PDA

View Full Version : Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Mo-Nercy
10-28-2010, 02:05 AM
Such is it's potential to be awesome that this DLC deserves a thread.

Who's got/getting Undead Nightmare? I'm planning to sometime over the weekend when I've got the time to really sit down and play.

Psychotic
10-28-2010, 02:48 PM
I've downloaded it but I haven't played it yet. I'm eagerly looking forward to it though, but right now I'm just totally into New Vegas.

Shiny
11-01-2010, 04:25 AM
Definitely going to download it. I haven't played Red Dead Redemption in a while though. I was in the process of completing all the survival quest thingies and then life happened. I will probably get to it eventually.

Psychotic
11-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Been playing it a lot and it's fantastic.

Sasquatches! They broke my heart :(

Herbert Moon moment was the best thing.

Shattered Dreamer
11-06-2010, 11:05 PM
I downloaded it the other day & it's awesome played about 6 hours of it. Problem is my copy of RDR has a crack in the disc (I suspect my house mate did it:mad2:) & now my PS3 won't read the disc & I can't play Undead Nightmare :( The cheapest new or 2nd hand copy I can find is €36 & I'm skint!

Psychotic
11-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Fuck me, the Undead Overrun horde mode thing is the tits.

Mo-Nercy
11-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Though I started this thread, I actually haven't downloaded it yet. I think I might wait around a bit because word is that Rockstar's going to bundle together all it's DLC for RDR including Undead Nightmare and sell it in disc form at some point down the track. I'm hoping it'll be better value overall since I haven't gotten any DLC for RDR or that it'll at least come with some bonus stuff.

Meat Puppet
11-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Finally got this today. Good to get me off Reach. I thought the San Andreas reference was nice. While There's no guarantee that the DLC disc for RDR will have extra content, the Episodes from Liberty City DID have extra radio stations, so it is not out of the question. This post has no structure.

Psychotic
11-08-2010, 04:38 PM
There's a unicorn you can ride that spews a trail of rainbows.

I road it across the wilds listening to that always I wanna be with you song, happily singing along and shooting any and all humans and animals in the head.

Beautiful is not a word to be used lightly, but what else am I supposed to call it?