PDA

View Full Version : Website

Shiny
11-28-2010, 09:52 AM
So, I want to create an interactive website. However, I have no interest in doing all the coding and whatever else it takes to make one -- nor do I have the know how. The website will feature basic information and I would like to include videos as well. In fact I would like the introduction to the website to be a demo reel. It's entirely for work and networking purposes. If anyone knows any places that offer this kind of service please let me know. Or, if you happen to be good at creating websites, I'm willing to pay a non-ridiculous fee in addition to crediting you for creating the website. I intend on compiling the content -- which is currently a work in progress.

Baloki
11-28-2010, 01:11 PM
I'd probably reccomend downloading a popular CMS (eg Wordpress, Joomla, etc) and installing that. From there you can usually find free themes and plugins that allow you to basically do what you want little effort ^_^

Shiny
11-30-2010, 01:07 AM
Tried that, but I'm too busy as of late to even build a simple one myself, and I want it to be slightly more advanced than that so when clients see it they won't be seeing some generic webpage that anyone can do.

Baloki
12-06-2010, 10:40 PM
I'd normally offer to help but I'm swamped at the mo with other things :/

Shiny
12-07-2010, 08:24 PM
K, if anyone has a Paypal account, wants to get paid, and and knows how to make interactive websites, hit me up.