PDA

View Full Version : The Console war on EoFF

ScottyRedXIII
10-19-2010, 09:50 PM
this argument is absolutley pathetic, both consoles have there own pro's and cons and are equally goo, any one else agree??

But if i was asked i would say PS3 FTW!! (hypocrite i no :greenie:)

KentaRawr!
10-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Personally, I like the Wii. I have a Wii, and I like playing games on the Wii. :3

Shlup
10-19-2010, 10:53 PM
It's all a matter of personal taste. I like Wii best because I like party games and cartoony games, especially Mario.

Levian
10-19-2010, 10:55 PM
I like the PS3 and Wii combination.

Dreddz
10-20-2010, 12:01 AM
PS3. End of.

JKTrix
10-20-2010, 12:05 AM
This topic is bad, your post is awful, and I'm ashamed that anyone else even participated in this. We do better here.

DMKA
10-20-2010, 03:32 AM
This topic is bad, your post is awful, and I'm ashamed that anyone else even participated in this. We do better here.

They see me trollin'.....

Dreddz
10-20-2010, 01:01 PM
Haha, JKTrix lays down the law. These threads are usually great if Bolivar and Iceglow are involved.

Bolivar
10-20-2010, 05:37 PM
Haha, JKTrix lays down the law. These threads are usually great if Bolivar and Iceglow are involved.

*cue FFVI Boss Battle theme* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYLvj5WrKAQ) (or 8-bit theme for enhanced epicness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OG1o_CCubE&feature=related))

NOW that we got it started off right, let ME tell YOU all something you cowards can't recognize... 360's best games are multiplatform, its "exclusives" are better on PC, all consoles Red-Ring, Halo is outdated, LIVE's populated with pre-teen racists and drinking-age homophobes, Kinect doesn't even work, All Consoles Red-Ring, it doesn't have true 1080p, some consoles don't have optical out, ALL CONSOLES RED RING, they underinvest in first party content, they overinvest in exclusionary content instead of exclusive content which goes multiplatform anyway with less bugs and more content, oh and did I mention all consoles red ring?

:p

SERIOUSLY, though, there's things and games I like about the 360 and the Wii, and I think everyone else in this forum is on the same page about current consoles they don't own. I just picked the one that's right for me, with the most exclusives I care about, and the best functionality on top of that, for a price I was willing to pay ($299 in 2007 60GB refurb ftw).

I mean last night I took out Call of Duty 4 and put in Final Fantasy VI in the same machine. I suppose not everyone is into that kind of thing, but for me it's heaven :roll:

btw, how's that underpopulated 2011 lineup treating you guys over there? :D

Jessweeee♪
10-20-2010, 05:40 PM
I don't think we've had a console war here since FFXIII was announced for 360. Shame on you for digging that back up :nonono:

Vermachtnis
10-20-2010, 07:41 PM
DS

escobert
10-20-2010, 08:25 PM
PC > all :p

DMKA
10-21-2010, 03:32 AM
PC > all :p

Totally. I can play Farmville EXCLUSIVELY on the PC.

Take that consolebabies!

Rase
10-21-2010, 04:37 AM
Probably my DS or PC. Only things I play consistently anymore. If you meant of the home consoles, probably my 360.

Rantz
10-21-2010, 11:47 AM
GBC.

Roogle
10-21-2010, 09:22 PM
I play Super Street Fighter IV competitively. I have to say that the online capabilities and community around Xbox Live is far superior to that of Playstation Network.

Madame Adequate
10-21-2010, 09:44 PM
I have a PC and a 360. I wasn't interested in a PS3 for a long time, but it does now have enough games I can't get elsewhere for me to want one; I just don't have the means currently. I'm not interested in a Wii, however.

ljkkjlcm9
10-21-2010, 10:18 PM
I have a PC, DS, Wii, and PS3.... so I'm pretty much covered on all bases except PSP. And on the rare occasion a 360 game doesn't go to PC/PS3(that I actually want), my roommate does have a 360... lol

THE JACKEL

black orb
10-22-2010, 12:37 AM
>>> Im happy with the PS3 and PSP. I would like to have a Wii/DS too..:luca:

KentaRawr!
10-22-2010, 04:03 PM

*cue FFVI Boss Battle theme* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYLvj5WrKAQ) (or 8-bit theme for enhanced epicness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OG1o_CCubE&feature=related))

NOW that we got it started off right, let ME tell YOU all something you cowards can't recognize... 360's best games are multiplatform, its "exclusives" are better on PC, all consoles Red-Ring, Halo is outdated, LIVE's populated with pre-teen racists and drinking-age homophobes, Kinect doesn't even work, All Consoles Red-Ring, it doesn't have true 1080p, some consoles don't have optical out, ALL CONSOLES RED RING, they underinvest in first party content, they overinvest in exclusionary content instead of exclusive content which goes multiplatform anyway with less bugs and more content, oh and did I mention all consoles red ring?

:p

SERIOUSLY, though, there's things and games I like about the 360 and the Wii, and I think everyone else in this forum is on the same page about current consoles they don't own. I just picked the one that's right for me, with the most exclusives I care about, and the best functionality on top of that, for a price I was willing to pay ($299 in 2007 60GB refurb ftw).

I mean last night I took out Call of Duty 4 and put in Final Fantasy VI in the same machine. I suppose not everyone is into that kind of thing, but for me it's heaven :roll:

btw, how's that underpopulated 2011 lineup treating you guys over there? :D

There is one major flaw in your argument.

That is NOT an 8-bit mix.

Roto13
10-26-2010, 03:53 AM
This is a terrible thread full of terrible ideas and terrible posts.

KentaRawr!
10-27-2010, 02:37 AM
Aren't you banned?

Roto13
10-27-2010, 03:28 AM
Aren't you banned?

Aren't YOU banned?

KentaRawr!
10-27-2010, 04:13 AM
Aren't you banned?

Aren't YOU banned?

No! Get off this forum, you outlaw! :mad2:

Dreddz
10-27-2010, 09:57 AM

I know your trying to get on your high horse but can I remind you to calm down first. You do realise that your the only one taking this console wars seriously right?

Roto13
10-27-2010, 03:42 PM

I know your trying to get on your high horse but can I remind you to calm down first. You do realise that your the only one taking this console wars seriously right?
I know YOU'RE trying to get on your high horse but can I remind YOU to calm down first. You do realise that your the only one taking my post seriously right?

Console wars threads are always terrible, no matter how fanboyish they are or aren't. The OP should go hang around GameFAQs for a while or something. This place should be above this kind of thing, and it usually is, a few silly little fantards aside.

KentaRawr!
10-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Shouldn't there be a question mark at the end of that sentence you guys? So, it would be like:

"But can I ask you to calm down first?"

You know? D:

Psychotic
10-27-2010, 09:01 PM
I've never met someone that owns a PS3 that isn't a child molester and/or communist. This forum is a perfect example.

welp, time to crush up some red-ringed 360 consoles and snort them.

Pheesh
10-27-2010, 09:40 PM
I've never met someone that owns a PS3 that isn't a child molester and/or communist. This forum is a perfect example.

Snort them up your bum-hole, right?! Guffaw!

But seriously, Halo's pretty gay.

Roto13
10-27-2010, 09:43 PM

Real Xbots just inject it directly into their veins.

I've considered grinding a Game Boy or something into a very, very fine powder and baking it into a cake and eating it, just so I can say I've eaten a Game Boy.

Bolivar
10-27-2010, 11:08 PM

I've considered grinding a Game Boy or something into a very, very fine powder and baking it into a cake and eating it, just so I can say I've eaten a Game Boy.

My mind is in some kind of triggered trance right now... I'm trying to figure out if someone put a hallucinogen in my food and memories are mixing their way in reality in a way that's impossible, or if there actually is a time rift and somehow Roto13 is posting in a thread from last week.

Either way, good to see ya!

Shiny
10-27-2010, 11:11 PM
Xbox 360 and Wii gtfo with your lame ass Sony. I love PS2 though.

Roto13
10-28-2010, 03:04 AM

My mind is in some kind of triggered trance right now... I'm trying to figure out if someone put a hallucinogen in my food and memories are mixing their way in reality in a way that's impossible, or if there actually is a time rift and somehow Roto13 is posting in a thread from last week.

Either way, good to see ya!

I would have posted how lame you all are last week but I wasn't exactly in the position to post anything at the time.