PDA

View Full Version : Hello EoFF.

Bunny
11-10-2010, 04:07 AM
I am not drunk.

I am, however, slightly tipsy.

How are you doing this evening? Do you have any plans for the coming weekend? How about Thanksgiving? That's coming up, right?

Tell me about yourselves.

I really do care this time.

Clo
11-10-2010, 04:08 AM
Hey, I'm tipsy too.

Good times, right?

Bunny
11-10-2010, 04:12 AM
Very much so yes.

Roto13
11-10-2010, 04:12 AM
Drunk on a Tuesday night. Pathetic, bunns, even for you.

Bunny
11-10-2010, 04:13 AM
Two vodka-based drinks does not a drunk Bunny make.

Raistlin
11-10-2010, 04:14 AM
Hey, I've been drinking too. Awesome.

EDIT: And I have tomorrow off, so this is like a Saturday night for me.

escobert
11-10-2010, 04:14 AM
This is the first night in like 5 that I haven't had an alcohol :p

Clo
11-10-2010, 04:16 AM
It was a long day. I can have a vodka or two if I want. :cuch:

Bunny
11-10-2010, 04:18 AM

Yesssssss.

I feel like we have bonded this night.

Clo
11-10-2010, 04:20 AM

Yesssssss.

I feel like we have bonded this night.

Indeed. I'll drink to you. :monster:

fire_of_avalon
11-10-2010, 04:20 AM
I'm terrible and cranky. Thanksgiving is going to be like writing an opera, though. That's fun.

Raistlin
11-10-2010, 04:26 AM

I'll drink to that.

Fuzakeru
11-10-2010, 04:28 AM
I'm drinking.... a glass of tea. Mm. Yeah. Hardcore.

Also, I care about you too. :3

DMKA
11-10-2010, 04:30 AM
I wish I had some alcoholic refreshments. ;__;

Clo
11-10-2010, 04:46 AM
Wait, there was a question. Thanksgiving? I'll be family-hopping with the boyfriend. First his, then mine. Then I'll be Black Friday shopping. Because I like competitive shopping.

Then I will play lots and lots of video games and drink some more.

Raistlin
11-10-2010, 04:49 AM
Aren't you supposed to be winning back Fort Condor right now?

I dunno what I'll be doing for Thanksgiving. It looks like I'll probably be going to my mom's for Thanksgiving day, but then I might just be drinking and doing law school work (probably not at the same time).

Madame Adequate
11-10-2010, 05:24 AM
I just utterly broke the Netherlands. For a century they have been plaguing me and I had finally just had enough, so I sailed over there, blockaded the entire country, and starved their army to death before finishing off the remnants. I also used spies to foment rebellions throughout the country. There are now seven countries, including the Dutch rump, where the Netherlands used to be.

I have also been editing my novel, which is now 4/5 complete on my final edit. Of course I'm already aware of a couple things I want to go back and change but hopefully once I do those the thing will be finished and I can start talking to agents.

I wish I had booze. Might get some later in the week, Thursday's liable to stress me out considerably so that's justification enough to my mind.

We don't need to give thanks in England, because we never begged God for help. We just went out and conquered what we needed ourselves.

Shoeberto
11-10-2010, 05:40 AM
We don't need to give thanks in England, because we never begged God for help. We just went out and conquered what we needed ourselves.
Maybe ya'll should give thanks we don't come tearin' back across the ocean and TAKE OUR LAND BACK!!!!

I've thought about drinking every night since Friday, when I got significantly drunk, and it worries me that this might point to me being an alcoholic. But meh! I'll probably drink this weekend, barring anything better to do.

Thanksgiving will be spent with my family, for the first time since I've graduated high school, which makes me incredibly happy. I will also probably be spending time with my friends, doing our usual thing.

I am okay right now. Some things could be done to make me better, but I am fairly content with my current holding pattern.

Alive-Cat
11-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Looks like I missed out on the party. :(

Rye
11-10-2010, 12:52 PM
I am in need of a drink, fer realz.

Um... Thanksgiving proper is just going to be standard family bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: holiday. I really dislike it because they make really dry turkey and I end up eating nothing on and sitting alone, bored.

This year though I'm having early Thanksgiving with a group of friends. We're making all the food. I'm making pie and chili and we're gonna get drunk and have good times!

Peegee
11-10-2010, 04:18 PM
I plan to be asleep tomorrow but instead I will go shopping!

Roto13
11-10-2010, 06:03 PM
I don't drink. I hate alcohol and I hate alcoholics because most alcoholics try to recruit me by browbeating me into drinking and I don't like that. :mad:

A WHOLE NEW WOOOOOOORRRRRRLLLLDDD

Bunny
11-10-2010, 08:48 PM
I'm not an alcoholic. I can quit drinking whenever I want.

But why would I? Vodka is fucking delicious.

Shlup
11-10-2010, 09:06 PM
This weekend BJ and I are heading up to San Francisco. Friday we're going to Alcatraz and then Miriel and I are going to lez out over some delicious consumables. The following weekend we are going to the desert with some friends and their motorized toys. The weekend after that--Thanksgiving weekend--will be split between BJ's family and my dad's family. The weekend after that we have my stepmother's birthday and a fancy dress/whiskey tasting party, and then I'll probably spend Sunday at Disneyland. Then we have a couple of weekends off before BJ's birthday and then Christmas and then a full week of Disneyland.

Bunny
11-11-2010, 12:31 AM
Can I come live with you?

I'm very good with my hands.

Raistlin
11-11-2010, 12:45 AM
This weekend BJ and I are heading up to San Francisco. Friday we're going to Alcatraz and then Miriel and I are going to lez out over some delicious consumables. The following weekend we are going to the desert with some friends and their motorized toys. The weekend after that--Thanksgiving weekend--will be split between BJ's family and my dad's family. The weekend after that we have my stepmother's birthday and a fancy dress/whiskey tasting party, and then I'll probably spend Sunday at Disneyland. Then we have a couple of weekends off before BJ's birthday and then Christmas and then a full week of Disneyland.

Do you celebrate everything with Disneyland?

Shlup
11-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Celebrate? No. I just go. As often as possible.

I was supposed to go today, but my Disney buddy canceled and it looks like it might rain so I didn't want to ride my bike. ;_;

OH :bou::bou::bou::bou: THAT REMINDS ME I LEFT THE POOL FILLER UPPER WATER THING ON AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHH

Miriel
11-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Friday: Dinner with Shlup!! Sunday: Potluck Pre-Thanksgiving party with friends. Saturday: Probably spend all day making fresh pasta so that I can take butternut squash ravioli (in browned butter & sage sauce) to the potluck. It's time I put to use my fancy shmancy pasta maker that I insisted on buying months ago and have only used once.

I think Thanksgiving will be spent with the Boyfriend's family this year.

Also, I don't drink unless it's Sangria or a daiquiri. :) Or at least, I don't like to. I will do the requisite shots of vodka in honor of a birthday girl/boy, since that's the only polite thing to do, but I don't particularly enjoy it!

Shlup
11-11-2010, 02:04 AM
I don't do shots ever. I can't even take cough syrup or any liquid medication. I think it's a trade-off for not having a gag reflex? That's my hypothesis anyway. I pretty much just drink girly drinks too. Though lately I've been all about raspberry vodka with Sprite Zero. Gotta love that aspartame.

Miriel, I demand that butternut squash ravioli recipe! I had it at a wedding years ago and have been looking for a good recipe every since.

~*~Celes~*~
11-11-2010, 06:37 AM
Going out to Red Robin with Andrew after work tonight :D besides that, we have Saturday off together and possibly sunday, if my day off request made it through, so we'll essentially be spending the weekend together. Sunday is one of his niece's birthday parties, so we'll be going to that, going in half with each other to buy her presents. She is so adorable :love: She'll be 2!

For Thanksgiving, I always have dinner the day of with my family, though since I've signed up to work the holidays for money's sake, I'll most likely end up working. Black Friday will be spent with Andrew's family for dinner, if I get the day off. Har har amirite. Gotta love retail :(

Roto13
11-11-2010, 04:18 PM
I miss Red Robin. What's the deal with Toronto? Why doesn't it have the exact same restaurants as Vancouver? So lame.

Shoeberto
11-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Red Robin is pretty good, but I dread going. Those fries... those goddamn fries. They just. Keep. Coming.

Miriel
11-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Miriel, I demand that butternut squash ravioli recipe! I had it at a wedding years ago and have been looking for a good recipe every since.
I'm using this recipe for the most part: Squash Ravioli with Sage-Brown Butter | Zen Can Cook (http://www.zencancook.com/2008/11/squash-ravioli-with-sage-brown-butter/)

And for the dough I'm using an adapted version of Thomas Keller's famous pasta dough (the only real change is that you add in some semolina flour instead of straight all purpose flour): Pasta Dough | Pasta Dough Recipe | Pasta Recipe | the sophisticated gourmet (http://www.sophisticatedgourmet.com/2010/04/pasta-dough/)

Also, I saw butternut squash triangoli at Trader Joes today. No idea if it's any good though.