PDA

View Full Version : Its been a long time...

vivi the master
10-14-2010, 01:50 AM
I doubt anyone here will remember who I am....but I'll give you a reminder
Back in 2006 an immature kid joined this message board under the name of "vivi the master" This kid was seeking attention and was making stupid topics and spam comments

Over time said kid forgot about the website in question...until lately..and he looked over his previous posts...wondering what was wrong with him
It has been 4 years since He joined this website...and is no longer an immature attention seeking brat...
So I have returned ..only without being stupid and writing "all your apple pie are belong to us" (what was I thinking) everywhere.

Pheesh
10-14-2010, 06:19 AM
Oh my God...but...YOUR name is vivi the master. Now that is a strange coincidence.

Welcome back, hope you stick around and post lots.

vivi the master
10-14-2010, 02:14 PM
I know how weird is that.

qwertysaur
10-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Looking back at some of my old posts is a weird but somewhat interesting venture. :quina:

Alive-Cat
10-14-2010, 06:06 PM
vivi the master, you may or may not remember me, but I assure you our paths have crossed before. The times we spent; battled, argued, loved. Let's just say they grew to shape the men we would become. Years we spent on opposite sides of the spectrum - our lives too conflicted for us to ever see eye to eye. The day I defeated you at Mount. Salloon was the best and worst day of my life. I never thought you would return, but here I am proved wrong.
But, despite everything, I think it is good that you are back.
Our epic journey has brought us to this point and now I ask; what do you want from me, vivi the master?

vivi the master
10-14-2010, 09:21 PM
It rings a bell....
One of the only good things I remember me doing was a strange Final Fantasy IV role play...that ended with all the characters dying hilariously

Alive-Cat
10-15-2010, 05:02 PM
vivi the master, do you remember on 23-08-2006, I gave you a usernote saying: "rofl",
Little did we know then, that usernote would grow to shape the men we would become. :roll2

Jiro
10-21-2010, 01:52 PM
All your apple pie are belong to us is pretty genius if you ask me.