PDA

View Full Version : Hello~

catfish
12-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Hey there guys!

My name is Lynsay, I live in Scotland and I loooove Final Fantasy =) I found EoFF several years ago whilst searching the net for FFX spoilers and was instantly a big fan of the chat rooms. In hind-sight I was one of those annoying little kids that liked to be "random" so I don't think I was very well liked... These days I'm a full time student, studying BSc Natural and Environmental Science (hons). It's good fun but quite challenging, mostly because I spend too much time procrastinating with FF.

As hobbies go I shoot at a local smallbore rifle club, I recently joined a martial arts group and am a white belt in Kuk Sool Won (I know it's not impressive but they let me throw people so I'm happy). I also occasionally do some clay pigeon shooting and play Magic: The Gathering.

I found EoFF again today whilst hunting down info about Versus XIII (because I'm pretty sure I'm getting a PS3 for christmas) and figured that I might as well join now that I actually understand how forums work. Seriously, kids shouldn't be allowed near computers - they just annoy everyone. I found the old threads I tried to partake in and I annoyed myself!

So hi there everyone! :jess:

Pheesh
12-05-2010, 08:56 PM
That was like a polite way of saying "Remember the random little girl who was never cool enough to hang with you all? Well guess who bought a gun and learned to beat the :bou::bou::bou::bou: out of people."

I for one welcome you and your veiled threats. Enjoy the site :jess:

Rantz
12-05-2010, 11:07 PM
What he said! Welcome :D

escobert
12-06-2010, 12:59 AM
Welcome :D

Vyk
12-06-2010, 01:44 AM
I didn't read it that way until ee said something lol But that just makes you all the cooler. If I give you a twix you won't kill me, right? :}

catfish
12-06-2010, 09:55 AM
I didn't write it with that in mind either but heh, I can work with that! XD
And for a twix I'll be your best friend! ^.^

Madame Adequate
12-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Sorry, I only have a Crunchie to offer. And it's mine. :p However, I will extend my salutations and felicitations to you! Welcome to EoFF, I do hope you join in the madness and stick around :D

Vermachtnis
12-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Catfish are delicious.

theundeadhero
12-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Hello.

Don't eat me :(

NeoCracker
12-15-2010, 10:16 PM
I've always wanted to taste catfish... :drool:

Madonna
12-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Bad Cracker, no cookie for you.

We apologize, catfish; we are all anti-social weirdos who try to connect to others via computer monitors. We do it, along with so many other things, badly. A pleasure to meet you.

NeoCracker
12-17-2010, 06:44 AM
:cry:

Shlup
12-18-2010, 11:48 PM
I've always wanted to taste catfish... :drool:

Creepiest post ever.

Hi, catfish!!