PDA

View Full Version : Complex

Rodarian
11-25-2010, 06:44 AM
After viewing this video (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHUswQMnZifE&h=b9702), I've developed a bit of a body image complex.

As some of you may already know , The past six months I've been hitting the gym to pump weights. I've been getting results but after that that video it makes me more convince to pack in the pounds of muscles.

I want the ladies to be in awe both in and out of bed....

What I'm saying is that guys just as much girls have body image complex...Some wish to be beautiful , others wish to be the complete opposite.

I posted on the General Chat because we can make light of it as well.... :)

Just now on Facebook my friend thought it was rather 'gay' to post it but its not about the 'gayness' of positng it. Note that's its mildly humorous and I am absolutely comfortable with my sexuality to post such video...

I want to have a rocking bod and will try my best to get the results!

Laddy
11-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Great,Murtaza. Fabulous! It is a great decision to deicde to get in shape, you should continue for a long while and get very healthy with nice firm abs, rockhard chest, and sleek biceps. :D

Rye
11-26-2010, 12:41 AM
As long as you are realistic, it's no problem to work out hard. It's good!

I'm trying to work out more. I stopped jogging and started doing a cardio/weight training combo work out tape routine and I lost a lot of weight. Only a little more weight to lose until I'm squeezing my ass into my old size jeans! ;D

Crop
11-26-2010, 07:32 PM
This is more my scene: YouTube - addio moderazione (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPr1FPBAwiM&feature=related)

If I remember correctly, it all turns out good in the long run too.

Chris
11-26-2010, 11:30 PM
I've been working out and exercising for 40 minutes every day for the past five years. My friends call me nuts, but there's no better feeling than the feeling you get after you step out of the shower. In those five years, I think I've missed 4 or 5 days combined, so you can say that I'm pretty religious when it comes to my workout schedule. :D

Shiny
11-27-2010, 04:14 AM
hahshah wow

He's trying to booty pop...and it's just...not working out. Gotta have a booty to booty pop, brah.

Yar
11-27-2010, 04:51 AM
I can't booty pop either, Miss Shiny. Do you hate me now? :(

Pheesh
11-27-2010, 05:38 AM
I don't see why you had to post the video...

alexmax021
11-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Thanks you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Rodarian
11-27-2010, 11:39 PM

Cause I'm dangerous?! Plus Laddy likes it :D LOL

Shiny
11-28-2010, 08:14 AM
You know you liked it.

I can't booty pop either, Miss Shiny. Do you hate me now? :(

I can show you the stars way.

Rodarian
11-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Wow now I'd pay good money to see Shiny do the booty shake....But alas her boyfriend will show me the stars and not in a good way..... *_*

Peegee
11-29-2010, 10:57 PM
I hate working out and I hate exercise. I only did it because I wasn't happy with what I saw in the mirror and now that I'm not unhappy, I don't give a damn about it.

All physical self improvement has ever taught me is that it's never good enough. I was 4'6 at 13 y/o and doctors told me I would be 5'6 when I was done growing (they averaged my parents' heights to figure that out). When I reached 5'6 I was still short, but when you are 4'6 5'6 is HUGE (or at least close to acceptable God)

The same thing happened to me when I was losing weight and gaining muscle. I hope for your sake you never think long and hard about why you do superficial physical improvement.

Anyway, rant rant rant.

NorthernChaosGod
12-01-2010, 01:34 AM
How did you even come across that video? :confused: And that guy's small anyway.

Bunny
12-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Meh.

kotora
12-01-2010, 03:43 PM
How did you even come across that video? :confused:

I'm guessing he was searching youtube for "muscular guy dancing around in tight boxers". Doesn't make him gay of course, it just means he's confident about his sexuality.

Peegee
12-01-2010, 07:33 PM
How did you even come across that video? :confused:

I'm guessing he was searching youtube for "muscular guy dancing around in tight boxers". Doesn't make him gay of course, it just means he's confident about his sexuality.

I thought it means he was curious about his sexuality.

Rodarian
12-06-2010, 07:48 AM
I cam across it through a mate of mine , who is in fact prefers men. However he was referencing the abs the guy had....Meanwhile I was, "that fucker not only has a bod, but, can decently dance....."

Girls ogle at other girls for body beauty....I see no reason why guys should keep mum about guys if they genuinely have a trait that is to be envied

Pheesh
12-06-2010, 03:43 PM
I envy nothing about guys who put videos of themselves dancing in their tighty whities up on youtube.