PDA

View Full Version : Imagine

Jiro
11-16-2010, 06:59 AM
Friends of eoff come with me, let us iagine a world . a new world, one without certain things taht make this world what this world is which is why this amagine world is different . You followe me so far? good.

l want you to imagne a world without those forsaken things we decree shoes. footwear that covers your gfoot in wear. Yes this atrocities hide our strange misahappen foots but they also weakn us brothers. for you see Without shoes we would be stronger. let me just find some diagrams to support my claim hang on one sex oka y gotcha

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/Seiken_Bushido/Personal/th_100_0358.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/Seiken_Bushido/Personal/?action=view&current=100_0358.jpg)

as you can see, shoes are not invincible and suffer wear and also its cousin tear and are occasionally broken by other things like i don't know knifes and bullets and hedge clippers. replacing thiese weak footclothes require dolla dolla bills and while the australia dolla bill is doing rather well against the merican dolla bill yo it still isn't an inexhaustable avenue. i mean I just looked in my pocket witch was hard because its velcro that :bou::bou::bou::bou: is a pain anway I lOked in there and seriously no dolla bills anyway. I mean australian has dolla coin but none of those smurfballs ether.

TO SUMMARIZES: world without shoes = less pain on your ass pocket (or side cvelcro pocket as I havev)

Nextly there are other thinsg that must be discussed. I am using another diagram for this one so just let me osmurf you phobotucket okay alright noice its working now wsm.

as you will see from this diagram bleow we have asomewhat of an issue in todays society of teenagers and teh not-wuiqte-a-teenage-but prett-cloes-like-early-twenties or -summat. My angry english friend likes to call these people indiefags though I amagine they are not all gay but i love gays so rock on broheims. anyway diagram time.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/Seiken_Bushido/Personal/th_100_0361.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/Seiken_Bushido/Personal/?action=view&current=100_0361.jpg)

seriously I mean what kind of weird mother:bou::bou::bou::bou:ter weirds TOO BOOTS OR SHOES OF ALTERNATE DIFFERENT COLOURS lets not debate that black and or white and g are not colours and are in fact shardes (or letters in the case of g).. bBut notice the DisTinct lack of matching. It is a poor sight and they are spatrting to pot up everywhere! We need to stop this before it starsts to get out of control anymore than it already is because not even chubacce can taer the arms off astormie like this.

And a stormie is going to happen. Like a tsunordo or a volcaquake or planetoid or something if we don't hurry. I mean just like at this tehrea so meny shoes and ats not even ALL OF THEM MONKEY S. Gota kill em dead bam bang in the head railway rifle shoots nails nails those railways.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/Seiken_Bushido/Personal/th_100_0360.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/Seiken_Bushido/Personal/?action=view&current=100_0360.jpg)

Buut my freindsys the most important thing to think about in aworlds without shioes is that everboy and evergirl and even evertimekeeper will become hobbitses! little hobitses with hairy feetsies and they go kill dragons ar ar ar and htey also play with jeweels and dont afraid of anythin sept scary black and white doods who scream like girls whaooaaa where is the precious.

YOu too can be a hobibts if we kill shoes! do it todayokay

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EHepF1NuRGM/Ss2GzlXrb0I/AAAAAAAAEd8/MxlsS-Cv6l4/s320/00139e5q.jpg

G13
11-16-2010, 07:18 AM
Have you been drinking?

Bunny
11-16-2010, 07:41 AM
It's a fair assumption that alcohol was involved in some way. I suspect narcotics may have played a small role as well.

Jessweeee♪
11-16-2010, 07:44 AM
I will continue to wear shoes. I like not having hookworm.

Rantz
11-16-2010, 08:12 AM
I will not just take of my shoes and socks. I will also take off my skin and dance around in my bones.

Jiro
11-16-2010, 08:15 AM
Rantzie poo is a true champion to the cause! He undersatnds what it takes to be a true PIONEER and magician!

hookworms are no issue if you have hobbitses feet my daer jessweeeeee for you see hobbitse have feet like rock n roll and fear no worms

Wolf Kanno
11-16-2010, 08:53 AM
I like wearing shoes, especially my knee high boots or military boots. Also being bare foot just looks silly when you wear a suit. If we're going to ban shoes, we might as well ban clothes while we're at it but we need clothes, simply because there are some people in this world who need to be covered to save the rest of us from their bloated and ill-formed bodies. So since we can't get rid of clothes we need to keep shoes so we can be stylish. :cool:

Jiro
11-16-2010, 09:00 AM
butt imagine if your feeet were miliatray boots!

I em glad you brought up my nxt point wolf kanno my old freind. Cloths are unnnecsary as well excep for the reason huou said. not pretty people :( however ew could easkly find a cave for them
:) imagene a beautfl world of beauflu people and no clotseh oh boy oh boy

Alive-Cat
11-16-2010, 09:50 AM
I thought this was going to be a John Lennon tribute thread. :(

Rodarian
11-16-2010, 11:48 AM
Daks has gone off kilter!! lol

And I like wearing shoes....prevents my foots from touching dirty paki roads when I step out!

Slothy
11-16-2010, 02:24 PM
Going barefoot feels better and is better for you. You know why people hate looking at deformed and ugly feet? Because shoes made them deformed and ugly in the first place.

Join your unshod brothers and learn the joys of running free!! :luigi:

Raistlin
11-16-2010, 04:29 PM
So far people have missed the most important issue in this thread.

Why the hell do you have a velcro pocket?

Jessweeee♪
11-16-2010, 05:34 PM
Rantzie poo is a true champion to the cause! He undersatnds what it takes to be a true PIONEER and magician!

hookworms are no issue if you have hobbitses feet my daer jessweeeeee for you see hobbitse have feet like rock n roll and fear no worms

And how many times must I get hookworm before this happens? If it's more than zero times then I just can't do it! Also I can not get fast food without shoes. What will I do when I want Panda Express?

Shorty
11-16-2010, 05:44 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about the song.

Jiro is obviously high. Shoes are the best. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=6503926)

Freya
11-16-2010, 06:50 PM
But I like shoes and clothes. :( They are comfy.

Depression Moon
11-16-2010, 09:17 PM
What's going on here?

Shlup
11-16-2010, 09:21 PM
But I have ugly feet. :(

Laddy
11-16-2010, 09:56 PM
Godspeed, Jiro.

Clo
11-16-2010, 10:20 PM
My feet are so tiny and delicate, they deserved to be unleashed upon the world. And I want a PEDICURE before I do so! :argh:

NorthernChaosGod
11-17-2010, 01:10 AM
My feet are so tiny and delicate, they deserved to be unleashed upon the world. And I want a PEDICURE before I do so! :argh:

I can't imagine anything other than a cat idly pawing at someone's face after reading this. :|

rubah
11-17-2010, 01:43 AM
too cold. Come back in may

Nevermore
11-17-2010, 02:00 AM
What the hell?

blackmage_nuke
11-17-2010, 02:03 AM
I wouldnt mind going barefoot if it were not for the invention of broken glass.

Depression Moon
11-17-2010, 02:05 AM
^or sharp rocks, fire ants, spiders, scorpions, fire ants, toys left on the floor.

Timekeeper
11-17-2010, 02:44 AM
I like to believe there was no alcohol at all, and that you were merely on an insane rant where speelnigs are unimportant. We've all been there.
While it is true that going barefoot is several times more awesome than wearing shoes, shoes can help preserve your feet. Not wearing shoes all the time can mean that your feet crack around the edges, but wearing shoes all the time makes you SOFT.
So yes, I do approve of this not shoe wearing business.

Jiro
11-17-2010, 04:36 AM
I like to believe there was no alcohol at all, and that you were merely on an insane rant where speelnigs are unimportant.

This man has it. Gawd you people are so boring. YOU JUST GOTTA TYPE LIKE LET YOUR MIND TDO ALL THE DOING AND NOT DO THE TINKGING!

I remember a tme when people would actually liek pariticpate and not just "oh he's durnk lololol' GUYS SHOES dicsucs shoes. I have like a million pairs and it's SO ANNOYING I just want to get my abo boots and frun free like my ansectors :)

Vivi22 is a god with a hammer who will smite your faces people, don't smurf with that smurfer or suffer hammer of MIGHTYNESS.

Raistlin brah my pocket is velcro 'cause I'm wareing board shots or rather I was now it s a new day and i'm wearing jeans so no pockets of velcro they're just RELLY hard to get into now. Also fuck me its too hot im taking off my jeasn now

ilu guis

Rodarian
11-17-2010, 08:56 AM
The reason why we think your are drunk is cause your typos errors are beyond belief!! lol

Jiro
11-17-2010, 09:13 AM
There comes a moment when my feet must stand alone
On this lonely path I've chosen
like a typo that's not a error
sometimes when I feel I've had enough
and I feel like giving up
you willed me to be all I can be
now nothing can stop me

I believe in the typo that comes
From a errors brought together as one
I believe together we'll fly
I believe in the power of no shoes and I

This is the moment we have dreamed of all our lives
We'll be the hobos we wish from others
We'll stand tall for what is shoeless
And in my heart there'll be no doubt
The feet of the world will come walking out
And embrace me to be all I can be
Now no typos can stop me

I believe in the typo that comes
From a errors brought together as one
I believe together we'll fly
I believe in the power of no shoes and I

Timekeeper
11-17-2010, 11:54 AM
Very nice, The Shoeless Hobo ftw!

Also, on the topic of footwear, there are some people who refer to it as footware, and this is an injustice! Wears are wares you wear!