PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XIII Ultimate Hits International

DMKA
10-31-2010, 04:14 PM
So remember when we all thought that the advent of DLC would end this "International Version JAPAN ONLY" crap Square has been doing for years?

We were wrong. (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/08/final-fantasy-xiii-ultimate-hits-international-confirmed-for-xbox-360-in-jap/)

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/09/ffxiiijapan530pxheaderimg.jpg

Groan.

Roogle
11-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I read the article and I cannot understand what this version offers compared to the original Japanese version aside from additional contents in its packaging. Will it allow Japanese gamers to hear the English voice acting? Is that really worth the cost of a new title?

Hollycat
11-01-2010, 09:15 PM
I really hate SE's habit of making "NEW" versions of games, it sometimes causes me to miss new things, but usually people end up paying for nothing. example: FF12 Collecters Edition is just the EXACT same game, with a little dvd that has pictures on it. NOT worth the extra $$$. and then, I saved up for BBS for a month, then I heard they are going to re-release it. GRAAAAH!!!!!@#$#@$$@@^*($*!

And the "collectors" version of ff10, its just been re-labled. On the other hand KH2 fm adds new key blades and stuff, but it still makes me mad. The only "remakes" with major new things are the anneversary edition of ff1 and ff2. oh, and 5 had that after world added

Carl the Llama
11-02-2010, 10:44 PM
I don't get it, they are not updating anything in the game, its still the same game, just with an easy mode (isn't the game easy enough already?)

Roogle
11-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Does anyone know what this package offers besides an Easy Mode? It looks like it only includes slight changes made to the North American version.

champagne supernova
11-03-2010, 09:39 PM
I don't think Japan got a Xbox release. So, this is probably it.

DMKA
11-04-2010, 04:33 AM
Apparently there will be "additional content" that they cut from the game originally and, like all the International releases, will have the English voice acting and music, along with the little extra bonus book and packaging. And, as previously mentioned, the sixteen Xbox 360 owners in Japan will now be able to own the game as it currently is a PS3 exclusive there.

Hollycat
11-09-2010, 04:44 PM
I believe I read it includes an extra type of enemy or something..... but that may have been the review about a gba game I was reading

Raven Riley
11-14-2010, 05:20 AM
Is it coming out for the PS3 too?

Agent0042
11-24-2010, 11:28 AM
What do you guys want to be this will have the Titan battle we never saw?