PDA

View Full Version : I GOT HACKED!! T_T

Rodarian
10-25-2010, 02:45 PM
To make things short and snappy.

Yesterday I tried to log on Fb and Msn.....Nothing happened...Next thing I know my friends are calling me ask why am I asking for their passwords....

Conclusion, someone hacked my account.....

I'm so vexed, I had to do some serious damage control...

I've changed all my passwords from other accounts

redirected any traffic to new accounts

All you guys have to be added back on FB from scratch....

I've contacted the 'heads of state' in regards to my hacked accounts....

But I here they are less than stellar in fixing the problem.....

Man I'm really really pissed!!

Oh and add me back on msn too..I miss chatting with Steve, Julian, Briene Mel etc etc...Basically all of ya!!

Jessweeee♪
10-25-2010, 03:30 PM
Could be a rogue app :(

Cuchulainn
10-25-2010, 04:01 PM
The girl who can't spell Jessica right is correct. A lot of apps on facebook and links on msn are riddled with wee bastard exploits.

YOU ARE TOO TRUSTING MY GOOD MAN.

Jessweeee♪
10-25-2010, 04:05 PM
My name is Jezzica :colbert:

Shoeberto
10-25-2010, 04:36 PM
It's really more of a social engineering thing than a proper hack.

The lesson there being not to trust apps, random links, or anything remotely suspicious online. Hacking means they forced their way in; social engineering means they got you to let them in. I feel bad for you, because it sucks, but just let it be a lesson for the future :)

Old Manus
10-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Nice cover there Hsu

Shoeberto
10-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Nice cover there Hsu
Well if he bought Stu Protection Anti-malware-virusprotector 5.8 Turbo 2011 when the pop-up said that he was infected WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION.

Peegee
10-25-2010, 05:24 PM
wtf murty. you removed me you jackass.

Rodarian
10-25-2010, 05:31 PM

The lesson there being not to trust apps, random links, or anything remotely suspicious online. Hacking means they forced their way in; social engineering means they got you to let them in. I feel bad for you, because it sucks, but just let it be a lesson for the future :)

Yes a lesson indeed ! T_T

Peegee
10-25-2010, 05:34 PM

Yes a lesson indeed ! T_T

haha I baleeted all my misc apps that are not mandatory for fb glory.

pika pi pika you.

Cuchulainn
10-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Hence why I said exploit & not virus.

IMPORTANT: TRUST NOTHING AND NOBODY ONLINE. EVERYONE IS A MALICIOUS NIGERIAN DEFRAUDING HACKER WHO IS ALSO (BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY) A PAEDOPHILE SEXUAL PREDATOR WHO'S LYING ABOUT THEIR SEX/AGE/HEIGHT AND IS NOT EVEN NIGERIOAN ANYWAY AS THEY ARE FROM LITTLE ROCK AND INDONESIA AT THE SAME TIME LIVING IN THEIR MUMS BASEMENT AND ALSO IN A 1 BEDROOM FLAT AT THE SAME TIME PLAYING HALO, LISTENING TO RICK ASTLEY AND MASTERBATING TO BABY PICTURES OF JUSTIN BIEBER AT THE SAME TIME.

You've been warned Taza. Be Safe.

Peegee
10-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Hence why I said exploit & not virus.

IMPORTANT: TRUST NOTHING AND NOBODY ONLINE. EVERYONE IS A MALICIOUS NIGERIAN DEFRAUDING HACKER WHO IS ALSO (BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY) A PAEDOPHILE SEXUAL PREDATOR WHO'S LYING ABOUT THEIR SEX/AGE/HEIGHT AND IS NOT EVEN NIGERIOAN ANYWAY AS THEY ARE FROM LITTLE ROCK AND INDONESIA AT THE SAME TIME LIVING IN THEIR MUMS BASEMENT AND ALSO IN A 1 BEDROOM FLAT AT THE SAME TIME PLAYING HALO AND MASTERBATING TO BABY PICTURES OF JUSTIN BIEBER AT THE SAME TIME.

You've been warned Taza. Be Safe.

We should ban you then.

Cuchulainn
10-25-2010, 06:00 PM
You don't have the stones. When challenged you regress to calling everything 'azn' and pretending your a 13 year old girl who likes pokemon. You're the one we need to watch.

Old Manus
10-25-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm crying

Cuchulainn
10-25-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm crying

There, there. *grooms*

Alive-Cat
10-25-2010, 06:13 PM
sorry

Rodarian
10-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Cuch is right by all accounts...

Laddy
10-26-2010, 10:10 PM
:O Nooo. How dare they!

The Last Illoran
10-29-2010, 05:24 PM
Hey rodarian, I need to send an email, whats your password. d:l)iiL (its a guy with a hat)

Roogle
10-29-2010, 06:43 PM
You should report the problem to Facebook. You may even be able to reclaim your old Facebook account rather than have to create a new one.

Hollycat
10-29-2010, 09:46 PM
you should have known better than to give me your passwords

Momiji
10-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Moral of the story: Facebook sucks don't use it

Elskidor
10-30-2010, 03:56 AM
Not sure what good it does to hack a Facebook/Myspace account. I'm not sure what good it does to own an account either though. Just reactivating my myspace account here, and found nothing fun about it except playing with profiles abit and getting to listen to music. Hate that anyone can track you down, especially the ones you try avoiding. My father-in-law was hacked but he was dumb enough to put his cell phone number and social security number and address on his FB, and the cops had to get invovled to save his identity.

Rodarian
10-30-2010, 08:42 AM
You should report the problem to Facebook. You may even be able to reclaim your old Facebook account rather than have to create a new one.

I did report it...I'm asking several people to report the hijacked one.. However their so called help system is absolutely useless!!!

NorthernChaosGod
10-30-2010, 07:30 PM

I did report it...I'm asking several people to report the hijacked one.. However their so called help system is absolutely useless!!!

Obviously if it was too easy, it"d be too open to abuse. And you're not famous. :p

Hollycat
11-01-2010, 02:32 AM
SO did they get ALL your passwords and stuff, should I like use a proxy on facebook or something