PDA

View Full Version : The Office, Season 7

Shorty
10-15-2010, 04:16 AM
HOLLY HOLLY HOLLY HOLLY HOLLY HOLLY HOLLY HOLLY

JAN JAN JAN JAN JAN JAN JAN JAN JAN

alright, I'm only ten minutes in (episode 4), but this is like, the best episode ever. My two favorite people.

Loving Season 7. Don't spoil it for me.

NeoCracker
10-15-2010, 04:17 AM
you know, I could never get into The Office.

Now Office Space on the other hand... :jokey:

Shlup
10-15-2010, 04:26 AM
I read the spoiler without thinking about it. D'oh!

JKTrix
10-15-2010, 04:28 AM
The most recent episode hasn't ticked over on Hulu yet, but when Michael and Toby actually started to bond in one of the prior episodes I couldn't stop smiling. Just like Toby. Above all the other things Michael does, his treatment of Toby always disgusted me.

Shorty
10-15-2010, 04:30 AM
Are you kidding me! Michael mistreating Toby is the best!

also, I KNEW that Holly wasn't done with! I knew she wasn't just a fluke! This is them bringing her back to The Office, it just has to be!

All of my exclamation points are hopefully expressing how seriously enthused I am about HOLLY HOLLY HOLLY.

Shlup
10-15-2010, 04:32 AM
I've always loved Michael's random and intense hatred of Toby. xD

Del Murder
10-15-2010, 09:43 PM
This most recent episode was one of the best in a while, probably because it was a throwback to earlier (better) times and featured characters closer to their original personalities. Michael is much more entertaining as a hopeless goofy romantic than an oblivious stooge making one cringe-worthy moment after another. Dwight is better as Michael's lackey than some totalitarian assmunch.

Also it was probably good that it didn't feature much of Jim and/or Pam, who I've lost all interest in as characters.

Shlup
10-15-2010, 10:19 PM
I love Jim and Pam. ;___________;

It was a really good episode though.

Miriel
10-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Jim & Pam were my favorite freakin' people ever, which makes their demise that much harder to witness. I kinda hate them now, and I hate that I hate them. :crying2:

I loved the opening for this past episode.

Shorty
10-16-2010, 02:22 AM
I find myself liking Jim and Pam less and less, too. After they got married, there's not really any interest left.

NorthernChaosGod
10-16-2010, 02:50 AM
I've always loved Michael's random and intense hatred of Toby. xD

It's great! Toby's the worst. :mad2:

H-I-R-P-E-E-S XD

Shlup
10-16-2010, 03:49 AM
Fine! The Office should've just strung Jim and Pam along for ten years like smurfing goddamn Ross and Rachel so they could make piney-faces at each other because two people falling in love and being happily married makes them dislikable! I smurfing hate that! It's smurfing bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: that a couple on TV can't just get together and be happy without their fans turning on them.

smurfing. Bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:.

:mymelbert:

Shorty
10-16-2010, 03:51 AM
I'm not TURNING on them! I still love (old) Jim and Pam! They are just losing my interest now!

Shlup
10-16-2010, 03:58 AM
Bitch. I hate you forever.

Shorty
10-16-2010, 04:06 AM
It's not my fault. All of my energy is going into hoping that Michael and Holly to end up together.

Del Murder
10-16-2010, 06:33 AM
People get less interesting once they get married and have kids. It's a fact of life.

But aside from that, last year they really messed up those characters, making Jim some Michael clone and Pam lose all interest in her dreams beyond Scranton.

NorthernChaosGod
10-16-2010, 08:58 AM
Fuck you guys, I still like Jim and Pam. They're fucking adorable and you all know it. :doublecolbert:

Bastian
10-16-2010, 09:19 AM
I still like Jim and Pam too! Their navigation of parenthood is adorable! But... yeah, I'm far more interested in Michael and you-know-who right now.

Also, best line ever. "H... I......... R..." Bwahahha!