PDA

View Full Version : Horsies

.:kerrod:.
11-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Escuse me, can I talk to youse? You know how there's those horse things in Ozmone Plains called Mesmenirs? I swear there are very, very similar enemies on FFX, but my friend disagrees and keeps saying I'm thinking of Ixion, which I am not...does anybody else remember some sort of Thunder-themed horse (I'm sure they were in Thunder Plains, but the internet doesn't say so) with a blade coming out of/on their head (in a similar fashion to the Mesmenirs)? They flung it at you to attack and when you won the battle you got 'cresent' something, I think. I realise this is very vague, but it's really killing me :p There's a small possibility it was in FFVII or something instead, but I seem to remember it being in X. If you can shed some light on this it would be awesome.

Shin Gouken
11-30-2010, 12:56 PM
The only horse I remember from FFX is Ixion. You fight Dark Ixion in the Thunder Plains, maybe it's Dark Ixion you remember?

.:kerrod:.
11-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Haha, nah, it's not Ixion at all, I'm positive...it was a common, random encounter.

EDIT: Nevermind everybody! It was a Mesmerize from FFVIII I was thinking of :v

Mercen-X
12-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Damn it! I was gonna say FF8. I think the next FF game should have rideable horses.

mindfray
12-03-2010, 03:02 AM
it was a beast in final fantasy 7. if i remember correctly it was in a snowy area.

BG-57
12-07-2010, 12:24 PM
I think the closest we'll get to riding horses is Lightning and Odin. Chocobos have effectively become the default ground transport animals.