PDA

View Full Version : Lack Of Sleep Causing Me To Hallucinate And Think That I'm Ron Howard.

Alive-Cat
10-15-2010, 07:00 AM
I have been awake for approximately 52 minutes now. I don't need to wake up at six but I do anyway, that will be explained in due time.
On the days when I have college I have to leave my house at 7:45 to walk to the train station and catch a train. ZOOM. I don't need to get up at 6:00 in the morning BUT, I like to. Not because I like getting up early, but because I NEED some relaxing time before I get ready and go. I have to sit around, drinking coffee, waking up for at least 45 minutes before I feel good enough to do anything. When I have work I will get up at four in the morning if I have to, just to get my morning relaxation. EVEN if I was out until three the night before.
And I HAVE to shower, every morning. NEVER night. Has to be morning.
Generally, how do you get ready in the mornings? Do you have any morning rituals, such as sacrificing a small animal to the God of mornings, Shaokern Flash?
I pretty much always get up earlyish anyway. But when I get up and I have to go somewhere, I hate it and don't want to, but when I get up and know that I don't have to do anything, it's a fine, enjoyable experience, fun for everyone involved!
Basically what I'm trying to say is; do you like trains? :D

SIDE TOPIC: race to get ready in the morning fastest. Need pictures, each frame at most 3 seconds apart, documenting your morning from start to finish.

Clo
10-15-2010, 07:02 AM
I love trains, and you ARE ron howard YEAAAHHHH!

Alive-Cat
10-15-2010, 07:04 AM
I AM RON HOWARD, I knew it! I knew it wasn't a dream! If I'm Ron Howard then who do you want to be? :hyper:

Mo-Nercy
10-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Nothing special. Wake up, brush teeth, shave, toss some clothes, maybe grab something to eat then out the door. If I have uni, work or I'm going to the gym, I always have my bag pre-packed the night before. I like to have as little to do as possible in the mornings.

G13
10-15-2010, 07:06 AM
You are quickly becoming my most favorite member ever. :monster:

I do not like trains though. :colbert:

Alive-Cat
10-15-2010, 07:18 AM
You are quickly becoming my most favorite member ever. :monster:

I do not like trains though. :colbert:

Finally, after all these years, my affections for you are being returned, Guardian XIII!? :excited:
Trains make me go to sleep. It's like being in a huge hairdryer, or something to that effect.

Rodarian
10-15-2010, 02:28 PM
I love all thing Ships, Trains, Planes and Automobiles! :D

And I usually get up an hour before I have go somewhere..Have a bfast, watch the news.

Peegee
10-15-2010, 04:30 PM
My record for sleep deprivation is somewhere along the lines of 55-60+ hours. I sort of lost track toward the end because I was hallucinating. People were talking outside my house but no human bodies were there and all of my roommates were inside the house.

I was playing Enfos on wc3 during spring break at the time. Told myself 'okay time to sleep'

=)

Alive-Cat
10-15-2010, 04:34 PM
I feel like a wuss, I've never went very long without sleep, I just get little of it because of going to bed late and getting up early. Most I've went without is probably just not sleeping for one night.
I used to find it hard to sleep when I was young because of monsters all over my room everywhere. :(

Peegee
10-15-2010, 04:58 PM
I feel like a wuss, I've never went very long without sleep, I just get little of it because of going to bed late and getting up early. Most I've went without is probably just not sleeping for one night.
I used to find it hard to sleep when I was young because of monsters all over my room everywhere. :(

asl?

qwertysaur
10-15-2010, 05:01 PM
A train is a very effective way to win a fighting game match. :p <a herf="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZatmjD67qw&feature=related">Watch</a>

Alive-Cat
10-15-2010, 05:13 PM
asl?

16/f/california

:heart:?

Jessweeee♪
10-15-2010, 05:48 PM
Train, train, take us away ♪

Clo
10-15-2010, 07:24 PM
I love trains, and you ARE ron howard YEAAAHHHH!

I AM RON HOWARD, I knew it! I knew it wasn't a dream! If I'm Ron Howard then who do you want to be? :hyper:

Hm, was kinda tipsy when I posted that. Anyway, can I be JOHN MALKOVICH?!

~*~Celes~*~
10-15-2010, 08:00 PM
"I like baseball bats. And curly lightbulbs. How do they make them so curly? And I like chickens. None of those things are related!"

Just one of many "clever" things I've said while exhausted :D

Jessweeee♪
10-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Once I half woke up in the middle of the night and thought I was a puzzle. In order to solve me I had to curl up into a ball and sleep until I was solved.

Laddy
10-15-2010, 08:16 PM
I have never rode a train in my life until I went to England. Trains are all but nonexistant in Memphis.

Jessweeee♪
10-15-2010, 08:31 PM
I have never rode a train in my life until I went to England. Trains are all but nonexistant in Memphis.

But you have Amtrak! Don't you know how awesome Amtrak is?!

Though when I wanted to take one to Florida from Texas I absolutely could not book anything that didn't take me to Chigago and then DC first.

NorthernChaosGod
10-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Once I half woke up in the middle of the night and thought I was a puzzle. In order to solve me I had to curl up into a ball and sleep until I was solved.

D'awwwwwwww. That's adorable.