PDA

View Full Version : Fond memories of Coyote Ugly (2000)

SuperMillionaire
11-23-2010, 10:49 PM
I just saw Coyote Ugly on the E! network the other day, and I saw the antics that the girls were up to, the flirting sequences between Violet and Kevin, and the songs that were featured in the film, including "Can't Fight the Moonlight" by LeAnn It's been 10 years since the film was released. Rimes. Has anyone else here seen it? And if so, what was your favorite scene?

DMKA
11-24-2010, 03:26 AM
I remember going with my sister and her boyfriend to the movies to see Coyote Ugly! I remember really enjoying it but wouldn't admit it to a lot of people because it was kinda girly.

It's funny you made this thread, because I just saw the trailer for that Burlesque movie with Christina Aguilera and Cher today and it looks like it has the same exact story as Coyote Ugly.

Seraphic
11-24-2010, 04:27 AM
I myself was obsessed with it whenever it was HBO for the longest time although I'd always change the channel if anyone came home XD.
I love Piper Perabo in this movie, she's just so perfect <3

Rodarian
11-24-2010, 07:00 AM
The only thing I liked was the fact that there were girls at the bar..Hot Super Models!! :drool:

DMKA
11-24-2010, 07:56 PM
The only thing I liked was the fact that there were girls at the bar..Hot Super Models!! :drool:

Yeah, I remember how all the ads hyped the movie to hell by saying "STARRING TYRA BANKS" and she ended up having all of two minutes of screen time.

SuperMillionaire
11-25-2010, 06:22 PM
I remember going with my sister and her boyfriend to the movies to see Coyote Ugly! I remember really enjoying it but wouldn't admit it to a lot of people because it was kinda girly.

It's funny you made this thread, because I just saw the trailer for that Burlesque movie with Christina Aguilera and Cher today and it looks like it has the same exact story as Coyote Ugly.
Yes, and I wanna see that movie too.

I myself was obsessed with it whenever it was HBO for the longest time although I'd always change the channel if anyone came home XD.
I love Piper Perabo in this movie, she's just so perfect <3
LOL

Yes, I agree, she's pretty hot.

I liked the music in there, too.