PDA

View Full Version : Scream 4 trailer released

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-22-2010, 10:12 AM
YouTube - SCREAM 4 - Official Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDjXWPFv2AM)

I'm a huge fan of the original trilogy. I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about this one.....

Any thoughts?

Psychotic
10-22-2010, 03:41 PM
Why on earth does Neve Campbell look hotter now at 37 than she did at 23 in the original Scream? What the fuck?

I loved Scream.

Not watching this unless Randy is resurrected :colbert:

Mirage
10-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Women are like wine etc

NorthernChaosGod
10-22-2010, 06:20 PM
That trailer seemed campy as fuck.

Dreddz
10-22-2010, 06:27 PM
The Scream franchise ended when Randy died. And out of complete disrespect they decided to try and replace him with some other guys. What the fuck......

And since when was Wes Craven the master of suspense. Hitchcock owns that title I'm afraid.

Depression Moon
10-22-2010, 07:32 PM
What's Sookie, the Cheerleader, and Lady Electric doing in this movie?

Sookie would find out who the new killer is in 10min

The Cheerleader would die six times in the movie only to come back to life and

Lady Electric will probably end up ruining an intense scene by shocking the killer with an electric knee to the nuts.

charliepanayi
10-22-2010, 07:41 PM
The Scream franchise ended when Randy died. And out of complete disrespect they decided to try and replace him with some other guys. What the fuck......

And since when was Wes Craven the master of suspense. Hitchcock owns that title I'm afraid.

They didn't replace Randy with anyone (though it did suck when he died). Anyway the first Scream was great, the second was good and the third was poor, so can't see this being much better. Plus it just makes me think of the bit in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back where they're filming Scream 4 ('****ing Miramax! Cut!').

Inferno
10-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Why on earth does Neve Campbell look hotter now at 37 than she did at 23 in the original Scream? What the fuck?
I agree, she's gorgeous !

As for the movie, it will probably suck like the 3 others imo.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Plus it just makes me think of the bit in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back where they're filming Scream 4 ('****ing Miramax! Cut!').

Coincidentally/ironically, Jay and Silent Bob had a cameo in Scream 3.

Dreddz
10-22-2010, 10:03 PM
They didn't replace Randy with anyone
Randy's role in Scream was primarily to explain all the cliches in a horror movie. Now they have two other guys pretty much doing Randy's role.

I did happen to watch Scream recently and I still think its one of the better horror movies out there. I hope Scream 4 turns out well. Wes Craven is a little on and off though. We'll see.

LunarWeaver
10-22-2010, 10:06 PM
All of them are pretty messy when it comes to logic, and I honestly think Wes Craven is lucky instead of talented, but I like the movies despite it all. They are just fun. I hope 4 is fun too. It looks like it will be dumb yet somehow entertaining, and that's all I ever expected.

Levian
10-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Randy was pretty much just annoying imho!

and I think Scream 3 was pretty good as well, not far behind the other two. Parker Posey's character is fun and I like the interaction between her and Courtney Cox.

Controversial opinions! OOOoooooOoooh :eek:

Of course I'm going to see Scream 4. I can probably count on three hands the amount of times I've seen these movies. Wondering what they're going to do to Sidney, Dewey and Gale!

Elskidor
10-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Didn't think this would ever get made! I've always loved this first movie, but the rest were kinda lame as I bet this one will be, but I'll be watching it. I'm predicting Courtney or Arquette finally dying.

DMKA
10-23-2010, 01:55 AM
I knew nothing about this until now...Jesus Christ...

I thought it was going to be a direct-to-video crap thing but holy cow the main original actors are in it and Wes Craven is doing it? I might...actually have to see it.

Shiny
10-23-2010, 02:13 AM
@:23 wtf does that guy have on his head?

Elskidor
10-23-2010, 03:38 AM
Not sure, but it looks like a new dork cap.

Depression Moon
10-23-2010, 02:12 PM
They didn't replace Randy with anyone
Randy's role in Scream was primarily to explain all the cliches in a horror movie. Now they have two other guys pretty much doing Randy's role.

I did happen to watch Scream recently and I still think its one of the better horror movies out there. I hope Scream 4 turns out well. Wes Craven is a little on and off though. We'll see.

Scream's a horror movie? I thought it was a mystery/suspense.

charliepanayi
10-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Of course Scream was a horror movie in the classic sense, it pretty much deliberately references every horror movie trope going.