PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you, Mythril Gear

Roto13
11-07-2010, 11:39 PM
I've been grinding in that smurfing Agart Mine for three smurfing hours trying to find a smurfing Mythril Gear or Cog or whatthesmurfever as a random drop from those smurfing dolls but they're not smurfing dropping it and if I don't smurfing do it now before boarding the airship and finishing off Rydia's smurfing tale I won't be able to smurfing revive smurfing Calca and smurfing Brina and these smurfing dolls don't even give any smurfing money or EXP. smurf you, The After Years, and your smurfing smurfery smurf smurf.

YES THIS DESERVES ITS OWN smurfING THREAD

EDIT: I've got seven fucking Mythril Bolts, though. Fucking yay.

Roogle
11-08-2010, 07:16 PM
The drop rates in the Final Fantasy IV series are ridiculous. Typically, I will edit the game and ensure that I only spend a modest amount of time looking for a certain drop because, honestly, I no longer have three hours to dedicate to finding an item unless I absolutely must.

Roto13
11-08-2010, 08:15 PM
If I couldn't just half pay attention and dick around on the internet while trying to find it, I never would have bothered.

I found it about 45 minutes after making this thread, btw. I won't be going after any of the rare summons.

Roogle
11-08-2010, 11:28 PM
It is a shame because Rydia is hardly a Summoner throughout the entirety of her chapter unless you find her rare summons. Cockatrice and Mindflayer are great tools to have in her chapter and they help differentiate her from a standard Black Mage in her trying times.