PDA

View Full Version : oi oi eoff lol

Alive-Cat
11-08-2010, 01:16 PM
This is something that's been preying on my mind for quite some time.
Of all your pairs of socks, what is the most extravagant? How bold are you when it comes to socks? Or are you a coward? A pathetic, snivelling coward with your plain no brand black socks. Get out. :nonono:
Unfortunately, I'm part of the latter group. Maybe that's why I hate you so much...I see in you something I despise in myself. I'm sorry. :heart:

Psychotic
11-08-2010, 03:49 PM
I am very unbold and boring when it comes to socks. I have normal grey socks for all occasions and then the foot sock things for if I wear shorts. That's it.

Bunny
11-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Your foot fetish creeps me out.

Fuzakeru
11-08-2010, 04:24 PM
I have regular white socks for working out in and for work. I have a handful of fuzzy socks to wear around the house.

Oh but... the glory o' my toe sock collection makes me squeal with joy! I hate wearing regular shoes. I'm a flip flop person all the way. Toe socks brings me the comfort of flip flops and the warmth I lack from regular shoes. I try to match up the best I can but it drives some of my more fashion sensible friends absolutely insane. That's only when it is very cold and that doesn't happen often in Mississippi.

kotora
11-08-2010, 04:29 PM
black armani socks

they go with my armani boxers and hugo boss suit

Peegee
11-08-2010, 05:19 PM
lol asl op?

Alive-Cat
11-08-2010, 06:13 PM
I used to think if you rearranged the letters of the name Peegee it created Transylvania.
I was wrong. :-/

Shorty
11-08-2010, 06:21 PM
I don't usually wear shoes that require socks, but when I do, they're white ankle-length socks. I'm fond of argyle socks, though.

escobert
11-08-2010, 06:29 PM
I pretty much just wear black or gray socks.

~*~Celes~*~
11-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Hane's women's athletic no-show socks.

Standard white with gray and then pink lettering on the bottom! <3 i love them so much, i wear them anywhere.

NorthernChaosGod
11-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Dockers black no show socks.

Freya
11-08-2010, 06:34 PM
I LOVE NOVELTY SOCKS. You've discovered one of my obsessions. I have socks that light up, socks with cats, birds, dogs, hearts near anything you can imagine! I have a sock for it! I love socks :3

Peegee
11-08-2010, 06:38 PM
I used to think if you rearranged the letters of the name Peegee it created Transylvania.

lol your're so witty asl?

Alive-Cat
11-08-2010, 07:00 PM

The best I could come up with is Gepeee. You could go; "Gepeeé". I like that one.
I'm not feeling this war of wit. I am deflated and your attempts to defeat me with words are only deflating me further, Gepeeé. :(
I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet.

Jessweeee♪
11-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Right now I just have a few colored socks and some plain white ones. I used to have all kinds of toe socks and fuzzy socks and rainbow socks. When I was in middle school I'd purposely mismatch them because socks were the only thing not covered in the dress code. (I couldn't wear polka-dot shoelaces because they put new shoelace rules in to discourage gang activity).

Rantz
11-08-2010, 07:29 PM
(I couldn't wear polka-dot shoelaces because they put new shoelace rules in to discourage gang activity).

xD

Fuzakeru
11-08-2010, 07:32 PM
(I couldn't wear polka-dot shoelaces because they put new shoelace rules in to discourage gang activity).

Why does that translate in to some kind of demented Legends of the Hidden Temple template?

"Today the the Purple Parrots challenged the Blue Barracudas... things almost got ugly until Olmec laid down the law. The temple guards were getting restless."

Shlup
11-08-2010, 08:05 PM
I don't usually wear socks. Except pink fuzzy socks. Like I'm wearing now.

I guess my fanciest socks are my purple and black striped knee-highs. Or my green strawberry knee-highs. Or my Care Bear socks with the dangly hearts on the back.

I dunno. I have a girly sock collection for someone who usually wears ballet flats.

G13
11-08-2010, 11:22 PM
I'm fond of argyle socks, though.

ARGYLE YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!!!!

I like my white ankle socks. :monster:

Laddy
11-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Purple socks!

Peegee
11-09-2010, 12:49 AM

The best I could come up with is Gepeee. You could go; "Gepeeé". I like that one.
I'm not feeling this war of wit. I am deflated and your attempts to defeat me with words are only deflating me further, Gepeeé. :(
I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet.
Lol your're funnie can we b azn asl?

Raistlin
11-09-2010, 02:36 AM
I don't generally wear socks. When I have to I wear either white ankle socks or dark dress socks, depending on the occasion.

fire_of_avalon
11-09-2010, 03:16 AM
I have a couple pairs of silk stockings I haven't ruined yet. They're pretty fancy.

Gimme a couple more weeks and I'll rip them to shreds.

Clo
11-09-2010, 03:26 AM
How are you guys getting away with not wearing socks? Y'all must have some nasty, sweaty feet.

NorthernChaosGod
11-09-2010, 03:29 AM
How are you guys getting away with not wearing socks? Y'all must have some nasty, sweaty feet.

Well, I'm pretty sure Wes is a hobbit.

Raistlin
11-09-2010, 03:42 AM

I wear sandals for a good 60-70% of the year (well, when I'm not working, anyway). Basically whenever I don't have to dress up, and it's not too wet or cold.

Alive-Cat
11-09-2010, 11:05 AM

You are only making me want you more! :love:

Rodarian
11-09-2010, 11:18 AM
My socks palette is as dull as used paper cutter.....

Socks are the only piece of item that I stick to basics with.

Clo
11-09-2010, 02:33 PM

I wear sandals for a good 60-70% of the year (well, when I'm not working, anyway). Basically whenever I don't have to dress up, and it's not too wet or cold.

WTF, this is not fair. If I wore sandals right now my toes would turn blue and fall off.

Raistlin
11-09-2010, 04:36 PM
That is what you get for living so close to Canadia-land. Civilized places tend to be warmer.

Peegee
11-09-2010, 05:41 PM

You are only making me want you more! :love:
lol devil man asl?

Alive-Cat
11-09-2010, 06:19 PM
lol

I like your use of internet abbreviation and non capital letters - it denotes an image of the typical internet fool, a technique I myself have put to use in the title of this very thread.

devil man
Because my username is Alive-Man, and to you, I am like a devil! :)

asl?
7/canine/battersea

Mirage
11-09-2010, 06:24 PM
My garfield socks, i guess.

Peegee
11-09-2010, 06:43 PM
lol

I like your use of internet abbreviation and non capital letters - it denotes an image of the typical internet fool, a technique I myself have put to use in the title of this very thread.

>implying you're a pokemon master

devil man
Because my username is Alive-Man, and to you, I am like a devil! :)

No because you are devil man

asl?
7/canine/battersea

asl?

Miss_Lulu
11-09-2010, 08:14 PM
There are a lot of white ankle socks. I don't buy socks, because I don't generally wear them, except in the winter, so I usually just wear my moms and she's a fan of those white ankle socks that you can't see when you put shoes on.
However, I have an epic pair of red toe socks that have Betty Boop on them. :)

Shiny
11-10-2010, 04:02 AM
I have colorful socks with patterns like polka dots and stripes on them, but I prefer my white cotton socks with gray on the toe. They're much warmer. :D