PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Business Pages Admin

Garland
11-03-2010, 02:26 AM
Anyone here have a Facebook business page they admin? I have the Steampunk Café page. However, there's only about a 1% chance Facebook recognizes me as an admin. I almost never have a "manage pages" option under account. I have to hit refresh hundreds of times a day for the privilege of a properly working Facebook. This happen to anyone else? It's irritating me. Facebook has the worst customer service I've seen - having not gotten back to me on any issue - ever.

Roogle
11-03-2010, 06:54 PM
You can access the Edit Profile function of a Facebook Page by visiting the page and clicking Edit Page underneath the profile picture on the actual page itself.

Rye
11-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Really? I have a business page and I've never had an issue with it.

Roogle
11-04-2010, 12:32 AM
The issue is that the Manage Pages link only populates in the list on the side a small percentage of time rather than an actual permissions issue.

You can bypass this by simply going directly to the page, clicking Edit Page, and adding it to your Bookmarks or something like that. I am not sure why Manage Pages would appear sporadically like that.

Garland
11-06-2010, 02:19 AM
What apparently happened was that I was removed from administrator position - either accidently by a fellow admin, or by a glitch in Facebook. 3/5 the "fans" are the staff - my two partners and I. I made them admins shortly after clicking the "make a page for your business" option on my profile page. I kinda like it. It ties in with Twitter at the very least, and I've just begun messing around with LinkedIn. Anyhow, I had a fellow admin repromote me and all seems well... for now.

Jaid
12-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Well I have a page and there is no issue with it. I think you should try to mail the admin of facebook. There you can search the solution properly. :)