PDA

View Full Version : Make Raistlin power level amounts of money just by data entering a job into a databas

Peegee
12-06-2010, 02:34 AM
The advertisement thread was deleted (I thought you just edited them and closed!), but I think that we can strawman our way to a new thread about this?

This is going to get closed anyway but I actually have a non pg response to this!

data entry jobs pretty much flood my CL under jobs, and when I was looking for work I did apply to one of these. Received a pretty cut-paste response but it was prefaced with something unique (something to the effect of wow your resume is impressive); I guess i do interview well? I don't take much stock in it now but anyway:

the general gist of these types of advertisements is that you have to 'pay' for a training manual, something small, like 15 USD. They send you the training manual, which amounts to a PDF teaching what you already know - how to set up advertisements to get people to pay for documentation on how to set up advertisements.

:)

How poor would you have to be before you started to beg Raistlin for food money? I think I was pretty desperate to do what I did such that I know what the consequences of doing it! At least it was only 15 USD or something, but the whole time I was thinking I was going to scammed, and Raistlin really was a scammer.

God you bum, give me my money back.

Discuss online jobs. 100 % scam?

Bunny
12-06-2010, 05:42 AM
This thread is worse than your last thread.

Peegee
12-06-2010, 03:55 PM
As long as you notice the pattern.

I'm curious if there are any legitimate data entry jobs any more :|

Jiro
12-08-2010, 01:15 AM
Raistlin is going to be rich. I'd beg him for money at any point. I have no shame.

escobert
12-08-2010, 03:38 AM
PG stop making threads and start sending bort monies!

Peegee
12-08-2010, 03:48 AM
PG stop making threads and start sending bort monies!

Why do you need money when you can just work?

escobert
12-08-2010, 05:03 AM
Because I don't feel like working of course!

Peegee
12-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Because I don't feel like working of course!

hai bort. tell your mom pg said it's okay to go naked at the fair.