PDA

View Full Version : Ferrets

Laddy
11-13-2010, 03:59 PM
I like ferrets. Do you?

Let us discuss ferrets.

Nevermore
11-13-2010, 08:56 PM
A girl I went out with had a ferret. It was pretty slick. A white female one named Tally. We let it loose in the apartment and sometimes it was annoying, nibbling away at my feet or messing around in the computer wires, but it was awesome. I had to look after it for a day, and it exhausted me to no end. Those things are totally hyper.
She walked it outside on a leash often when she went for small errands, it seemed to be having a blast then.

Rodarian
11-15-2010, 06:53 AM
Ferrets are cute...But too hyper for me to take of them!

Freya
11-15-2010, 07:34 AM
My niece recently got a ferret! She named it carrot, oh 3 year olds and their clever names :D

When they do the ferret war dance, it's hilarious!

Shlup
11-15-2010, 10:52 AM
I used to have ferrets. They smelled so damn bad. They have stink glands, you know. Like skunks except without the atomizer. They're so damn cute though! They frolic all the time. They're like kittens that never grow up, and their long bodies make their running hilarious.

qwertysaur
11-15-2010, 03:01 PM
They are adorable inquisitive rascals. :p

Raven Riley
11-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Gosh yes! They're so cute and cuddly! :love:

Alive-Cat
11-15-2010, 05:54 PM
Ferrets, an impure mixture of rat and pigeon. :nonono:

Elskidor
11-15-2010, 07:25 PM
They remind me of possums and scare the hell out of me. That nasty freaky fur and their evil twisted grin and I just know Ferrets and Possums and all of their kind are on a mission to dominate the world. Ferrets have slyly snuck into some of our homes pretending to be nice and cuddly pets, but it's all part of the master plan. Don't be fooled. I have a sneaking suspicion they also invented rabies and have been using it as a weapon over the years.

Depression Moon
11-15-2010, 10:23 PM
I remember this boy I used to go over to his house during my first few years of high school had one, though he didn't get a ferret until the last year I stayed there. It was a weird looking creature. I thought it was a weasel when I first saw it, but he told me that it was a ferret and I couldn't remember if he got it, if his mother did, or if he was keeping it for someone for a while. The animal liked socks and I remember it chasing bottles around. He said the thing was a bit of trouble in his room and pooped in there. it was kinda cute. The texture of its fur was a little weird though. I forgot what he said that it eats. I think it might've been carrots. Not sure if I would want one for a pet.

Meat Puppet
11-15-2010, 10:47 PM
Ferrets, an impure mixture of rat and pigeon. :nonono:
No. Ferrets are closer to dogs than they are to rats.
Not that has much relevance, but it's more sensible than saying "mixture of rat and pigeon."

Elskidor
11-15-2010, 11:12 PM
Rat and possum..

Shlup
11-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Kitten and boa constrictor.