PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmmmm tastes like bacon....Fizzy pigginess.....

Rodarian
11-09-2010, 11:21 AM
New Soda Brings the Bubbles to Bacon - Delish.ca (http://ca.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/jones-bacon-soda)

So yea as Muslim.... Why would I ever want to post this...... Well for one thing its funny what people create to tickle the taste buds and second....

I'm a Moderate Muslim yo!! M&M to the Faith :cool::cool:

Yea so I won't obviously will touch it...But tell me your views

Laddy
11-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Ewwww

Alive-Cat
11-09-2010, 01:33 PM
YUM.

Clo
11-09-2010, 02:30 PM
I know some people here are going to praise this creation, and I will warn everyone now that these are disgusting people who need professional help.

Inferno
11-09-2010, 04:17 PM
What the hell ? I think I would even drink Bud light before drinking this

Mirage
11-09-2010, 07:38 PM
New Soda Brings the Bubbles to Bacon - Delish.ca (http://ca.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/jones-bacon-soda)

So yea as Muslim.... Why would I ever want to post this...... Well for one thing its funny what people create to tickle the taste buds and second....

I'm a Moderate Muslim yo!! M&M to the Faith :cool::cool:

Yea so I won't obviously will touch it...But tell me your views

Why can't you touch it if there isn't actually any pork-based stuff in it?

Also, sort of related: Would it be kosher to drink a yoghurt-flavoured soda along with a meat dish for a jew? For now, let's assume there isn't actually any milk-based stuff in the soda.

NorthernChaosGod
11-09-2010, 08:04 PM
I know some people here are going to praise this creation, and I will warn everyone now that these are disgusting people who need professional help.

Yes you do.

Shorty
11-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Who thinks it's a great idea to put bacon flavor in everything? Cheese, ice cream, and now soda. How horrifying.

Marshall Banana
11-09-2010, 08:51 PM
:stare:

Shlup
11-09-2010, 09:05 PM
1) It's kosher.
2) "Moderate Muslim" is just another way of saying "Half-assed Muslim." Get yer Jihad on!

BJ bought me a bag of bacon sunflower seeds over the internet. I'm excited!

Raistlin
11-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Bacon is glorious, but why would anyone want to drink it? I don't even care for most bacon-flavored things; if I want bacon, I'll eat bacon. It should be enjoyed in its natural form: bloodily slashed from the side of a plump pig.

Rodarian
11-09-2010, 09:48 PM
What I meant was that I'm not going to drink a bacon flavored beer.....

It didn't stop me from having a Peach Flavored beer tonight....

@Shlup :love:

NorthernChaosGod
11-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Bacon is glorious, but why would anyone want to drink it? I don't even care for most bacon-flavored things; if I want bacon, I'll eat bacon. It should be enjoyed in its natural form: bloodily slashed from the side of a plump pig.

I like the cut of your jib.

Nevermore
11-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Real, true and genuine bacon has probbaly never been anywhere near this abomination.
Inferno speaks the truth. I'm sticking with beer.