PDA

View Full Version : FF 8 Disk issues [AGAIN!]

CataraX
11-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Okay, I've done a few of the things people have said to do. The game will boot up perfectly, no errors at all. I can click "Continue" "New game" "Credits" It's all fine. I click "new game" then "insert disk one" shows ups..now then. Here are the thing's I've done so far

Updated/patched 1.2
Pulled the .Pak. and Field info and put into "Game" Directory inside of FF8 folder along with Blink Dl and Exe [With Cut/paste not copy/paste]

Now, my "Crack" that I've downloaded and the only one I could find keeps saying I have the wrong "bit" version of Windows 7 and thus it cannot run, please contact my system administrator... I am running Windows 7 [64] bit

I'm lost, please help guys.

Alive-Cat
11-11-2010, 07:19 PM
You could do what we used to do in the olden times when your game broke! Just get lots of paper and draw the game out from start to finish, it will be a lot of fun and will improve many aspects of yourself, such as your:
Drawing skills - many hours of drawing will render you a tougher hand and as with all things, practice makes perfect!
Imagination - things such as television, movies and games take away children's imagination. It makes all children lazy and unable to construct things with their minds!
Hand-eye coordination - although gaming also improves on this, you will find drawing out the entire Final Fantasy VIII story to be a very eye opening experience and afterwards you will be able to hand-eye-coordinate very well somehow.
Posture - it is scientifically proven that sitting whilst drawing is 42 percent better for your posture than sitting whilst gaming.
Happy drawing. :D

CataraX
11-11-2010, 07:20 PM
You could do what we used to do in the olden times when your game broke! Just get lots of paper and draw the game out from start to finish, it will be a lot of fun and will improve many aspects of yourself, such as your:
Drawing skills - many hours of drawing will render you a tougher hand and as with all things, practice makes perfect!
Imagination - things such as television, movies and games take away children's imagination. It makes all children lazy and unable to construct things with their minds!
Hand-eye coordination - although gaming also improves on this, you will find drawing out the entire Final Fantasy VIII story to be a very eye opening experience and afterwards you will be able to hand-eye-coordinate very well somehow.
Posture - it is scientifically proven that sitting whilst drawing is 42 percent better for your posture than sitting whilst gaming.

...I hate you...Q.Q

Spork
11-24-2010, 02:47 PM

Obvious troll is obvious

Hearts
01-22-2011, 04:42 PM
I say just buy the game for the Playstation. It's pretty cheap now.