PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Butter - Your Wonders Never Cease To Amaze Me. love you x

Alive-Cat
10-19-2010, 01:47 PM
Peanut Butter is my biggest addiction. True story. I can eat it by the spoonful, splatter sandwiches/toast with mountains of it. It's a great invention.
Wikipedia tells me that; 'Peanuts are native to the tropics of the Americas, and were mashed to become a pasty substance by the Aztec Native Americans hundreds of years ago.'
I think we should all take a moment to say:

Thank you, Aztec Native Americans hundreds of years ago!

Some people like peanut butter crunchy, some like it smooth. I don't give a smurf. It's all good.
Wikipedia also tells me that; 'A popular myth is that George Washington Carver invented peanut butter. While he is credited with inventing over 300 uses for peanuts, peanut butter was not one of them, as it had already been invented prior to this. This myth is still taught in many American school systems.'
smurf you George Washington Carver, you lying scumbag! :nonono:

So what do you think of peanut butter? How do you like it? How much of it do you eat? Do you like it with jam? Or as you Americans say; 'jelly'?

hit me up. x

kotora
10-19-2010, 01:49 PM
I've been addicted for years.

http://www.destroopwafel.com/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/5012182497a19e6c8b58d7f78977b5b6/d/e/destroopwafel_calve_pindakaas_350gr_2.jpg

best goddamn peanut butter in the world. Makes all the other brands taste like :bou::bou::bou::bou:. It's crunchy and not sweet at all, unlike that american peanut butter. It's beyond awesome. Sometimes I don't even put it on my bread, I just stick my fingers in it and lick it off.

Bunny
10-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Peanut butter is gross and I wish that I was not a human.

Clo
10-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Between the ages of 5 - 9, I refused to eat anything that didn't have peanut butter. Therefore, my diet consisted of peanut butter crackers, peanut butter sandwiches, celery and peanut butter and peanut butter-flavored cereals, except for the other stuff my parents would occassionally force me to eat.

I didn't eat well as a child. This is probably why I'm short.

Alive-Cat
10-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Between the ages of 5 - 9, I refused to eat anything that didn't have peanut butter. Therefore, my diet consisted of peanut butter crackers, peanut butter sandwiches, celery and peanut butter and peanut butter-flavored cereals, except for the other stuff my parents would occassionally force me to eat.

This love of peanut butter is why you're a ROLE MODEL for everyone. :D

Rodarian
10-19-2010, 05:27 PM
It makes me big and strong and gives me lots of energy.....To make love with you....:snog:

~*~Celes~*~
10-19-2010, 05:30 PM
I am such a peanut butter fiend!

I also love ketchup, just not both together.

Also, jelly and jam are two different things. Jam is easier to spread than jelly.

Shorty
10-19-2010, 05:39 PM
I make the best fucking peanut butter pie in the world.

I like peanut butter, but chocolate is better.

Alive-Cat
10-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Surprisingly, out of all the peanut butter I've sampled, it's Sainsburys that is the king. (http://bexgoes4you.com/sainsburys/Sainsbury%27s%20Peanut%20Butter,%20Crunchy%20340g.jpg)

Raistlin
10-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Peanut butter is awesome, and anyone who denies this is surely some evil, soul-sucking demon. The best thing to put on a bagel is peanut butter, and I still regularly have peanut butter and crackers as a snack.

NorthernChaosGod
10-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Crunchy peanut butter is fucking amazing and the superior option. I use smooth when I want to add some to a protein shake though, makes the chocolate flavor taste like a peanut butter cup. :bigsmile:

Clo
10-19-2010, 07:39 PM
I am a fucking role model. But you know what's weird? I don't like peanut butter and chocolate mixed, really. I do love peanut butter on bagels though. And on toast!

Shlup
10-19-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't like peanut butter in a dessert capacity. I only like it on PMJ sammiches, on bananas, or on apples. I prefer chunky, but BJ will only eat smooth so that's what we usually have in the house.

Raistlin
10-19-2010, 09:16 PM
I don't like peanut butter and chocolate mixed, really.

You are missing out on one of the great joys of existence.

Del Murder
10-19-2010, 09:22 PM
One time I ate expired peanut butter but I didn't die.

Ouch!
10-19-2010, 09:26 PM
The more important question is chunky or smooth?

Pheesh
10-19-2010, 09:27 PM

This love of peanut butter is why you're a ROLE MODEL for everyone. :D

Yeah...but her height kind of negates any role she may be modeling.

Peanut Butter is delicious, but I don't eat it often, I may get some next time I'm at the shops.

Raistlin
10-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Yeah...but her height kind of negates any role she may be modeling.

Nah, there are plenty she would qualify for: midget, hobbit, young child, etc.

Pheesh
10-19-2010, 09:32 PM
True that. Now that the hobbit movie is back on track the possibilities are endless.

Chris
10-19-2010, 09:32 PM
I really, really do not like peanut butter. It's greasy, oily and like an even worse version of butter.

Rebellious Eagle
10-19-2010, 09:37 PM
Peanut butter plus apples equals pure happiness, no question about it. <3

Seraphic
10-19-2010, 09:53 PM
I recently discovered the awesomeness that is Reeses Puffs Cereal and it's like crack now.
I never really ate peanut butter when I was younger, but now I can't understand how I did without PBJ sandwiches.
Crunchy for sandwiches,smooth for everything else :3

NorthernChaosGod
10-19-2010, 11:21 PM
I really, really do not like peanut butter. It's greasy, oily and like an even worse version of butter.

GTFO

Shorty
10-20-2010, 02:21 AM
I just want to announce that I am eating some thai beef vegetable peanut sauce thing that is essentially peanut butter over beef and vegetables and it is fucking delicious.

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2010, 03:09 AM
Have any of you ever had peanut butter on a hamburger? They have a burger like that at a place in downtown and it was delicious.

fire_of_avalon
10-20-2010, 05:40 AM
I make the best smurfing peanut butter pie in the world.

I like peanut butter, but chocolate is better.
Do me.

Also, I made a discovery. Well, actually, I was given a gift. A manager was talking about having her snack or something. Said something about peanut butter and bacon. What? What the hell is wrong with you? Get out.

No, she says. It's good. I happen upon her while she's eating it. She gives me a bite.

To. Die. For.

Shorty
10-20-2010, 05:46 AM
I'll do you.

http://0.tqn.com/d/southernfood/1/0/G/D/pbpie6s.jpg

Take that in. Really think about it.

Pheesh
10-20-2010, 05:58 AM
Shorty, I think my eyes just came.

G13
10-20-2010, 08:02 AM
Crunchy peanut butter is smurfing amazing and the superior option.

Lately I've been wondering if there was any hope of salvaging this relationship. This right here gives me hope for the future.

I use smooth when I want to add some to a protein shake though, makes the chocolate flavor taste like a peanut butter cup. :bigsmile:

Nevermind. You're an awful human being again. SMOOTH IS THE ENEMY AND SO ARE YOU!

I load my sammiches with crunchy and only when I'm feeling frisky do I add some jelly/jam.

Alive-Cat
10-20-2010, 08:51 AM
That peanut buttery satay stuff that goes on curries and stir fries is SMURFING GOOD

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2010, 03:00 PM
I use smooth when I want to add some to a protein shake though, makes the chocolate flavor taste like a peanut butter cup. :bigsmile:

Nevermind. You're an awful human being again. SMOOTH IS THE ENEMY AND SO ARE YOU!

I don't want want peanuts floating around in my blender getting all stuck in the blades. :colbert:

Alive-Cat
10-20-2010, 04:26 PM
I'll float my peanuts around in your blender getting all stuck in the blades.

Raistlin
10-20-2010, 05:56 PM
I'll do you.

http://0.tqn.com/d/southernfood/1/0/G/D/pbpie6s.jpg

Take that in. Really think about it.

Gimme.

fire_of_avalon
10-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Be sure to add an extra dollop of mayonnaise to Raist's pie, Shorty.

Shorty
10-20-2010, 06:44 PM
god in heaven, why would you say such a horrible thing! I would never ruin a perfectly good pie like that.

Raistlin
10-20-2010, 07:13 PM
Hah, see, Shorty isn't a horrible person like you are, foa.

Clo
10-20-2010, 07:52 PM
PEANUT SAUCE IS GODDDD.