PDA

View Full Version : Veggies!

Laddy
11-13-2010, 03:55 PM
I love my veggies! Do you like your veggies?

Discuss.

Fuzakeru
11-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Mmmm... I don't like veggies so much really. I do like cucumbers and baby spinach leaves though.

Rye
11-13-2010, 07:31 PM
I loooove veggies. I eat all veggies, even brusselsprouts.

The only vegetable that I absolutely need with some type of dip is cellery. Otherwise things can be eaten without, though most vegetables are improved with a bit of buttersauce. :)

Clo
11-13-2010, 08:04 PM
I love veggies the most! I like green beans.

Nevermore
11-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Vegetables rock. I eat pretty much all of them. Love pickles and banana peppers.

Fruit, on the other hand, I condemn to Hell.

NorthernChaosGod
11-13-2010, 09:47 PM
Motherfuckin' onions are the best thing ever.

DMKA
11-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Aside of Corn and Potatoes (do they even count as veggies?) I need either meat or some sort of sauce/dressing accompaining my veggies to make them edible.

If it's in stirfry, or a good stew, or baked with a roast or something like that, I can pretty much eat most veggies and love them. There are some, however, like brussel sprouts and squash, that I cannot stand no matter what you do to them.

Funnily enough I just tried fried okra for the first time last night. It's wonderful.

Raistlin
11-13-2010, 10:24 PM
I love many vegetables. Corn, potatoes, green beans, broccoli, carrots, etc etc.

I really don't like brussels sprouts, though.

Clo
11-14-2010, 02:16 AM
Mothersmurfin' onions are the best thing ever.

I work at a deli, and one thing I've realized over the course of the years is that I love the smell of a giant tub of onions.

Yeah. Weird.

Raistlin
11-14-2010, 03:08 AM
I love onions and put them on everything. But when I think about why I love onions, the smell isn't exactly the first thing that comes to mind.

Weirdo.

Shiny
11-14-2010, 03:47 AM
I love...

Asparugus
Broccoli that's raw and cooked
Celery
Black Beans
Lentils
Lettuce
Cabbage
Corn
Collard Greens
Peas (sometimes)
Spinach
Kale
Cauliflower
Bell Peppers
Spicy Peppers
Banana Peppers
Cucumbers
Potatoes
Zucchini

NorthernChaosGod
11-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Mothersmurfin' onions are the best thing ever.

I work at a deli, and one thing I've realized over the course of the years is that I love the smell of a giant tub of onions.

Yeah. Weird.

I love you.

Rodarian
11-14-2010, 01:09 PM
I like eating vegetables , along with my meat! :devil:

escobert
11-14-2010, 09:57 PM
I like corn and cucumbers and letuce and peas and beans but otherwise not really!

Alive-Cat
11-14-2010, 10:42 PM
I've never been into vegetables much, except for: carrots and cucumbers. That's about it. I'm way more into fruit. Vegetables DO make good additions to other food though, I don't mind them mixed in with other stuff.
But really, can anyone really think of something funny to say in a thread about vegetables?

Breine
11-15-2010, 11:05 PM
Yup, I dig vegetables. I can't think of one I don't like, actually.

Shlup
11-16-2010, 04:30 AM
I love pretty much all veggies except lima beans and cauliflower.

Bunny
11-16-2010, 05:00 AM
Veggies do not bother me, but I do not go out of my way to consume mass quantities of them.

My girlfriend has an assignment for her Health Psychology class that involves choosing from a to do list. She decided on eating vegetarian for a week and since she cooks all the meals, I'm pretty much boned. Tonight is some sort of potato and chickpea curry or some nonsense.

NorthernChaosGod
11-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Veggies do not bother me, but I do not go out of my way to consume mass quantities of them.

My girlfriend has an assignment for her Health Psychology class that involves choosing from a to do list. She decided on eating vegetarian for a week and since she cooks all the meals, I'm pretty much boned. Tonight is some sort of potato and chickpea curry or some nonsense.

Dude, that sucks. I'm sorry.

Rodarian
11-17-2010, 08:51 AM

Want me to smuggled in a slices bacon for them chickpeas.....:shifty:

Mirage
11-18-2010, 12:30 AM
I like some vegetables, but mostly only when they're raw, not cooked. I can accept cooked vegetables as parts of sauces and such.

I like raw carrots. Cabbage isn't too bad either. I can't stand broccoli.

Rianoa
11-18-2010, 01:10 AM
I'm veggie so I guess I have to be, The best veggies are red onions :D!

NorthernChaosGod
11-18-2010, 06:36 AM

Want me to smuggled in a slices bacon for them chickpeas.....:shifty:

Can you handle bacon? :p

Fujiko
11-21-2010, 11:32 AM
VEGGIES <3

FF10mutta
11-21-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm a vegetarian now and I love it. But I've always loved vegetarian food more than meat dishes to be honest, I just used to eat meat because it was more conveniant

Chris
11-21-2010, 11:59 AM
This is one of the most wondrous things that god's ever planted on this earth:

http://agricultureguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/istock_000005797543eggplant.jpg

Becomes this:

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/images/1857_baked_eggplant_parmesan.jpg

I occasionally indulge in this delicious dish.

FF10mutta
11-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Ah yes the aubergine any Veggie knows that wonderous creation very,very well!