PDA

View Full Version : The Forum's Banner.

Nevermore
11-09-2010, 03:17 AM
I can't quite see it so well, but is the Black Mage giving the White Mage an apple? She seems to be slightly annoyed and dismissive about it. And he looks pissed about his advance being revoked.

Giving an apple to someone is sometimes considered as a means to convey sexual invitation. Or so says Duckman.

What is this?

I'm going to be sorely disappointed if it's just a gem or something.

Roto13
11-09-2010, 03:20 AM
You're using the wrong theme.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/rinoabellabanner.jpg

Clo
11-09-2010, 03:22 AM
In my theme there's a smug bastard Sephiroth, Vivi, and a random ass eyeball that goes too cheesily with the eyes on title.

Raistlin
11-09-2010, 03:40 AM
In my theme there's a smug bastard Sephiroth, Vivi, and a random ass eyeball that goes too cheesily with the eyes on title.

Hey, you're using Classic now. I'm so proud of you.

Clo
11-09-2010, 03:48 AM

I switched it to the Aeris one just to spite you.

Madonna
11-09-2010, 03:50 AM
Nevermore, you should ask the member black orb; he drew the image in question.

Levian
11-09-2010, 03:51 AM
Don't worry about the above replies, Nevermore, you are using the correct forum skin.

Maybe it's just a potion? But now that you mention it, it does look like Fighter is eating a green apple.

Raistlin
11-09-2010, 03:53 AM

It's ok, you'll grow to see the awesomeness of Classic. *pat pat*

Don't worry about the above replies, Nevermore, you are using the correct forum skin.

You are a heretic.

Nevermore
11-09-2010, 03:55 AM

Aye, I enjoy this one, love the artwork, plus what's going on in the drawing intrigues me.

I thought maybe they were orbs of light too, but as you mention, the fighter is eating it. Discount 8-Bit Theater, and I don't get why someone would wanna lick and slobber all over balls.

rubah
11-09-2010, 04:00 AM
actually, cinnamoroll, herro kitty, and chococat are traipsing off to have grand adventures, but still be back for tea.

NorthernChaosGod
11-09-2010, 04:27 AM

You made the right choice.

Dignified Pauper
11-09-2010, 04:58 AM
BRING BACK ED'S TECHNICOLOR NIGHTMARE!

Timekeeper
11-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Apples, definitely apples. There are three.

Two lizards as well. I like that.

blackmage_nuke
11-09-2010, 09:30 AM
'tis ths season the bring back Christmas in Narshe!

Alive-Cat
11-09-2010, 11:01 AM
I am a classic man, forever and always. :heart:

Peegee
11-09-2010, 06:48 PM
I can't quite see it so well, but is the Black Mage giving the White Mage an apple? She seems to be slightly annoyed and dismissive about it. And he looks pissed about his advance being revoked.

Giving an apple to someone is sometimes considered as a means to convey sexual invitation. Or so says Duckman.

What is this?

I'm going to be sorely disappointed if it's just a gem or something.

I don't understand. I see hello kitty in the banner. Where's the black mage? Did you mean the blcack cat? Because that's chcocat!

Peegee
11-09-2010, 06:48 PM
I am a classic man, forever and always. :heart:

But what about the classic skin?

Elskidor
11-09-2010, 06:55 PM
I thought that old school one was the only banner. The artwork is superb!

edit: After seeing the other options, and a really odd hello kitty theme, I'm happy I've always used the green apple lovers. I think it's far superior than the others. Hello Kitty?

Marshall Banana
11-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Don't you dare make fun of my Hello Kitty skin!

You're right: it is! I'll try to finish it this week. It's time to add another FFVI character to the banner, too.

Rodarian
11-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Mine is the old school banner.... but seriously never got the white mage black mage touching apple bit....The the Black Mage actually Eve cause of the Original Sin...

Peegee
11-09-2010, 10:33 PM

You're right: it is! I'll try to finish it this week. It's time to add another FFVI character to the banner, too.

Hey! But your HK skin is awesome. Any chance for a pokemon themed one?

Marshall Banana
11-09-2010, 10:45 PM

I can make one, but I can't guarantee that it will be added here. :kaoclove:

All the Pokemon fans might have to storm the Staff forum and protest or something. Maybe kidnap one of the staff members and ask for a Pokemon skin as ransom.

Freya
11-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Don't diss the HK skin :mad2: it's the only one I like anymore! xP

Old Manus
11-09-2010, 11:07 PM

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/rinoabellabanner.jpgThe theme is the correct theme to use, but the banner is pants.

Elskidor
11-09-2010, 11:09 PM

If you're making a Narshe/FFVI banner I promise to praise Hello Kitty and all of its splendor.

NorthernChaosGod
11-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Don't diss the HK skin :mad2: it's the only one I like anymore! xP

That might speak about your taste more than the skin. :p

Clo
11-10-2010, 01:25 AM

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/rinoabellabanner.jpgThe theme is the correct theme to use, but the banner is pants.

Way to focus on the titty bazongas, EoFF.

NorthernChaosGod
11-10-2010, 01:28 AM

*points to your sig*

Clo
11-10-2010, 01:29 AM

*points to your sig*

Hell yeah. :jokey:

Nevermore
11-10-2010, 01:43 AM
Hello Kitty? I didn't see that nowhere.

Hello Kitty became awesome to me the day I read that some psychotic dude in China severed the head of someone, boiled the skin off and stashed the skull in a big Hello Kitty doll.

NorthernChaosGod
11-10-2010, 02:26 AM

*points to your sig*

Hell yeah. :jokey:
I approve of your titty bazongas obsession.

rubah
11-10-2010, 03:29 AM
old manus is officially the first person to prefer the brown color scheme to the banner.

Also, hello fantasy is the only theme I'll use, forever.

Nevermore
11-10-2010, 03:39 AM
Hello Fantasy. I see it now.

*switches back*

I'm sorry, but I'll stick with horny black mage.

Alive-Cat
11-10-2010, 02:38 PM
I've been converted to Kitty Fantasy! Unfortunately it's not as pink as that old massively pink one I can't remember the name of from back in the day.

Clo
11-10-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm liking the Aeris one now. I really hate the horny black mage one, Old School or whatever. What is the white mage's problem? IS that an apple? Why are they gathered around that lake? Is that a dragon in the corner? Why are the clouds in such thin strips? Everything about this offends me.

And I can no longer use Classic, because I'm sick of that eyeball. Where did that eyeball even come from? What's up with Sephiroth's smug bitch smile? Is Vivi really the best character to match up with Sephiroth? The juxtaposition is too much. Also, far too much blue for me.

The Hello Fantasy one is good. It's creative.

Okay, I'm done bitching about pointless things.

EDIT: What, Kitty Fantasy has POST COUNTS!!!! I now can see how little lives some of you have. AND ME TOO!

Madonna
11-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Every single one of my posts are deeply thought out and well-considered.

I want more styles, but I do not want to become Fool's Gold; where is the middle ground?

Momiji
11-10-2010, 03:43 PM
!!

When did we get a Hello Kitty theme?

This is the best thing ever.

Peegee
11-10-2010, 05:00 PM

I can make one, but I can't guarantee that it will be added here. :kaoclove:

All the Pokemon fans might have to storm the Staff forum and protest or something. Maybe kidnap one of the staff members and ask for a Pokemon skin as ransom.

=S bu-but...pokemon :(

I'd make a thread but nobody takes me seriously even when I'm talking about pokemon. Hey Rubahs can you do it for me?

Raistlin
11-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Okay, I'm done bitching about pointless things.

I will believe this when I see it. :p

EDIT: What, Kitty Fantasy has POST COUNTS!!!! I now can see how little lives some of you have. AND ME TOO!

Post counts are directly proportional to penis size the significance of one's life. You have not truly lived until you've reached 10,000 posts.

I want more styles, but I do not want to become Fool's Gold; where is the middle ground?

There is no middle ground. Start making more styles, and next thing you know we have 3,000 styles based on every other board in existence, everyone has massive avatars and has their name changed every two weeks, and we get a spam forum.

*looks at Wonder Square*

Oh...

rubah
11-11-2010, 01:56 AM
The eyeball is actually the bottom of the Invincible from FFIX. Because when that skin was made, ff9 was still a recent game.

But I think you're being pretty harsh on black orb's artwork!

Nevermore
11-11-2010, 03:08 AM
I'd make a thread but nobody takes me seriously even when I'm talking about pokemon. Hey Rubahs can you do it for me?

That's normal.

Momiji
11-12-2010, 03:25 PM
You have not truly lived until you've reached 10,000 posts.

Well then.