PDA

View Full Version : Stranger Danger!

Bunny
10-27-2010, 06:39 AM
A girl I have never met approached met outside of Buffalo Wild Wings tonight and asked me if I could give her a ride back to her apartment, as she had just gotten in a fight with her friend and was thrown out of a car. I didn't inquire whether or not the car was stopped at the time but she didn't look too banged up. I obliged, drove her to her apartment and we parted ways. This is the first time I have ever done something like this.

Have you ever given a ride to a complete stranger? Picked up a hitchhiker? Gotten a blowjob (or a shlickjob[?], in female cases) from a stranger in exchange for a ride somewhere?

TELL ME YOUR STORIES AND MAKE THEM MORE EXCITING THAN MINE.

Yar
10-27-2010, 07:03 AM
A guy tried to carjack me on Independence Day in the McDonalds drive thru.

He begged me to let him into my car. Uh no

Seraphic
10-27-2010, 07:37 AM
Someone actually came to my house one time asking for a ride to the grocery store for some reason and it was when I was on my way out, but I kinda pretended I couldn't drive and waited until she left until I went back outside. :/

I'm a horrible person.

Rodarian
10-27-2010, 08:22 AM
It didn't happen to me but my dad.

Disney World circa 1987

Apparently just after a congested street show, my father had simply held my mum's hand and proceeded to walk on for a good five minutes...What he didn't know was that he held some other ladies hand and the best thing was that she didn't realize either that it wasn't her hubby's hand.... My mom and the Other Husband looked on in amusement until both of them decided to walk and face them!!

Rase
10-27-2010, 09:09 AM
I don't trust people, especially alone, so I've never done something like that. Doesn't make me feel too bad about myself.

Rantz
10-27-2010, 10:17 AM
One time my doorbell rang in a panicked way, and when I opened the door a trembling girl around my own age was standing outside, holding up a bloodied hand to my face. She had cut herself on a shard of glass and was obviously not used to seeing blood - she was panicking quite a bit even though the cut wasn't that deep. I let her in and helped her to the sink to wash the blood off and make sure it was a clean cut. Since I like to live life on the edge I don't keep a first aid kit or anything at home, and was even fresh out of bandaids, so I gave her a makeshift bandaid out of tape and toilet paper (:monster:) and told her to hold her hand up and keep pressure on the cut until the bleeding stops. She was all OH GOD I HOPE IT'S NOTHING SERIOUS and I was like geez.

Rye
10-27-2010, 12:58 PM
I would never EVER.

Ashi
10-27-2010, 09:04 PM
I would never EVER.

I agree with this!

Roto13
10-27-2010, 09:42 PM
I don't even TALK to strangers, let alone give them a ride anywhere in my invisible car. I attract crazy people like a magnet so odds are, if someone I don't know is talking to me, they think I'm a giant lawn gnome or something.

Rye
10-27-2010, 09:57 PM
Just to add onto what I said: I wouldn't have done it before anyway, but after watching the SFU episode where David helps out a guy on the street by giving him a ride and ends up being held hostage and tortured by this guy who turns out to be a psycho, having a gun put to his head and having gasoline doused on him, the idea of driving a stranger anywhere has turned into a total fear of mine. XD

Peegee
10-27-2010, 09:59 PM
A girl I have never met approached met outside of Buffalo Wild Wings tonight and asked me if I could give her a ride back to her apartment, as she had just gotten in a fight with her friend and was thrown out of a car. I didn't inquire whether or not the car was stopped at the time but she didn't look too banged up. I obliged, drove her to her apartment and we parted ways. This is the first time I have ever done something like this.

Have you ever given a ride to a complete stranger? Picked up a hitchhiker? Gotten a blowjob (or a shlickjob[?], in female cases) from a stranger in exchange for a ride somewhere?

TELL ME YOUR STORIES AND MAKE THEM MORE EXCITING THAN MINE.

Did you die?!???

Fujiko
10-27-2010, 10:28 PM
No, Bunny. No.

escobert
10-27-2010, 10:30 PM
I have hitchhiked before and have given hitchhikers a ride before but no oral sex was involved.

Bunny
10-27-2010, 11:37 PM
Everyone in this thread is too paranoid to be as awesome as I am. I assessed the situation and came to the conclusion that this girl, who probably weighed 100 pounds in full body armor was not a threat to my health or well-being. It's not like I gave some burly lumberjack with a beard down to her ankles a ride to a ramshackle apartment with starving children in the alleyways.

Shiny
10-27-2010, 11:51 PM
I got in the cab with a stranger and he paid the fare of 100 dollars. Long story. He ended up knowing someone I knew though, so it wasn't that scary. Not as scary as being stuck where I was at 1 AM. Cab ride with a stranger was definitely the better choice at the time.

EDIT: My grandmother's story is scary. Back in the 90s she was sitting inside of a Tropicana truck cuz that's what her friend was driving. He went inside of a convenience store to get something and she was just sitting inside of the truck listening to music. All the sudden, this guy comes out of no where. He climbed inside of the truck on the driver's side and held a gun to her head and said, "If you scream, I will shoot."

She didn't react how she thought she would. She ended up actually be really pissed off and started yelling at the guy to put the gun down and said something like, "Get me out of this damn car! I don't have time for this today! I have a headache!" XD So the guy was like wtf. She tried to grab his gun and everything. Eventually her friend came out and saw what was going on, so the guy fled.

rubah
10-28-2010, 12:20 AM
xD schlickjob

I've picked up my friends randomly (not planned, but i saw them and asked if they wanted a ride) but I've never stopped for someone else.

Sometimes I fantasize about driving by the bus stop to ask if anyone wants to carpool with me, but I think my city might have ordinances against hitchhiking.

I read about... Pittsburg, maybe? I forget where, somewhere east, anyway, there was a local hitchhiking/carpool movement, but it was illegal in their jurisdiction, so they had to be all discreet about it xD I should look it up

fire_of_avalon
10-28-2010, 02:23 AM
I've been that girl before. Well, I didn't get thrown out of the car, but I've needed a ride and relied on strangers not to kill me. It was a girl stranger, though. I wouldn't accept a ride from a dude stranger.

Shorty
10-28-2010, 03:45 AM
I've gone with people I didn't know from parties to other parties before. In retrospect, this is probably not a good idea because I was already intoxicated and they could have taken me anywhere. But it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I would never pick up someone hitch-hiking. But if I were the girl in Bunny's situation, I might have done the same thing if I were desperate. Besides, if I get attacked, I am not about to bend over. I will go down kicking and screaming and inflicting some serious pain.

Bunny
10-28-2010, 03:47 AM
I'm a pretty unintimidating guy and my girlfriend was with me so it was probably a pretty safe condition for catching a ride with a stranger.

Shorty
10-28-2010, 03:49 AM
Oh, if there was a girl there, I'd feel much more comfortable.

Bunny
10-28-2010, 05:29 AM
Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that in my original post. Yeah, it was just after dinner with my girlfriend and her family after a choir concert. Yeah sorry.

I don't think I look like a rapist though. Does that help?

Levian
10-28-2010, 06:25 AM
Sometimes I fantasize about driving by the bus stop to ask if anyone wants to carpool with me, but I think my city might have ordinances against hitchhiking.

I was going to reply to this thread with a no until I saw this, which made me remember that I used to do this with a couple of friends back in high school. My friend had just bought a car and we figured we might as well do someone waiting for the bus a favour since we were driving around aimlessly anyway.

Norway is generally pretty safe to pick up hitchhikers in, which makes small towns in Norway beyond safe to pick up hitchhikers in. So danger was never something we thought about.

Rodarian
10-28-2010, 08:11 AM
I would be wary to pick up a hitch hiker in the open roads of USA....(has watched way too many horror movies with this type of scenario)

Shorty
10-28-2010, 05:06 PM
To be fair, not all rapists look like rapists. If they did, they'd never have a chance.

edit: Not meaning that Bunny could possibly be a rapist. Just saying.

Rantz
10-28-2010, 07:07 PM
I think he could be.

NorthernChaosGod
10-28-2010, 09:01 PM
What if he is a rapist?

Pheesh
10-28-2010, 09:06 PM
I assumed the majority of us were all rapists. I mean, come on, there's like 30 year olds on here saying they like Final Fantasy :roll2

NorthernChaosGod
10-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Touche.

Shorty
10-28-2010, 09:32 PM
Are you calling PG a rapist?

NorthernChaosGod
10-28-2010, 09:33 PM
I'd be surprised if he wasn't.

Pheesh
10-28-2010, 09:36 PM
And you're not fooling anyone with that multi-coloured, animated custom title. It's exactly the kind of thing someone would use to lure in unsuspecting kiddies.

kotora
10-28-2010, 09:39 PM
And you're not fooling anyone with that multi-coloured, animated custom title. It's exactly the kind of thing someone would use to lure in unsuspecting kiddies.

the "lovebear" part makes it kinda obvious. Or did she just edit that, seeing how NCG also seems to be a pedobear.

Shorty
10-28-2010, 09:52 PM
This custom title was a GIFT FOR MY BIRTHDAY. >:O

I refuse to be compared to NCG's pedo title. :colbert:

Pheesh
10-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Even creepier. She has an accomplice. O_O

Shorty
10-28-2010, 09:58 PM
You leave my accomplice out of this.

NorthernChaosGod
10-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Hey now, what's going on?

Bunny
10-28-2010, 10:46 PM
This thread is not about raping people. This is about GOOD DEEDS to STRANGERS, though the bulk of you seem unable to grasp the concept because you're a bunch of RUDE NINNIES.

Shorty
10-28-2010, 11:18 PM
I thought it was about whether you'd offer or accept a ride from a stranger.

Once I let someone use my phone in a parking lot! I thought they were going to ask me for money, and was relieved when they instead asked if I had a cell phone they could borrow.

Jiro
10-29-2010, 09:27 AM
This one time I gave this one legged guy a lift because he was crawling along the highway. Anyway I stopped and gave him a lift, he said he was heading for the South Pole but he was crawling north so I just nodded and smiled and kept driving. He tried to pull a knife on me but he accidentally fell out the window and was hit by a truck driven by skippy. Then I continued on my way until I drove over a jump and landed in a lake. I was pretty pissed.

Fujiko
10-29-2010, 10:24 AM
This one time I gave this one legged guy a lift because he was crawling along the highway. Anyway I stopped and gave him a lift, he said he was heading for the South Pole but he was crawling north so I just nodded and smiled and kept driving. He tried to pull a knife on me but he accidentally fell out the window and was hit by a truck driven by skippy. Then I continued on my way until I drove over a jump and landed in a lake. I was pretty pissed.

Oh, Jiro xD

Loony BoB
10-29-2010, 11:32 AM
What I've learned from this thread: Shiny's grandmother is legendary.

As for the topic at hand, I don't drive, so that's never happened to me. But I take the bus, and have taken many taxis, so I guess that's putting my life in the hands of a stranger. Seriously though, uhm, I don't think I've found myself in any kind of similar situation despite being pretty open to helping people in need.

The Last Illoran
10-29-2010, 06:38 PM
You guys are just renaming everone arent you...

also, strangers scare me