-12-2010, 03:04 AM
I think Raist's name should be changed to Pompous Inflated Windbag.

Raistlin
10-12-2010, 03:07 AM
That's a good one, too. Can an admin do both?

Shorty
10-12-2010, 03:09 AM
This thread is making me angry.

Shiny
10-12-2010, 03:48 AM
If you say moist one more time I swurt to GURT!

NorthernChaosGod
10-12-2010, 04:14 AM
I think both name changes should be made, posthaste.

Clo
10-12-2010, 06:00 AM
Change them, change them NOW! It would make my day perfect.

Raistlin
10-12-2010, 07:36 AM
Whenever I see my name I will think of this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6raVzrbqrM), which is always a plus.

EDIT: Plus, I am totally a pompous windbag. It is one of my many virtues.

Rodarian
10-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Eating spaghetti with red sauce and meat balls makes me happy!!

Poverty and sickness makes me angry/unhappy

Alive-Cat
10-12-2010, 11:41 AM
The words foil, puss, couch, earwax, funk and some others I can't think of right now are UGLY BAD WORDS.
The words oryx, navigate, option, contemplate, PSYCHOTICBODYBOARDING, slide, transpose and a few others are GOOD CLEAN WORDS. :greenie:

Jiro
10-12-2010, 12:28 PM
SIDE TOPIC: I do have in my possession pictures of Psychotic BODYBOARDING/SLAYING DRAGONS/SLEEPING IN A CAVE. I am holding these pictures. If anyone wishes to see, then by all means ask. I may post them in this very thread. However, as I do not wish to be slain by Almighty Powerful Psychotic, I will have to remain anonymous while doing so.

I call bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:. You don't have these photos of Psychotic.

He can't bodyboard! :hahaha: You're so funny Alive-Man! :hahaha:

Alive-Cat
10-12-2010, 05:36 PM
I call bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:. You don't have these photos of Psychotic.

He can't bodyboard! :hahaha: You're so funny Alive-Man! :hahaha:

You may mock me now, but just you wait! And he CAN bodyboard. Psychotic = SUPER-ELITE-ULTIMATE-BODYBOARDER. If you ask him and he says he can't he's just being modest. Modest, and defensive. It took me years to get those walls down. :heart:

Peegee
10-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Generally the only time I get frustrated is when I cannot throw something away that is irritating. Then it becomes an eyesore/annoying/burden.

The perfect day would be one where everything was awesome. See: last week.

Fujiko
10-17-2010, 09:59 PM

Remember that time in chat when I was freaking you & Manny Ninja out by saying moist milky discharge about everything?

That was pretty much perfect.

Lmao xDD

Jessweeee♪
10-18-2010, 02:35 AM
Angry people make me angry. Road rage especially. It seems like everyone thinks they're the only competent driver. You are not the best goddamn driver on the road. The mother of the teenager learning to drive who you are angry at is going on about how much of an asshole tailgater you are right now.

Relaxing doing-nothing days make me happy. Weird conversations I have with my boyfriend while one of us is sleep talking make me happy. Hyping over a game or something I'm looking forward to makes me happy!

escobert
10-18-2010, 02:41 AM
People being stupid makes me angry.
Spending time with my lady friend make me happy.
perfect day would be a day full of blunts beer lazyness and my girl next to me!

NorthernChaosGod
10-18-2010, 06:29 AM
Angry people make me angry. Road rage especially. It seems like everyone thinks they're the only competent driver. You are not the best goddamn driver on the road. The mother of the teenager learning to drive who you are angry at is going on about how much of an asshole tailgater you are right now.

Relaxing doing-nothing days make me happy. Weird conversations I have with my boyfriend while one of us is sleep talking make me happy. Hyping over a game or something I'm looking forward to makes me happy!

I'm an amazing driver. :colbert: