PDA

View Full Version : So Fierce!

Laddy
10-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Fierce needs to be a more commonly used adjective.

Discuss words you use a lot others don't.

Cuchulainn
10-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Fierce, when discribing anything but an angry tiger is an incredibly gay word. Like 'tre' belongs to the gay community and I wouldn't dream of stealing it.

Rodarian
10-13-2010, 03:34 PM
That word is not part of my daily vocabulary... It does not compute....:|

Alive-Cat
10-13-2010, 03:46 PM
LET'S ALL GET FIERCE AND SMURFING FIERCE THE PLACE UP WITH THE FIERCENESS YOU FIERCING LITTLE FIERCES. COME ON! FIERCE! :hyper:

NorthernChaosGod
10-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Fierce, when discribing anything but an angry tiger is an incredibly gay word. Like 'tre' belongs to the gay community and I wouldn't dream of stealing it.

Yeah, this. Stupid Tyra Banks.

Raistlin
10-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Fierce, when discribing anything but an angry tiger is an incredibly gay word.

You're pretty fierce, Cuch.

Bunny
10-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Fierce, when discribing anything but an angry tiger is an incredibly gay word.

You're pretty fierce, Cuch.

Fierce like an angry gay tiger.

Shlup
10-13-2010, 10:39 PM
It just makes me think of Tyra Banks.

http://i29.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2rdbzpc.jpg

blackmage_nuke
10-13-2010, 11:35 PM
I try to use the phrase "something fierce" as in "he was drunk something fierce" more often but I dont have the accent for it.

Discuss words you use a lot others don't.
I use sack in place of the word bag, just to make people uncomfortable.

NorthernChaosGod
10-14-2010, 12:04 AM
I try to use the phrase "something fierce" as in "he was drunk something fierce" more often but I dont have the accent for it.

You know, that reminds me of Firefly. I should say that.

Shorty
10-14-2010, 02:21 AM
Now you're got me thinking of Firefly.

Fierce is better than "sick". "aw man, that's so sick", "went to this sick show the other night". Sick is the worst.

Raistlin
10-14-2010, 03:01 AM
This guy are sick.

Shorty
10-14-2010, 03:08 AM
It's sick how fierce you are.

Clo
10-14-2010, 05:02 AM
I was at a festival once and these teenagers in front of me were talking about something and one of them said, "That's sick nasty!"

And my mind was so blown that something could be both so sick and so nasty that it transcended into the realm of sick nasty, which I am assuming means it's too awesome for me to even fathom, and I would have an aneurysm trying.

Jiro
10-14-2010, 05:08 AM
Gonna endeavour to say fierce at least three times a day now.

Rodarian
10-14-2010, 07:45 AM

http://i29.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2rdbzpc.jpg

Now that's fiercely scary! :onoes:

Bunny
10-14-2010, 10:49 AM
I was at a festival once and these teenagers in front of me were talking about something and one of them said, "That's sick nasty!"

And my mind was so blown that something could be both so sick and so nasty that it transcended into the realm of sick nasty, which I am assuming means it's too awesome for me to even fathom, and I would have an aneurysm trying.

That is far better than this god damn legit business that seems to be popular with retarded high school kids nowadays.

Loony BoB
10-14-2010, 04:43 PM
I agree with the annoyance at the poor usage of the words 'fierce', 'sick' and 'legit'. Okay, with 'legit', I don't mind as much. It depends on who is using it. If it's MC Hammer, I'm totally cool with it.

Alive-Cat
10-14-2010, 05:07 PM
I think the word 'condassle' should be used a lot more. As a verb, adjective AND noun.

qwertysaur
10-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Today's word of the day is vernacular because I said so.

Tomorrow it shall be whatever <a href="http://www.watchout4snakes.com/CreativityTools/RandomWord/RandomWordPlus.aspx">this</a> site tells me, complexity set to uncommon and a random part of speech. :p

Shiny
10-14-2010, 07:29 PM

hahaha oh tyra <3

I call everyone I like, "girl" even men. :shiny:

Madame Adequate
10-14-2010, 08:05 PM
You are - all of you - smalltime.

On another forum which I grace with my supernal attentions - I shall not expatiate which, lest I prove to be a vector for infecting it with the degenerate cohorts of this locale - I have been captivated by a colloquy over the catalysts which incline certain personages to propagandize themselves as preeminent and punctilious aspirants for positions of gubernatorial authority. They contend that such solicitation is symptomatic of megalomania and turpitude, and reprehend my advocation that the constrictions of such office are generally the genesis of the calumny of our governing cabals as quixotic and credulous.

Peegee
10-14-2010, 08:11 PM

On another forum which I grace with my supernal attentions - I shall not expatiate which, lest I prove to be a vector for infecting it with the degenerate cohorts of this locale - I have been captivated by a colloquy over the catalysts which incline certain personages to propagandize themselves as preeminent and punctilious aspirants for positions of gubernatorial authority. They contend that such solicitation is symptomatic of megalomania and turpitude, and reprehend my advocation that the constrictions of such office are generally the genesis of the calumny of our governing cabals as quixotic and credulous.

So what sorts of terms do they use?

NorthernChaosGod
10-14-2010, 09:58 PM

STFU

Bunny
10-15-2010, 12:18 AM

I own a thesaurus too.

Madame Adequate
10-15-2010, 04:21 AM
That's great, except I didn't use one.

I did use a dictionary to check the spelling of "colloquy".

Bunny
10-15-2010, 05:01 AM

I can say things on the internet too. Watch:

Every day I ride a saber-tooth tiger to school, where I am greeted with immense fanfare from all the faculty and students there.

G13
10-15-2010, 05:08 AM

I would have punched whoever said that.

I was walking through the grocery store not too long ago and a grown woman who was running around asking people for bus fare tried stopping me with "Yo, dawg. Ho'd up. Ho'd up!" Dear god, what has happened to the English language? Needless to say I threw a handful of quarters at her and quickened my pace if not full on ran away.

The only word I use a lot is fuck and for fucking good reason.

Madame Adequate
10-15-2010, 05:19 AM

I can say things on the internet too. Watch:

Every day I ride a saber-tooth tiger to school, where I am greeted with immense fanfare from all the faculty and students there.

Oh Bunny, I missed your acerbic cynicism :love:

Loony BoB
10-15-2010, 01:10 PM
MILF, that post reminded me of those poorly worded "summaries" of what law change is to be voted on in parliament or in a general election or whatever. You know? I forget where I read a recent one... it's especially bad when they start using really long sentences at the same time. Basically they make it as difficult to understand as possible so the person doesn't know whether to vote in favour or against.

Still, better to do it for tactical confusion than to be patronising.

qwertysaur
10-15-2010, 02:43 PM

Or they just want the shiny blue title under their username because it's shiny and has a scent of freash lemons and lavender. At least it's blue on this forum, elsewhere the color can vary greatly. :p

Agent Proto
10-18-2010, 06:46 AM

hahaha oh tyra <3

I call everyone I like, "girl" even men. :shiny:

FIERCE.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh221/BuyHerCandy19/smd5xj.gif

~*~Celes~*~
10-18-2010, 07:10 AM
I've been using "travesty' a lot lately :D