PDA

View Full Version : Assigning Espers

YTDN
10-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Which Espers did you assign to which characters and why?

My setup so far is

Ashe: Belias (Due to her link with Raithwall)
Fran: Mateus (Because of her final Quickening being ice-based)
Penelo: Shemhazai (it's pink)
Balthier: Adrammelech (Electricity=technology, Balthier seems a techy sort of guy)
Vaan: Hashmal (like Fran his final Quickening is Earth/Fire based)
Basch: Famfrit (left over from the rest) Zalera (works with his backstory)

So, how did you go about setting up your espers?

PeneloRatsbane
10-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Balthier: Famfrit, it appears at his most significant part of the game and I get Famfrit and Ffamran mixed up sometimes,

Roogle
10-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Belias: Ashe
Mateus: Ashe
Adrammelech: Ashe
Zalera: Ashe
Shemhazai: Ashe
Cuchulainn: Ashe
Exodus: Ashe
Hashmal: Ashe
Zeromus: Ashe
Famfrit: Ashe
Chaos: Ashe
Ultima: Ashe
Zodiark: Ashe

I assigned all of the Espers to Ashe only because I felt that she was the only character in the game that would logically have a connection or pact with otherworldly creatures.

Jessweeee♪
10-26-2010, 12:10 AM
I just kinda throw them at whoever is closest to the space on the board because I never ever have a use for them ever :(

Saber
10-26-2010, 02:35 AM
I assign mine equally to all characters. Every character can summon 2 espers. I think penelo can summon 3.

Vermachtnis
10-26-2010, 02:41 AM
I gave them all the Ashe too. Not for any real reason other than the fact that I was controlling her and I could.

Roto13
10-28-2010, 04:08 AM
I am posting in this thread because the index says "Assigning Espers Vermachtnis" and I keep reading it as "Aspergers Victims."

Depression Moon
10-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Ashe:Belias,Ultima
Fran:Mateus
Vaan:Hashmal (Demo)
Basch:Adrammalech, Exodus
Balthier:Shamhazai
Penelo:Famfrit,Cuchulain

They're might've been more, but I can;t remember what the other ones look like. I don't feel like getting my player's guide or artbook.

Remon
11-01-2010, 09:54 PM
I gave them all to Fran since she was the party's summoner. Never used them though...