PDA

View Full Version : Random Pointless Acts

Fuzakeru
11-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I take a break from photo editing and EoFF'ing because it is fresh coffee time! I get up from my laptop but must first remove my headphones to exit the internet-zone. I then asked myself - Why was I wearing headphones? No music was playing and I didn't have any playlists up either.

Today is day three of my three day weekend. I woke up and got dressed and then realized I have nowhere to go. Pointless! I should have stayed in pajamas with no make up until the situation called for going-out attire!

Anyone else do anything pointless?

Shorty
11-08-2010, 05:52 PM
I do the headphones thing, too! I think that I intend to play music and then get sidetracked doing something else.

A lot of my random acts have to do with me forgetting things. Like walking into a room and standing there, not being able to remember why I went there in the first place.

Alive-Cat
11-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Sometimes I think I'm just a random pointless act. :(

Peegee
11-08-2010, 06:00 PM
I wear headphones in public even when I'm not listening to music, because it keeps my ears warm.

I've also done the headphones while not listening to anything @ the computer too. But when I'm listening to music with headphones, sometimes I dance in public :D

Fuzakeru
11-08-2010, 08:30 PM
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ I'm so glad I'm not alone!

Roto13
11-08-2010, 08:46 PM
I find that taking a shower as soon as I get up and then getting dressed makes me more likely to actually go outside.

I never wear headphones when I'm not listening to anything. Too uncomfortable.

Fuzakeru
11-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Mmm. I dislike waking up and getting in the shower right away. Mostly because it's pointless to shower, go to the gym, and have to shower again. I'd rather wait till after I work out.

And.... how is it possible to dislike headphones? They're possibly the sexist thing in the world.

blackmage_nuke
11-08-2010, 09:15 PM
I wear headphones when Im not listening to anything so I can pretend that I cant hear someone talking, particularly when I walk past people handing out flyers

Nevermore
11-09-2010, 03:29 AM
I posted in this thread.

Timekeeper
11-09-2010, 09:19 AM
I click Roto's text hoping it links me places, but it never does.

Miss_Lulu
11-09-2010, 08:07 PM
My mom came in my room screaming at me that Ophelia had got loose and I had to go get her right then or she was going to get hit by a car or something. I went outside to find out that my stepdad had already got her, before my mom came in to yell at me. That was pointless. I could have slept more.

Peegee
11-09-2010, 09:53 PM
My mom came in my room screaming at me that Ophelia had got loose and I had to go get her right then or she was going to get hit by a car or something. I went outside to find out that my stepdad had already got her, before my mom came in to yell at me. That was pointless. I could have slept more.

lol typical of moms. *yawn*

escobert
11-10-2010, 12:04 AM
I'm always wandering around for no reason and doing things out of sheer boredom :D