PDA

View Full Version : Heeyo~

Sigard
11-24-2010, 07:20 PM
I've been checking up here for some time now and finally got around to registering. I love the Final Fantasy and the people around here so it's a pleasure to be on-board. :D As many other nublets out there, I'll be polite and contribute where I can.

HBO - Making Game of Thrones (http://www.makinggameofthrones.com)

/excited

Mirage
11-24-2010, 09:02 PM
Hello.
Choose your next words carefully.

Fate Fatale
11-25-2010, 12:19 AM
Wilkommen!!! :D

Rantz
11-25-2010, 07:37 AM
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay enough to make it perpetual :)

Sigard
11-26-2010, 05:44 AM
He Something where great were <--- for Mirage

Really, I just picked up FFXIV a few days ago and it made me all nostalgic-like. So now I'm playing through the first one and looking to move on to the second, and so on, after I beat it... Feeling like a little boy again.

A lot of the forums I used to lurk for fanart/fic/witty banter had pretty much vanished. So here I am. I'm hoping to stay if it's cool. ;)

Thank you for the welcomes!

Shlup
11-27-2010, 12:49 AM
You're hoping to stay if we're cool with you staying or you're hoping to stay if we're cool enough for you?

Either way, please stay. They other admins beat me and I need friends to protect me. ;_;

Raistlin
11-27-2010, 01:55 AM
I thought you like being hit. Do I need to change your contract?

Also, welcome.

Sigard
11-27-2010, 03:37 AM
You're hoping to stay if we're cool with you staying or you're hoping to stay if we're cool enough for you?

Um, yes. I think.

Either way, please stay. They other admins beat me and I need friends to protect me. ;_;

My invaluable skills in Tai Chi will protect you:

*sigh* Feeling much better now. Mm, Green Tea.

Rantz
11-27-2010, 02:00 PM
I fully endorse tea being referred to as a martial art.

Wolf Kanno
12-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Hallo :jess:

Jiro
12-04-2010, 06:40 AM
Damn right you should be excited for Game of Thrones on HBO. I don't even know if that channel exists in my country, and I haven't read the books, but gosh darn I'm excited.

Also welcome, you seem pretty awesome so you better stay or else we'll hunt you down and bribe you with chocolate cookies.