PDA

View Full Version : When? uh recently!

blackmage_nuke
12-07-2010, 01:27 AM
Do you wash your hands before every meal?

Bunny
12-07-2010, 01:37 AM
I wash my hands about every five minutes.

Marshall Banana
12-07-2010, 01:38 AM
I'd like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn't wanna!

Jessweeee♪
12-07-2010, 01:39 AM
Only if I'm responsible for preparing the food. It's not a big deal otherwise.

Shlup
12-07-2010, 01:42 AM
I don't wash my hands very often. I'm one of those people who believes the best thing for immune system is exposure.

I also don't get sick often, and even when I do I get over it very quickly.

Vermachtnis
12-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Only if I've been outside playing in the dirt, which I haven't done is like 16 years. I also don't wash my hands every time I use the bathroom, cause I don't suck at going to the bathroom.

kotora
12-07-2010, 01:50 AM
no I'm not some crazy hygiene nut

it's especially ridiculous when people insist on doing it before eating with a fork and knife

Laddy
12-07-2010, 01:57 AM
I wash my hands all the time. I don't know why, though.

Shlup
12-07-2010, 02:10 AM
I also don't wash my hands every time I use the bathroom, cause I don't suck at going to the bathroom.

BJ and I have had this conversation several times.

"Didn't your mother teach you to wash your hands after you piss??"
"No, my mother taught me not to piss on my hands!"

Though I don't touch public door handles or railings.

Agent Proto
12-07-2010, 02:13 AM
I wash my hands every now and then, like when it needs to be washed.

Laddy
12-07-2010, 02:13 AM
In the words of George Carlin: "Relax, it's just your dick."

Bunny
12-07-2010, 02:14 AM
My dick has been in some pretty nasty places.

Laddy
12-07-2010, 02:19 AM
Yeah, and I'm not too crazy about the whole thing either. Shut up, Bunny.

Roto13
12-07-2010, 02:24 AM
You're supposed to wash your hands after going to the bathroom because you've presumably touched a bunch of stuff between that point and whenever the last time you washed your hands was.

Some people need to learn how to clean themselves. Nasty. There's no excuse for poor hygiene in civilized society.

Shlup
12-07-2010, 02:30 AM
"presumably" :p

I don't touch anything!

Roto13
12-07-2010, 02:33 AM
Well I certainly hope you don't touch me. Any more.

G13
12-07-2010, 02:55 AM
I wash my hands a lot. After using the bathroom, after petting a dog, after making straw men. I'm not worried about getting sick, they just feel dirty.

Shoeberto
12-07-2010, 03:04 AM
After fappin' and after poopin'. Combining the tasks uses less water and soap, soooooo

Shlup
12-07-2010, 04:40 AM
I wash my hands a lot. After using the bathroom, after petting a dog, after making straw men. I'm not worried about getting sick, they just feel dirty.

I do wash after petting a dog. Or other times they feel dirty.

But not after I pee! Neverrrrr!

~*~Celes~*~
12-07-2010, 06:53 AM

Pheesh
12-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Shoe's list basically sums it up, also add 'after petting my dog' to that, because he's stinky.

Rodarian
12-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Yes.. I wash my hand every time I am going to to have food...That or anti bacteria hand cleanser.

Psychotic
12-07-2010, 02:56 PM

Alive-Cat
12-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Yes, I am the only 'other' so far! My hands have a self washing mechanism. I aquired it in South East Asia where I was training for six months on how to fight a tiger. Everytime my hands get dirty, she told me that it was never the trial, why, why do you say these things? I am not made of money! You have followed me here! I'm not cut out for this, I'M A SIMPLE MAN. :whimper:

NorthernChaosGod
12-08-2010, 04:55 AM
I don't touch anything!
Not even and door knobs/handles?

Marshall Banana
12-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Gather 'round, EoFF! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Bz50ynU7Q)

Shlup
12-08-2010, 07:25 AM
I don't touch anything!

I stated earlier in the thread that I don't touch public knobs or railings, generally speaking. In public bathrooms I don't touch anything but my own zipper and toilet paper.

Marshall Banana
12-08-2010, 07:54 AM
I live in Kentucky, and even we have motion-activated flushing, motion-activated sink water, and motion-activated paper towel dispensers and dryers in a lot of places. Heh. No touching required.

Also, in most places here, bathrooms are designed so that entrances can remain open without sacrificing privacy.

Pheesh
12-08-2010, 07:58 AM
I don't touch anything!

I stated earlier in the thread that I don't touch public knobs or railings, generally speaking. In public bathrooms I don't touch anything but my own zipper and toilet paper.

There's only one gender that can pee whilst touching their zipper and not the toilet seat O_O What are you trying to say?

Breine
12-08-2010, 11:15 AM
After bathroom visits yes, but before a meal? No. Not unless I have dirty hands or they otherwise need to be washed.

Clo
12-08-2010, 04:47 PM
I'm with Bunny. I wash my hands all the time, because I'm sort of a health freak without actively thinking about it all the time. Also, I think working for many years in food service has made me develop this habit, because you have to wash your hands after everything. Itch your face -- wash your hands. Brush your bangs out of your eyes -- go wash your hands. Brush off your pants -- wash your hands.

It's like an instinct.

escobert
12-08-2010, 10:33 PM
No.

Shiny
12-09-2010, 02:17 AM
Men not washing hands after going number 1 and then eating with their hands...they're basically tasting their penis.

I did a test in school where we got cotton swabs and saw how much filth was on our hands. I had e. coli on my hands because I deliberately didn't wash my hands all day (minus when I showered in the morning) and then touched every knob and staircase surface I could just to see how gross people are. Fyi, I didn't go poopy that day so it wasn't even my own e. coli. So nasty. After that revelation, I wash or put hand sanitizer on my hands a lot more frequently and especially before I eat.

NorthernChaosGod
12-09-2010, 04:01 AM
I don't touch anything!

How the hell do you open doors? You'd have to touch something at least once. :confused:

Levian
12-09-2010, 04:16 AM
:(

I don't eat meals, I eat random crap I encounter.

Jessweeee♪
12-09-2010, 07:37 AM
Men not washing hands after going number 1 and then eating with their hands...they're basically tasting their penis.

I did a test in school where we got cotton swabs and saw how much filth was on our hands. I had e. coli on my hands because I deliberately didn't wash my hands all day (minus when I showered in the morning) and then touched every knob and staircase surface I could just to see how gross people are. Fyi, I didn't go poopy that day so it wasn't even my own e. coli. So nasty. After that revelation, I wash or put hand sanitizer on my hands a lot more frequently and especially before I eat.

Don't do that test on food. You'll never eat again.

kotora
12-09-2010, 08:52 AM

Is that why my breakfast is always so delicious? Awesome.

also lol @ being afraid of a few little bacteria

blackmage_nuke
12-09-2010, 10:08 AM
If cock tastes like pancakes Im willing to bat for the other team

Edit: also to answer my own question I only wash my hands before eating when theyve just been somewhere dirty and even then if a certain period of time passes between when they became dirty and when Im about to eat if they dont feel dirty anymore I dont bother washing.

Rocket Edge
12-09-2010, 09:27 PM
When I remember :|