PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Arcade Game Coming to PSN and XBOX Live

Depression Moon
10-11-2010, 07:26 PM
X-Men (Arcade) Video Game, Debut Trailer | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-trailer-x-men-arcade/705920)

Vyk
10-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Why's the description say classic arcade game "coming back" to consoles. Isn't this the 4-player TMNT style X-Men game that never made it to consoles? (My bandwidth blows and I don't load videos very well so if that's explained in the trailer itself I apologize)

Its awesome if it is that game. I've never had a chance to play it because the one thing I've yet to ever emulate is arcade games lol

Bolivar
10-12-2010, 03:25 AM
Obligatory "Wish it was (insert other older game here ->)" Magneto's Move or Children of the Atom but hopefully this will be a nice downloadable title for a couple bucks"

Wolf Kanno
10-12-2010, 04:39 AM
Oh hell yes. :love:

Polnareff
10-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Finally I don't have to go two hours down the road to Cedar Point to play this game nor do I have to use the "e" word to play it.

Hearing Colossus's "AUUUUURRRRRGH" scream when he does his special for the first time in two years will be awesome. :p

Depression Moon
10-14-2010, 05:55 PM
the E word?

and I hope Konami releases This game next.

http://www.xblafans.com/wp-content/uploads//2010/04/simpsonsarcade.jpg

JKTrix
10-15-2010, 12:35 AM
People talk pretty openly about using torrents to download TV shows and stuff in other sections of the forums, so I'm pretty sure just talking about emulators won't get you in trouble here.

Vyk
10-15-2010, 12:39 AM
Definitely. Emulators and ROMs really aren't frowned upon and can be discussed freely and openly. We just have to accept and respect that its illegal and dangerous to point anyone TO those ROMs. 'Twould get EoFF in a needless amount of trouble. But other than that ROMs and emulation are great. And for some games, still, are the only way to enjoy them

Polnareff
10-15-2010, 01:20 AM
so I'm pretty sure just talking about emulators won't get you in trouble here.

I've just taken to calling emulators "the 'e' word" wherever I can because there's been a couple forums I've gone to where I've gotten temp. banned for even mentioning them, which is bogus. So now I do that out of habit.

On topic, hell yeah, online co-op play (I missed that part at first)!

Now all we need is a port of Guardian Heroes to one of these newer systems, and a port of Battle Circuit.