PDA

View Full Version : Boardelands GOTY

NeoCracker
10-15-2010, 05:33 AM
Haven't done Noxx's or Revolution expansion before when I played on my budys 360, so after the hilarity of the normal game and Ned, I picked up the GOTY on my PS3, and am loving it jsut as much.

Anyone intrested in playing, my PSN is jiggledaddy. :p

For now, we speak of the awesome that is Boarderlands.

VeloZer0
10-15-2010, 01:25 PM
I've wrapped up Zed, Knoxx and Claptrap expansions, but I am always down for playing some more. Too bad I own it on 360. I absolutely love this game.

Only disappointing part was the lack of Tannis in the Claptrap expansion. She was easily my favorite character from the original Borderlands and I was so excited to see her right as I zoned in. But she doesn't have any part in the story :cry:

DMKA
10-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Is Borderlands really as fun online as everyone says?

I tried playing single player and was bored out of my mind with it in a couple hours. It's been sitting in my drawer ever since. xD

Vyk
10-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Going through the missions with 4 other people is actually incredibly fun. And you can randomly square off against people whenever you want. I can't remember if you can turn friendly fire off and on, but in order to initiate a duel you attack someone and it does no damage, and they accept whether they want to duel or not. But with all the crazy guns and weird things characters can do. Its really fun. I don't know how long-lasting it is though, as me an my ex-roomy rented it, rather than buying it. And it was new then, but if you have some friends who have it and want to play it, it's totally worth it

I'll admit, the MMO style set-up for quests is really not becoming of an FPS game though. But I got over that. It amused me

I presume the GOTY version comes with some of the expansions?

NeoCracker
10-15-2010, 04:07 PM
It has all of them up to the Clap Trap rebellion that came out last month.