PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Pride!

Elskidor
11-17-2010, 04:21 AM
Wrapping this game up and came to halt on disc 4 to get to work on all the side stuff, and I remembered liking the chocobo stuff so stopped by there first. FF9 Chocobo mini game/side quest rocks! Been digging birdie's nose for the last few hours and it's so dang addictive! It's gotta be one of the best mini games of the entire series and very rewarding! It's good that it's fun because it's really time consuming and it would be a major pita if they made it dull and your only in it for the big rewards.

FFIX Choco Boy
11-17-2010, 11:47 AM
I agree completely. I loved all the Chocobo stuff in FFIX. If only they kept the Choco races and breeding, as well, and it would be completely perfect.

Hollycat
11-17-2010, 05:22 PM
My psp game works great with the chocobo's, but the original disks are really acting glitchy, and now whenever I fly with the chocobo, the game zooms in till I can only see the map and the chocobo.....

Depression Moon
11-17-2010, 11:19 PM
Chocbo's Paradise is the only thing that irritates me as it doesn't clearly tell you what you have to find to send your chocobo to heaven and yes I found the ones hinted by the chocobos there in addition to all the chocographs and Zidane and Freya's ultimate weapons.

Shotgunnova
11-23-2010, 04:41 PM
It really does stand out as one of the best FF sidequests in recent memory, and washes away that bitter taste of Tetra Master quite nicely.