PDA

View Full Version : Halo Reach

AnimeJunkie5219
10-30-2010, 06:01 PM
can i save my Halo reach save data on a 4GB new x box 360 slim i thought it was a hard according to mircosoft its not a harddrive but flash memory i paid 60 buck for it and i was reading the case and it said it required a hard drive

Iceglow
10-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Ok, as far as I am aware (bear in mind mate, my job is selling consoles on a daily basis) the 4gb flash memory is akin to a pen drive inside the console not a RAM memory which would self erase everytime you turn off the machine. Therefore you can save the game data for Halo Reach to the memory on it. Though you will find your console fills up fast because 4gb is nothing really in the bigger scheme of things these days, also you probably shouldn't install the copy of Halo Reach on the console which is how the game is optimized to run. However you can expand your memory with memory cards available to buy (8gb, usb pen drive memory cards uk retail is at around £49.99) or can if you can get the drive formatted to the right setup use a usb hard-drive. Though using one of these will possibly work out ok but at slower rate of data manipulation than if you had a 250gb console.