PDA

View Full Version : EXP/LP Distribution

.:kerrod:.
12-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Heyo! Just a quick question; I just started playing this game again after a break that lasted many months...suffice to say it took me hours to work out where I was up to/how to play again :p Anywho! I was wondering how the EXP is distributed throughout all the characters; I'm aware that everybody (even characters who aren't in the current party) recieves the LP, but what about the EXP? I've been shuffling my party members around relentlessly as each one of them levels up, but I'm wondering if this is unnecessary?

Crossblades
12-02-2010, 02:34 PM
From what I remember, only members in the active party receive EXP. Cause I too would shuffle party members when they level :p

Vermachtnis
12-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Yup, only the three up front get experience. I know cause Vaan, Basch, and Fran were still in their teens at the end of the game.

Jessweeee♪
12-02-2010, 05:46 PM
The experienced earned will be split among the active party members (so if an enemy drops 1,000 EXP and you have two active party members, they each receive 500). LP is not split, if an enemy drops 5LP, everybody in your party, active or not, gains 5LP.

Handy for soloing!

Saber
12-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Yes the LP is gave to all which makes doing hunts worthwhile. As for EXP It is divided between people in the active party. As said if you have 1 person s/he will be receiving 3 times as much as having three people in the party. Sometimes its worth solo fighting just to boost a character. Doing the shuffle looks to me like the best bet though.

Yar
12-02-2010, 07:01 PM
If you want you can buy 3 of the EXP boosting accessories and give them to your active three and buy 3 LP boosting accessories and give them to your inactive three. :D

.:kerrod:.
12-03-2010, 01:27 AM
I would like nothing more than that, Yar, however these things generally cost a decent amount of money, which is currently in short supply :p I'll have to go do some hunts/sell some loot/sell Penelo as a sex slave to a wealthy Seeq. Thanks to everybody for the help though, that IS useful if I decide I want to 'tank' one character :plotting: