PDA

View Full Version : Cause a pressure drop, oh, pressure, oh yeah, pressure drop a drop on you.

Alive-Cat
11-09-2010, 01:40 PM
On a scale of one to 10, just how laid back are you? You, you people of the Eyes On Final Fantasy Forums Experience, just how chillaxed are you in every day life? Are you like me, hiding from problems by sitting around listening to Toots and the Maytals? Or are you super insane in the membrane, operating on a super high frequency until one of these days you just snap and shoot several people?
Also what do you do to wind down when you need to?

Clo
11-09-2010, 02:28 PM
I'm pretty high-strung. I'm like the Energizer Bunny.

Is the Energizer Bunny still in commercials?

Alive-Cat
11-09-2010, 02:29 PM
I think so! I hope so. I love that guy. :(

escobert
11-09-2010, 02:49 PM
I'm pretty relaxed. Usually a few bong hits or blunt mellows me right out not that that's hard to do.

Rantz
11-09-2010, 03:10 PM
Toots and the Maytals are awesome!

I think I'm quite relaxed mostly, although I tense up a lot both physically and mentally when I'm nervous. I'm practically impervious to stress though, or maybe more accurately, I have a very calm reaction to it. It never makes me freak out or try to work harder than I can. So that's good!

rubah
11-09-2010, 03:21 PM
oh i'm definitely a two and a half.

Psychotic
11-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Either one or ten. There is no inbetween, ever.

Rodarian
11-09-2010, 03:43 PM
There are times when I'm laid back.... other times I'm a hyper

Fuzakeru
11-09-2010, 04:37 PM
When it comes to relationships with other people I'm super diplomatic and laid back. I don't get angry easy. I'm always looking at all sides.... I'm pretty dang chill. Funny enough, I'm extremely spazzy about other things. I also have Panic Disorder so I'm prone to panic attacks and am at my weakest if stressed out so I do my best to take a deep breath before leaving the laid-back zone.

Raistlin
11-09-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm generally pretty laid back; it is tough to get me very worked up offline. I'm probably a 7 or 8 (assuming 10 is "most laid back").

|-THE redmage-|
11-09-2010, 05:01 PM
If this is on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being very laid back, I would be 9 or 10. I can count on one hand the number of times I've gotten angry in the past 5 years. (I believe I've gotten angry twice)

Peegee
11-09-2010, 05:34 PM
On a scale of one to 10, just how laid back are you? You, you people of the Eyes On Final Fantasy Forums Experience, just how chillaxed are you in every day life? Are you like me, hiding from problems by sitting around listening to Toots and the Maytals? Or are you super insane in the membrane, operating on a super high frequency until one of these days you just snap and shoot several people?
Also what do you do to wind down when you need to? On a scale of one to 10, just how laid back are you? You, you people of the Eyes On Final Fantasy Forums Experience, just how chillaxed are you in every day life? Are you like me, hiding from problems by sitting around listening to Toots and the Maytals? Or are you super insane in the membrane, operating on a super high frequency until one of these days you just snap and shoot several people?
Also what do you do to wind down when you need to?

Yeah sometimes I might get mad but that's always temporary. Usually I think people who are angry are funny. why u mad tho.mp3 and all of that you know what I mean alive man? lol sure you do we're chiense bruthas from different fathers.

Alive-Cat
11-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Yeah sometimes I might get mad but that's always temporary. Usually I think people who are angry are funny. why u mad tho.mp3 and all of that you know what I mean alive man? lol sure you do we're chiense bruthas from different fathers.

;)

Mirage
11-09-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm pretty laid back.

Peegee
11-09-2010, 06:46 PM

;)

Yeah but ya mean? you know what I say right? So sometimes you really need to. And then it's all over. Sometimes.

fb.com/pikachu (http://forums.eyesonff.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2927761)

qwertysaur
11-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Pi

Shlup
11-09-2010, 09:07 PM
I'm a 9.9, totally. In order to actually piss me off you have to either be really talented or my husband.

Freya
11-09-2010, 09:26 PM
I use to be very high-strung and took offense to things easily and worried like crazy.

Then I grew up. I've taken on a "*shurg* whatever" attitude anymore.

If I am upset I assassinate people on Assassin's creed or rant to a good friend. Then I'm over it. Hot cocoa. That's also a calm me down. I love hot cocoa and it's just so tasty nothing else matters when I have it!