PDA

View Full Version : Business Trip

Rodarian
11-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Well people I'm in Dhaka, Bangladesh for week on business!! Have to meet with my french apparel clients.. Security was the issue for them and since my company has an office here. We're setting up meetings here.

Will give u more info but the fact that I free wifi here is awesome!! I don't feel disconnected!

Its 434am here and I'm dog tired but can't sleep until I have some bfast..But I'll have to get up soon after cause of the morning meeting!!

Topic: Have you ever had to travel for business? If yes, where did you travel to? If no, would you ever move to a different country for business reasons?

kotora
11-28-2010, 12:19 AM
awesome bro

Laddy
11-28-2010, 12:44 AM
BANGLADESH!

escobert
11-28-2010, 07:33 PM
The farthest I've travelled for buisness was Hartford Ct. :p
Yes I'd move for buiness reason but that'll never happen :p

Peegee
11-28-2010, 11:55 PM
Not quite, but I did travel to another country to work :D

Shorty
11-29-2010, 04:26 AM
I'd move for business reasons - I think it would be exciting. As long as moving was better than where I actually am. Unfortunately, I've never had to travel for business.

I hope you enjoy your trip~

Shattered Dreamer
11-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Given I'm unemployed I'm considering moving country to find a job! Dhaka would be awesome!

Rodarian
11-29-2010, 07:27 PM
Somebody added the topic question and I thank her/him

Yes so I'm on business trip for about a week. While I'm not considering to move to Dhaka cause I already have plans to move back to Toronto, I still enjoy going to a new environment to experience negotiations and orders at various levels.

I can't post much at the moment but will give a detail version once I get back to Karachi.

With pics!!

Roto13
11-29-2010, 07:39 PM
I went to LA for bitniss in June, I guess. LA is a :bou::bou::bou::bou:hole.

Miriel
11-29-2010, 08:06 PM
I like traveling, and I like traveling for business. I'm headed to Las Vegas in 2 weeks for business. The only time traveling for business kinda sucked was when I had to go to Arizona. I smurfing hate Arizona.

Well it's your own fault for being in LA and not hitting up all the fantastic restaurants in the city. You were within walking distance from King Taco. Home of the most amazing world famous salsa roja. :colbert:

Del Murder
11-29-2010, 08:57 PM
I went to Washington DC on business and it was awesome. Free trip to the nation's capitol! I love free trips. As an adult I don't get as many as I used to.

Peegee
11-29-2010, 09:23 PM

Yes so I'm on business trip for about a week. While I'm not considering to move to Dhaka cause I already have plans to move back to Toronto, I still enjoy going to a new environment to experience negotiations and orders at various levels.

I can't post much at the moment but will give a detail version once I get back to Karachi.

With pics!!

You BUM! When you come back to Canada you better meet PG or I'm calling immigration :aimmad:

Rodarian
11-30-2010, 12:39 AM
You BUM! When you come back to Canada you better meet PG or I'm calling immigration :aimmad:

Call them! I'll simply call my cousin who is a Diplomat! :D I'll have them remove your booty and send them back to Pokeman City!:greenie:

Roto13
11-30-2010, 12:43 AM

Well it's your own fault for being in LA and not hitting up all the fantastic restaurants in the city. You were within walking distance from King Taco. Home of the most amazing world famous salsa roja. :colbert:

It's hard to have a good time when the very air you breathe is poisonous. Thankfully I was inside most of the time.

o_O
11-30-2010, 01:10 AM
I went to another country for a business trip and never went home. :D

Shiny
11-30-2010, 01:13 AM

You're welcome brown man. We have to look after our own. ;)

I would definitely travel for business. I want to explore the world and it would just be convenient to have a source of income awaiting me when I go to another country. Job or not, I'm considering moving after college if it seems right. We'll see how it pans out.

Peegee
11-30-2010, 01:15 AM

Call them! I'll simply call my cousin who is a Diplomat! :D I'll have them remove your booty and send them back to Pokeman City!:greenie:

You're cousins with a diplodicus? are you chinese?

Rodarian
11-30-2010, 04:37 PM

I would definitely travel for business. I want to explore the world and it would just be convenient to have a source of income awaiting me when I go to another country. Job or not, I'm considering moving after college if it seems right. We'll see how it pans out.

I just came back from dinner..The company office thats based here took us to for Korean!

Anyhow I'm actually so sleepy and its kinda embarrassing that it shows on my face...

And when you said people of our own .....What did that mean....And I'm not brown! :P I'm half brown!! LOL

Peegee
11-30-2010, 05:00 PM

I just came back from dinner..The company office thats based here took us to for Korean!

Anyhow I'm actually so sleepy and its kinda embarrassing that it shows on my face...

And when you said people of our own .....What did that mean....And I'm not brown! :P I'm half brown!! LOL

OLOLOL no you aren't your're asin

Shlup
12-01-2010, 03:48 AM
I went to a conference in San Diego a couple of years ago. Free hotel room and sushi for a week... It was glorious.

Peegee
12-01-2010, 08:26 PM
I went to a conference in San Diego a couple of years ago. Free hotel room and sushi for a week... It was glorious.

And you didn't share any with me. HAET

Rodarian
12-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Well I'm back in Karachi and I must say I learned a lot on this trip.. Plus I got to see my ancestral Palace which my four times great grand maternal side father was a King of Dhaka....Pictures will be posted on the pic thread!!

Peegee
12-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Well I'm back in Karachi and I must say I learned a lot on this trip.. Plus I got to see my ancestral Palace which my four times great grand maternal side father was a King of Dhaka....Pictures will be posted on the pic thread!!

Where are the pics of you in canada?

Roto13
12-06-2010, 08:24 PM

You shoulda been like "Get the fuck outta my house, bitches, 'fore I call the cops"

Laddy
12-07-2010, 02:00 AM
Then went to Dhaka a couple of episodes ago on the Amazing Race!

Shiny
12-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Hate joo

Rodarian
12-07-2010, 09:25 PM

You shoulda been like "Get the smurf outta my house, bitches, 'fore I call the cops"

Hehehehe actually I was locked out from the gates and I was let me in!! This is my house!!

And peegee you dolt all the my old pics were in my old fb account!