PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Pages : 1 2 [3]

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-20-2010, 03:49 AM
So let me get this straight. You are a cop, not a caterer or any other variety, and you got the following results:

Night 0 - Hogan - Guilty
Night 1 - Ric Flair - Guilty
Night 2 - The Rock - Guilty
Night 3 - Bret Hart - Guilty
Night 4 - Warrior - Silly?

Because I can't think of a variety of cop where that makes sense. No sane cop should get the same result for me and Hogan, because I'm as green as they come. A paranoid cop would get a guilty result for everyone, including Warrior, but you got a 'silly'. So I'm at a loss here.

Also why did no not vote The Rock? He claimed to be a cop of sorts AND you got a guilty result on him. Yet you voted me instead? Sure that's another guilty result but the case against Rocky seemed much stronger at that point.

[M] Colette
12-20-2010, 03:55 AM
Because in the event that we are paranoid, he could've been a real cop, and you we would have voted whether we had investigation powers or not. The only "case" against The Rock was that he hinted at being a cop. If we could have voted twice, he would have been our number two. Also, it's:

Night 1: Hogan
Night 2: Flair
Night 3: The Rock
Night 4: The Warrior
Night 5: Bret Hart

And it makes perfect sense if we're a cop and you and Hart are mafia dudes.

[M] Colette
12-20-2010, 03:55 AM
*flings hair and then flips*

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-20-2010, 04:18 AM
The Hardy Boyz;2936630']Because in the event that we are paranoid, he could've been a real cop, and you we would have voted whether we had investigation powers or not. The only "case" against The Rock was that he hinted at being a cop. If we could have voted twice, he would have been our number two. Also, it's:

Night 1: Hogan
Night 2: Flair
Night 3: The Rock
Night 4: The Warrior
Night 5: Bret Hart

And it makes perfect sense if we're a cop and you and Hart are mafia dudes.
Well yeah, that would make sense, but that's not how it is. :) I at least know that much in this game.

Trust me, my jaw dropping that will result after I see you're a real cop will be yours once I get voted out one or two days later.

I've thought it over, and there's only one other possibility. That is some kind of Bus Driver switched me with someone else when you did your investigation. I thought in those scenarios you would get the person's name AND their result but Psy & DK may not have planned it that way.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-20-2010, 04:21 AM
The possibility other than you're lying, of course. :)

[M] Colette
12-20-2010, 04:22 AM
Oh, that's not how it is? Okay.

It's probably that other thing that you said. It makes sense and stuff.

*flips*

[M] Colette
12-20-2010, 04:24 AM
Lying? I'm dead. There's nothing to gain from it. We're going to find out as soon as Mr. McMahon gets online.

Also it'd be pretty retarded to throw a "silly" in there if we were lying :|

[M] Colette
12-20-2010, 04:34 AM
Nothing left to say?

*twist flip spin roll jump*

*onto YOUR FACE*

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-20-2010, 04:37 AM
Silly...I've just never heard of that before. Jester? They're silly.

I actually want to believe you because you're dead. I don't think our last minute switch to the Hitman will work. I really want to know what your role is because if it actually is cop this thing has just turned over on it's head.

Also I forgot to be WOOOOOOOing this whole time. So here's some WOOOOOs to lighten the mooooooood.

WOOOO

WOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOO

[M] Mom – Host
12-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Sorry for the delay :)

I won't waste time typing up flavour, just instead enjoy the Hardy Boyz' theme music. YouTube - Hardy boys titantron (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ler25S7oG-0) generic 90's metal ahoy!

Anyway, The Hardy Boyz were a Cop played by Jessy Note and Mogi. Thanks for flippin' and rollin', guys. :greenie:

NIGHT AXIONS.

[M] Mom – Host
12-21-2010, 05:36 PM
"I'm callin yo' ass out, Nature Bhoy!" yelled New Jack as he stood in the ring. "Get yo' shrivelled wrinkly butt out in dis ring right here, right now!"

And out the Nature Boy came. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqz6A2PGH_s)

"You think a punk like you can take out a 16 time champion like me?" shouted flair as he strutted into the ring. "Never!" and he immediately chopped New Jack three times (WOOOOOO! WOOOOOO! WOOOOOO!) and then clotheslined him. As New Jack attempted to get to his feet, Flair instead put him in the trademark figure four!

New Jack was fighting it, he'd never tap out to a guy like Flair. And he crawled to the ropes, where a mysterious figure handed him a guitar. New Jack knew what to do with guitars, and he smashed it over Ric Flair's head.

Unfortunately, it was loaded with Semtex (PAUL DALEY FGJ) and the two were blown to pieces.

New Jack was a Townie and was played by Shattered Dreamer.
Ric Flair was a Mafia Goon and was played by Del Murder.

Thanks for sharin' and carin', fellas. ;)

Day 6 begins now! With 6 left alive, it'll take 4 to majority lynch.

[M] Caprica
12-21-2010, 05:43 PM
I'm not surprised at all that Ric Flair was a goon. I am, however, surprised that there's another killing role in play, and it's not pro-Mafia. Hopefully it's pro-town. Shame about New Jack. Now who will do all of the thinking? xP

Let's do this thing. Only one confirmed scum left from the cop's list.

##Vote: Bret Hart

[M] Adama
12-21-2010, 06:05 PM
The day starts and I got to work, great.

I know I got close to Ric in order to win him over; never suspected he was scum. Looks like I'm screwed by association.

##VOTE: Big Show

I would take that cop with a grain of salt. Something was up with him, no matter if he wasn't Paranoid or Insane.

[M] Caprica
12-21-2010, 06:13 PM
The only weird thing about that cop is the fact that they apparently got a "silly" verdict on Ultimate Warrior. Yeah, it's strange that they'd find a guilty verdict every other time, but hey, they were right.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-21-2010, 09:16 PM
Warrior vs. Wrestlemania (town) Promo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzbLByyuq10)

I was send from a capsule some place far from here, and I came here for one reason, Ho Kogan, to take, and to keep coming. Not to ask, but just to give. Not to want, but just to send. Send the power of the WARRIOR down everybody's throat here in WRESTLEMANIAAAH!

The gods above have given this WARRIOR the power of DEATHMASTER, Ho Kogan,
and therefore nobody can stop the ULTIMATE WARRIOR, for he reflects all attacks
back to the Hulkamaniacs that send them, because of the ULTIMATE POWER.

SKRONK!

I destroyed Ric flair in the ring, for the power of the WARRIOR could not be stopped, and the Nature boy, Hoak Hogan, was not worthy of scraping the remains of the failed WARRIOR off the feet of the RAGING ELEPHANTS.

I have, Wrestlemania, injected you all... with the minimum dosage of poison from the power of the ULTIMATE WARRIOR! But the antibodies of Hulkamania continue to refuse what the poison can do. THEY TURN IT AWAY, HO'KOGAN! THEY TURN THE POISON AWAY FOR THEY FEEL THE FEAR! THEY FEAR THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR.

Exit stage left! Exit stage left! There is no place to run, all the fuses in the exit lights have been burned out! You will denounce Hoak Hogan, Wrestlemania, or you will be destroyed, one by one, by the WARRIOR.

I just roleclaimed Deathmaster, a role which reflects all night kills targeting me back to themselves, and allows me to kill off people in the night phase.

I asked you denounce Hoak Hogan and Hulkimania, or I will kill everyone off, one by one.

[M] Caprica
12-21-2010, 10:11 PM
So you would be responsible for Ric Flair's death, then. Did you kill him directly or did he try to kill you?

Hulk Hogan was a wiener and I'm glad he's dead and Hulkamaniacs are pathetic etc.. I hear Bret Hart is a closeted Hulkamaniac. You should vote for him.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-21-2010, 10:42 PM
The WARRIOR smacked Ric Flair with a taste of his Ultimate Power, he never even dared to face the power of my Destrucity.

And the Ultimate WARRIOR planned to do that already, he was just getting foked.

##vote: Bret Hart

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2010, 12:11 AM
So the Ultimate Warrior can night kill also. I imagine you have to decide whether or not you kill or reflect each night phase? That would account for the sporadic night kills.

I have full faith in the work of our cop. The silly verdict makes no sense, but it might be recognising "neutral" roles that way. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense either. Really I should've just said that I'm sticking to my goddamn motherfucking guns and voting Hart.

##Vote: [M] Bret Hart

I will get you, you sunglasses wearing scumbag.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2010, 12:18 AM
Something else I want to discuss with you all. Why did Rikishi's Ass go down at night? (:jokey:) I have two theories, though they need not be exclusive.

Firstly, Bret Hart got paranoid. Dat Ass was hounding him hardcore, and he started to sweat. Better to off him there to ensure one vote wouldn't reach him.

Secondly, mr cool calm and collected Stone Cold lost his :bou::bou::bou::bou: when Rikishi argued definitions with him. I know I would've been losing my cool if that went down, but a scumbag has an outlet -- night kills.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2010, 12:19 AM
##Unvote: [M] Bret Hart

I just realised it takes 4 for majority lynch. I'll back off for now, I don't want the day to end early!

[M] Adama
12-22-2010, 03:48 AM
If I'm going out, I'm coming out. I am a Double Agent. I am bulletproof, I win with either side, and I turn up guilty. Every night, I get to target a guy and if he goes to another forum at night, I get told. The only requirement to my victory is living.

It's been hell trying to live with you psychos on my ass every step of the way. I don't know what to do or say because nothing pleases anyone. I do my town duties and hunt down scum and give compelling evidence, and everyone decides I'm scum. Everyone else hangs the cop, but I'm considered scum. I hang out with a scumbag and end up all right. Then the scum is lynched, discovered, and then I'm screwed again. I seriously don't know how I even managed to live as I have.

So, about my investigations, and may they prove you some good, since you're intent on lynching my ass.
Night 0 - Hulk. No.
Night 1 - New Jack. No.
Night 2 - The Rock. No.
Night 3 - Ric Flair. Yes.
Night 4 - Ultimate Warrior. No.
Night 5 - Big Show. Yes.

So you guys can see why I played nice, eh? Day 4 was about getting The Rock, and any claim against Ric Flair then would have gotten me no purchase. I did probe to see if anyone else got any similar feelings, but the only other people interested were the Hardy Boyz. Those guys turned their attention on me, so again no Ricky. So now here we are and you can do whatever the hell you want. I'm going to do what I should have been doing to ensure a town win and out a rat.

[M] Caprica
12-22-2010, 04:02 AM
Oh please. You want an explanation about why I'm going to another forum at night? There is none. Because I'm not going anywhere. I'm a Vanilla Townie. I don't do anything at night besides wait for the day. So the explanation? You're a liar.

I was on The Rock for two days to get him lynched. I was one of the first people suspicious of Ric Flair. And though he may have said he believed I was with the town, I never said the same about him.

You were all buddy buddy with a confirmed scum, and you turned up dirty when the cop investigated you. You're going down.

[M] Adama
12-22-2010, 04:27 AM
Whoa, "Vanilla", calm down. All you have to do is sit back and relax. Things will take their course. Or are you nervous about something? Because I'm not asking you to do anything. If you're reading more than just the stated "You're scum" message, you're putting them in their yourself. Okay, so your explanation is that you don't go anywhere. But you do, so it can't be as simple as that.

I apologize that you take issue with my role, Big Slow. I don't need to be pro-town, I just need to live despite the target painted on my head. So I'm sorry I'm not apologetic for using a scumbag as my screen. I'm also sorry you can't read, but that's explained too. I didn't want to roleclaim, but I'm in even more dire straits than yesterday and everyone else's cat is out of the bag. But I don't need to change your mind because you're scum. If I out you, of course you're through with me. But everyone else has brains too, and can check your past behavior to show just how easy-going you've been.

[M] Caprica
12-22-2010, 04:40 AM
Ha ha ha ha, come on. You can't be this bad at this. "Wo ho ho! You're replying! That means you're hiding something!" Do you really think that's going to work? It's painfully obvious what you're up to. You think if you're vague you can pretend you're not accusing me of anything. I can read, ducky, including between the lines.

But you're right about one thing. I don't have to do anything. You're screwed. I can leave and not come back and you'll be dead by tonight, because the evidence is stacked against you. It's your word against reality, baby, and you haven't earned that kind of trust.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2010, 07:25 AM
Well that's new, and unexpected, but it's useful. Our cop says Bret Hart is scum. Bret Hart says Big Show is scum.

If we lynch Bret Hart and he is scum, win for the town.
If we lynch Bret Hart and he is telling the truth, Big Show is headed for the gallows.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2010, 08:11 AM
I'm interested to hear of Warrior's night actions too. You haven't explained your role all that well, yet.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-22-2010, 08:59 AM
The WARRIOR and his gooey veins of justice only night killed once, for the Ultimate WARRIOR didn't know of any real scum until Nature boy Hogan.

But the waiting has gone on too long, feeling me, FEEDING ME, with the rage of the WARRIORs of past.

Undertaker and Bret Hart will denounce Hoak Hogan now, or face the wrath of the WARRIOR.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-22-2010, 11:22 AM
YouTube - wcw jim duggan theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLv5AjI_rk8)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

##hit with two by four: The Big Show

U-S-A! U-S-A!

[M] Elize
12-22-2010, 12:04 PM
YouTube - Iron Sheik Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9gsRBsM4yw)

MISTAR JEHM DUGGAHN, WHAT-EVVERR YOURR NEHM IS, YOU NO GOOD JEH-BRONI SONOFFABETCH, AHREMEMBER LAST TIME, WHATTA WE DID TO YOU, YOU WAS A DERTY VHITE DOG ON TEH RING! AND ALL YOU FANS AND ALL THE VHITE PEEPLE AND ALL THE BLACK PEEPLE IN TEH SANFRANSISCO OAKLAND CALIFORNYA, EVERYBODY CALL U-S-A, U-S-A, BUT THE ANNUS INTELLIGENT AMERICAHN, THE ANNUS INTELLGIENT ARABIAN IRANIAN IN TEH OAKLAND SAW IT!! FOR I DID THAT TO YOU! And THAT peeple said, IRAN! IRAN! NOW! THIS TIME! Gonna be COMPLETLY DIFFRENT! I HOPE, SOMEBODY CALL IN THE OAKLAND CLAIFORNIA, OR SAN FRAN, SISCO, HOSPITEL, TO THE BRING THE AMBULANCE! REHMEMBER! JEHM DUGGAHN, DIS TIME SOMEBODY HAVE TO GO HOSPITEL! AND THAT, FOR SHURE IS YOU!

IRAN, NUMBEHR ONE! AMERICA, HAAAAAAAACK-PTOOEY!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-22-2010, 12:24 PM
The Ultimate WARRIOR demands that the newcomers denounce Hoak Hogan and the antibodies of Hulkamania, or the WARRIOR will use his breath of death to use the injection of the gods of the WARRIORs!

[M] Caprica
12-22-2010, 02:25 PM
What the fuck is this :bou::bou::bou::bou:?

[M] Aaron
12-22-2010, 05:38 PM
... holy fucking :bou::bou::bou::bou: what just happened?

Okay so. The two most active players are dead. One was mafia, one was town. I got that.

The one that was mafia was the one trying to frame me for the lynch the whole time? HA. HAHA. See.

And we have two new players. Why? And they're old school players. Maybe if I go read about them I will find connections.

At this point I also realize that my Max Mini trail was definitely a bad path to go down, seeing as how the player is inactive and the mods are calling for a replacement. So okay, forget that.

And probably the biggest event that's happened as a result of this, Bret Hart's crazy ass roleclaim. What the hell? You're some kind of fucked up survivor, I guess? You do know even if you're not lynched today you're practically a sitting duck for a mafia kill, right? Well. I guess you feel you've got nothing left to lose.

On the one hand, a Hart lynch is someone we won't miss. By that I mean he's not town aligned. But if the roleclaim is true, we lose a vital informant. But... I mean that informant is pretty much gone anyway because mafia will tooootally kill him tonight anyway.

I think we also, though, need to take a long hard look at Flair's friends and enemies -- people who were involved with him. Why did Flair continually target me among everyone else? Who was he specifically avoiding in targeting? Difficult, given his prolific posting.

[M] Aaron
12-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Ohh :bou::bou::bou::bou:. Warrior's a poisoner. Shiiiiit.

[M] Aaron
12-22-2010, 05:43 PM
Oh wait, Deathmaster. Ooops. Still getting my roles together.

[M] Aaron
12-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Okay. So. Deathmaster isn't in the mafiascum wiki. Even so I don't put it past anyone to create a super-power role so let's pretend for the sake of conversation that Warrior is telling the truth. If all night kills are deflected then he can die by lynching. Okay... he also says part of this role gives him night kills. And he doesn't claimed to be either town or mafia aligned, so this role is probably a survival win. Why the hell would we keep anyone with a nightkill ability who isn't pro-town?

I don't believe this roleclaim, but I also don't trust Warrior as far as I can throw him because he's rogue and he's a bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:ter (an epic funny one, but nonetheless.)

So ##vote: The Ultimate Warrior because either way he's not in it for a town win.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-22-2010, 06:05 PM
The WARRIOR kills a mafia for great justice, never abused his awesome role, and then gets voted over a survivor roleclaim who was under suspicion, and pretty much confirmed mafia?

Stone cold is either STOOOONE COLD, or the WARRIOR smells the foul smell of HUlKAMANIA!

[M] Aaron
12-22-2010, 06:11 PM
So you're claiming Ric Flair's kill? Who else have you killed?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-22-2010, 06:16 PM
The Ultimate Warrior;2937278']The WARRIOR and his gooey veins of justice only night killed once, for the Ultimate WARRIOR didn't know of any real scum until Nature boy Hogan.

But the waiting has gone on too long, feeling me, FEEDING ME, with the rage of the WARRIORs of past.

Undertaker and Bret Hart will denounce Hoak Hogan now, or face the wrath of the WARRIOR.

[M] Mom – Host
12-22-2010, 06:21 PM
The Big Show fought against Bret Hart for the Championship Belt. It was an even match in front of Hart's home fans in Canada and the crowd were loving it. The Big Show had said some very hurtful things about Canada, accusing them of being hockey-playing moose fuckers, and the crowd were behind their boy.

The Big Show applied Hart's signature move, the Sharpshooter, to the Hitman. Hart would never tap out, and, reaching for the leg of the Big Show, prepared to reverse it.

RING THE DAMN BELL

Bret Hart was a Mafia Framer played by Genius Lynx. Thanks for playin' ;)

NIGHT ACTIONS and we still need a max mini replacement!

[M] Mom – Host
12-22-2010, 07:41 PM
YouTube - The Undertaker vs Kane buried alive match for the world heavyweight championship (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_yq3mFGe_0&feature=related)

Sorry for the terrible video but it's the only one I could find. :(

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oLeu851ybA enjoy this instead

The Undertaker was a Townie, initially played by f f freak, taken over by Jiro and Timekeeper.

WRESTLEMAFIA IS HERE

If a townie is lynched, the mafia will win.
If a member of the mafia is lynched, the town will win.

The Big Show, Max Mini, Stone Cold and The Ultimate Warrior-

GAME ON.

[M] Aaron
12-22-2010, 09:36 PM
I still am so unsure about warrior's roleclaim. Unless maybe it was a oneshot. But if it was, why wouldn't he kill someone last night? How could someone have such a powerful ability and use it soooo selectively.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-22-2010, 09:57 PM
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME MAX MINI???? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_iO5nwTWuM)

Ok, after a long preparation of watching little Max Mini (aw, he's so cute!) kick ass and take names and not reading this thread, here are my suspicions:

Stone Cold: Argued with Ric Flair a while back, and got criticism from Bret Hart. Is it a sham? If it was, it was done well in advance of anytime necessary. But then he didn’t vote for Bret Hart yesterday, which is very suspicious. Seems focused now on the Warrior, despite the cops' result.

Big Show: Received praise from Bret Hart before all the attention turned towards Hart. Voted for Bret Hart, but only after he was confirmed mafia by the cops. Then voted for by Bret Hart, and Hart pointed fingers at him.

The Ultimate Warrior: Criticism from Flair, was not even mentioned by Bret Hart. Came up “silly” from confirmed cops. I have to side with him. If he’s mafia, good job, though I don't see how that can square with the cops' result. He at least made this entertaining to read.

I think it's pretty clear some of the arguing between either Stone Cold or the Big Show and the confirmed mafia were shams designed to distract us. Given the timing, and how he had just earlier received praise from Hart (the day before condemnation), my suspicion is currently at the Big Show. But it's quite possible I missed something, so please do look back at the past couple day's posts. I may also just be prejudiced against fatasses, though I can still beat the crap out of them (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5GRiY1YuWc).

However, Stone Old-Ass Austin, you need to explain your insistent and as-yet unsupported suspicion of the Warrior DESPITE the non-mafia result from the cops.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Warrior vs. Bigshot promo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VK2WZM8zdE)

Skronk!

The evolution dictates that the higher self in all beings, hoak hogan,
has places his being exactly where it wants to be. My destiny has always been to be who I am, WARRIOR. When the Ultimate-...

STOP THE CAMERA. TURN IT OFF!

The WARRIOR cannot be silent of the events of the past anymore, Hoak hogan. The Ultimate WARRIOR once was tag partners with Big Shot. AAARRGH!

The Ultimate WARRIOR knows no shame, but.. Big shot cornered the WARRIOR after the match, hoak hogan.
The Ultimate WARRIOR's Power of justice was exchausted by Wrestlemania, and could not fight off the Big shot, unworthy of even Hulkamania.

He did things to me Hoak Hogan, made the WARRIOR touch the snake of impurity.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3423/warriorsad8.jpg

But this WARRIOR cannot be silent any longer. JUSTICE must be served. All that matters is that the other WARRIORs believe me.

Do you believe me, Wrestlemania? You must believe the Ultimate WARRIOR!

[M] Caprica
12-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Max Mini;2937417']Big Show: Received praise from Bret Hart before all the attention turned towards Hart. Voted for Bret Hart, but only after he was confirmed mafia by the cops. Then voted for by Bret Hart, and Hart pointed fingers at him.
Please. I voted for two confirmed mafia members twice each. I never defended any of the three now-confirmed dead scum. I have done absolutely nothing suspicious. If Hart and I were both Mafia we could have just both voted for the same person. Like you.

The Ultimate Warrior;2937438']Warrior vs. Bigshot promo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VK2WZM8zdE)

Skronk!

The evolution dictates that the higher self in all beings, hoak hogan,
has places his being exactly where it wants to be. My destiny has always been to be who I am, WARRIOR. When the Ultimate-...

STOP THE CAMERA. TURN IT OFF!

The WARRIOR cannot be silent of the events of the past anymore, Hoak hogan. The Ultimate WARRIOR once was tag partners with Big Shot. AAARRGH!

The Ultimate WARRIOR knows no shame, but.. Big shot cornered the WARRIOR after the match, hoak hogan.
The Ultimate WARRIOR's Power of justice was exchausted by Wrestlemania, and could not fight off the Big shot, unworthy of even Hulkamania.

He did things to me Hoak Hogan, made the WARRIOR touch the snake of impurity.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3423/warriorsad8.jpg

But this WARRIOR cannot be silent any longer. JUSTICE must be served. All that matters is that the other WARRIORs believe me.

Do you believe me, Wrestlemania? You must believe the Ultimate WARRIOR!

what ._.

[M] Caprica
12-23-2010, 04:59 AM
I should vote. I don't think The Ultimate Warrior is anti town so that leaves Stone Cold and Max Mini. Well, Stone Cold voted for the Ultimate Warrior yesterday and not for Bret Hart who was pretty clearly scum. So yeah. Stone Cold it is.

##Vote: Stone Cold

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-23-2010, 06:16 AM
Ric Flair pointed fingers at Stone Cold and argued with him publicly for a while, before there was much suspicion on either of them. If that was a mafia play, it was very risky.

But it's clear that one thing was a sham: either Flair arguing with Stone Cold or Bret Hart arguing with Big Show with his lameass roleclaim.

To me, it seems most obvious that the Hart-Big Show arguing was a sham, with Hart flagrantly trying to distance himself from Big Show when he knew he was going to be lynched. However, it's also possible it was a double-bluff. It is suspicious that before that, Hart and Flair never cast much suspicion on Big Show. Big Show's immediate defense against me without offering anything in return is also suspicious, as he seemed more interested in protecting himself than finding the last scum.

However, Stone Cold's posts themselves are the most suspicious. Outside of defending the Flair "attacks," he's never attacked a mafia, and voted for the Hardy Boyz and Warrior without much in the way of reasoning. His posts are lengthy and vague and wishy-washy and pointless. He's the one who sounds the most like a mafia scum to me. However, he was attacked by both Hart and Flair before there was much suspicion on them. It's certainly possible it was planned, but it seems really far in advance to be very realistic.

Big Show voted for two scum, but we don't know if the mafia even knew about the Rock, and he voted for Hart only after he was confirmed by the cops. A mafia would have voted for his cohort in that case, and in fact SC NOT voting for Hart seems more like a very, very oblivious townie play than a mafia play (although I guess we can't rule out a very, very dumb mafia play either).

Ugh, it is too late for me to decide now. Warrior, help me out here. Stone Cold, you need to post yourself, or you trying to hold back might just be the additional info I need to vote you.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-23-2010, 09:21 AM
The WARRIOR will help you Max Min, if you say you believe the WARRIOR. The truth must come out.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Of course I believe you, WARRIOR. You rid the world of all the Hoak Hogans and their scary steroid-induced biceps and rage attacks.

... er, not that there's anything bad about steroids, WARRIOR.

I'm leaning towards Big Show again, because I'll just feel retarded if I let Hart's obviously bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: roleclaim apparently designed to distance himself from Big Show win for the mafia. It could be a double-bluff, but these things are usually more simple than the complex possibilities I come up with in my Mini head.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Also according to the youtube videos I watched, the picture in my avatar was taken when I was sitting on The King's lap. I know well what the snake of impurity feels like. :(

[M] Mom – Host
12-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Are the rest of you besides Big Show going to vote? It's been 24 hours but I don't know if I want to end a mafia game based on just one person's vote :p

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Oh crap, I didn't realize the day was waning. You should be fired, Vince!

##Vote: Big Show

[M] Aaron
12-24-2010, 12:24 AM
Well. Gosh. I don't know. Like I said before, I did suspect Max Mini earlier in the game but then it became evident that he was sincerely an inactive player. The new player is pretty much on top and makes a lot of sense.

Flair was trying to frame me the whole time for kills he may very well have made, but he wasn't especially logical. I don't think my posts have been wishy washy, I think they've just been kind of dumb and ill informed.

The Warrior... that roleclaim is insane. But, considering the mods, they may have handed it out judiciously to someone smart enough to know how to use it.

Big Show is probably the most suspicious to me. Picking up the frame where Flair left off. And I really just need to get this game over with so,

##vote: Big Show

[M] Mom – Host
12-24-2010, 12:34 AM
GAME OVER.

Before we begin, I would like to set the record straight. Ric Flair was, in fact, a Death Miller and not mafia at all. As he repeatedly hinted in the discussion thread like a huge jerk. :p

Jessweeee♪
12-24-2010, 12:35 AM
God damn it why were you so suspicious Del? :nonono:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-24-2010, 12:43 AM
The WARRIOR still didn't like Nature Hogan. Feel the power flowing through my gooey veins of justice, Hulkamania!

[M] Mom – Host
12-24-2010, 12:44 AM
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMAFIA!

We have a fatal four way for the EoFF Heavyweight Title!

Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Texas Rattlesnake, vs the 500 pound Big Show, vs the also 500 pound Max Mini vs the ULTIMATE WARRIOR!

The Ultimate Warrior was nowhere to be seen, and refused to vote in the contest, so it became a Triple Threat. Austin immediately begin to open a can of whoop ass on the Big Show, Lou Thesz pressing him and raining down right hands. However, you cannot keep a man the size of The Big Show down for long, and he immediately regained the upper hand. He powerbombed Austin, and began to whale on Stone Cold's face with his huge, ham-sized fists. He pulled Austin to his feet and gripped his neck with his hand. This was it! Chokeslam!

But no! Max Mini came steaming in, and hurled himself off the turnbuckle, armed with a steel chair. BAM! The Big Show was down for the count, and Austin picked up the win!

Austin was handed the title belt and his new friend Max Mini celebrated with him.

"We have helped the town win, Austin! We've done it!" the short man exclaimed.
"I'm on the only side I've always been on" replied Austin "and that's mine" before hitting Max Mini with a Stone Cold Stunner!

YouTube - Stone Cold Theme Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4)

The Big Show was a Townie played by Roto 13.
Max Mini was a Townie played by eternal essence, and then Raistlin.

Stone Cold was a Mafia Godfather played by fire_of_avalon.

"Austin 3:16 says we just whooped your ass!" yelled Stone Cold. "This is for my fallen brothers, The Rock and Bret Hart!"

THE MAFIA WIN!

...or do they?

YouTube - wwf ultimate warrior theme music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYZ5JcHVpa8)

Jessweeee♪
12-24-2010, 12:53 AM
Aaahhh Stone Cold was gonna be our next investigation had we survived. Not that it would have mattered, he'd have come up innocent :(

Del Murder
12-24-2010, 12:55 AM
God damn it why were you so suspicious Del? :nonono:
I thought I was a Townie. I had nothing to hide so I put it all out there.

Little did I know I got the biggest mafia screwjob ever! Vince screwed Ric!

Jessweeee♪
12-24-2010, 12:58 AM
The way you were acting we were totally expecting you to say something like "huh that is totally weird I didn't know I was mafia that's funny" but then you died. Little did we know you were a Death Miller.

xD

[M] Mom – Host
12-24-2010, 01:10 AM
"HO KOGAAAAAAAAN!" bellowed the Warrior, jabbing a finger at Stone Cold. "The WARRIOR has been sent by the gods themselves to destroy you! You will bend to my power, or face ultimate oblivion!"
"What? What? What? What?" taunted Austin.
"You do not understand my divine powers, HOAK HOGAN! Should I slam you through a table, or maybe I will cause your liver to spontaneously melt! The WARRIOR can do all!"
"I think you're the one who doesn't understand, boy. Austin 3:16 just whooped the town's ass."
"The WARRIOR is not TOWN!" replied The Ultimate Warrior.

And then using his divine powers, he shot lasers out of his nose at Austin, vaporizing him.

THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS THE TRUE WINNER OF WRESTLEMAFIA

Allow me to explain.

The Ultimate Warrior, aka Aerith's Knight, is a Chuckle Cousin. What is a Chuckle Cousin?

It is, to all intents and purposes, a survivor. He is neither town nor mafia, and will win if he is alive at the end. However, he is also our agent to do our bidding in this game and make it more fun.

Every day our dear Ultimate Warrior was given a task. If he succeeded, he was rewarded. If he failed, he was punished. Here's how it went down:

On Day One, he was told to get the Hardyz to let him join and become Warrior Hardy. He failed and would've come up guilty if a Cop or the Peeping Tom had targetted him.
On Day Two, he was tasked with getting Kurt Angle to post as he had been inactive. Angle did indeed post and Warrior was given a protective ability to protect someone from the next attempt on their life. It saved his own.
On Day Three, he was told to either seduce or enrage the Big Show. He failed, and was banned from voting the next day.
On Day Four, he was told to challenge MaxMini or The Undertaker to a match. It was brilliant, so we gave him a night kill.
On Day Five, we asked him to claim DEATHMASTER, take responsibility for Flair's death and threaten people with death unless they denounced Hogan. And you all went along with it. His reward was A TITLE SHOT!
On Day Six he had his title shot. He was told to claim another wrestler had touched him in the bad bad place and to try to get another wrestler to actually believe that :bou::bou::bou::bou:. And Max Mini did. His reward? THE TITLE!

AK has been an utter genius and I have loved every second of watching him play. He wins and I don't care if you don't like it, he is a god damn hero.

Mafia come in second place, so you at least have that I guess!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-24-2010, 01:13 AM
http://newer.gifdump.com/uploads/The%20Ultimate%20Warrior1.gif

YOU CAN FEEL IT!

Psychotic
12-24-2010, 01:19 AM
I would now like to say we had a secret scum, none other than New Jack. This was his Role PM:

You are the Copycat Killer!

You think the mafia are pretty cool and would like to follow in their footsteps.

- You currently have no abilities. Think of yourself as Vanilla Town.
- If the mafia are wiped out on Day 5 or earlier, you become a Serial Killer. You will gain a night kill ability and win when all others are dead.
- If it's Day 6 and they're still not dead, you are upset by the death brought upon your fellow townies and will have a change of heart. You will win with the town.
- Regardless, you're a shady dude. If a cop investigates you, he WILL find you guilty.

This was a back up plan to prolong the game, as having just 2 (well, 2 and a half) mafia members could've meant a very quick game!

Psychotic
12-24-2010, 01:23 AM
You are the Mafia Godfather!

- You win with the mafia.
- Your mafia team-mate is Bret Hart.
- If a cop investigates you, you will come up as innocent.
- You are immune to night kills.
- The mafia forum is here: Gobbledegooker (http://z15.invisionfree.com/gobbledegooker/index.php?)

----

You are the Mafia Framer!

- Your mafia team-mate is Stone Cold.
- Every night you can choose to plant suspicious evidence on one person. They will appear as guilty if a Cop investigates them.
- The mafia forum is here: Gobbledegooker (http://z15.invisionfree.com/gobbledegooker/index.php?)

----

You are the Mafia Traitor!

- Your mafia team-mates are Bret Hart and Stone Cold - they do NOT know your identity.
- Every night you can send them a three word message, and they can send one to you.
- You CANNOT reveal your identity to them in this message, or give any sneaky hints!
- If they die, you die.

----

You are the Copycat Killer!

You think the mafia are pretty cool and would like to follow in their footsteps.

- You currently have no abilities. Think of yourself as Vanilla Town.
- If the mafia are wiped out on Day 5 or earlier, you become a Serial Killer. You will gain a night kill ability and win when all others are dead.
- If it's Day 6 and they're still not dead, you are upset by the death brought upon your fellow townies and will have a change of heart. You will win with the town.
- Regardless, you're a shady dude. If a cop investigates you, he WILL find you guilty.

---

You are the Chuckle Cousin!

Congratulations! You have the best role in the game and are our favourite person! The gods have smiled upon you!

- You're neutral. Town? Mafia? Who gives a smurf! You win if you're alive at the end of the game regardless of who else wins.
- We will assign you a task every day. If you complete this task, you could win a fabulous prize! Maybe cop powers! Maybe an extra vote the next day! Maybe a night kill! WHO KNOWS!!!
- However, if you smurf it up, we will be very disappointed and punish you. You might be found guilty if a cop investigates you. Maybe you will mysteriously receive votes the next day. Maybe you will die! WHO KNOWS!!!

(Prizes and punishments are examples. Your prize and punishment experience may vary)

---

You are the Jihadist!

- You want to blow people up for the glory of Al Qaeda.
- You have 1 (ONE) daykill. You can kill anyone, but it will also kill you in the process. It is a suicide attack.
- To perform it, you must make at least 1 (ONE) post preceding the attack where you repeatedly accuse your target of being an infidel. You may then make another post saying ##SUICIDE BOMB: (name). Screams of ALLAHU ACKBAR encouraged.
- You will win if the moderators deem your suicide attack to be funny.

If you do not want a subjective win condition:
- If you are alive at the end of the game, you win with the town.

Also of note:
- You are NOT a bomb. You just have one.

***NOTE: We did not tell Shiny she would actually explode on a random target at death. This is because the TICK TOCK IM A BOMB HEH crap annoys me. :shobon:***
***ALSO NOTE: With regards to the controversy - if anyone finds this offensive then they can shove it up their arse! No, of course not all muslims are terrorists. Muslims in general are smurfing awesome. It's a bit of light-hearted satire that performs beautiful social commentary on a defining social issue of our times. ...:greenie: ***

---

You are a Cop!

- You win with the town.
- Every night you can choose to investigate one person. You will be given either the following result: GUILTY or INNOCENT.

---

You are a Miller!

Uh-oh! All the ILLEGAL NARCOTICS you have been dealing has come back to bite you in the ass!

- You win with the town.
- Unfortunately, due to aforementioned narcotics, you will be found guilty if a cop investigates you.

---

You are the Vigilante!

- You have a gun. It has one bullet. Use it at night time.
- Every night, please inform us whether or not you intend to make a kill. Obviously if you do intend to kill someone, tell us who. If you take a long time to tell us we're just going to assume you do not want to make a kill and it's your own bloody fault for not telling us sooner! :colbert:
- Once you've made your one kill, that's it.
- You win with the town.

---

You are the Peeping Tom!

You are a despicable pervert who likes nothing better than sneaking around at night, peering in through the windows of other wrestlers, hoping to see them changing. However, you may see other, more useful things.

- Every night, submit a night action as to whose house you wish to visit.
- When you have visited, you will be told who, if anyone, visited that person's house that night.
- You win with the town.

---

You are the Governor!

- You have the power to stop a lynch.
- To stop a lynch, let us know before we have typed up the flavour. Obviously this is not a particularly long time frame (and it has to be, for gameflow purposes) so if you let us know long in advance you wish to stop a lynch if it looks like someone you like is going to end up biting it, that'd help everyone.
- You can't stop your own lynch.
- You may only stop 2 (TWO) lynches.

---

You are the Beloved Princess!

- You're the town's most popular person!
- If you die in any way, be it by lynch or by kill, the entire town will take the next day off to mourn your tragic loss.
- You win with the town.

Dan did the townie PMs (which Del Murder received too) so I don't have those but they're not all that exciting.

Psychotic
12-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Mafia Forum:
Gobbledegooker (http://z15.invisionfree.com/gobbledegooker/index.php?act=idx)

Night Actions:
Night 0:
Bret Hart framed Ric Flair.
Stone Cold killed Doink the Clown.
Mafia's message was: Any plans oink?
Traitor's message was: On your side
Hardy Boyz investigated Hulk Hogan, got guilty.
we cba to wait for Doink as we knew he'd die, so :shobon:

Night 1:
Bret Hart framed The Big Show
Stone Cold killed Eddie Guerrero who blew up on the randomly selected Billy and Chuck.
Mafia's message was: You active phbbbbbbbt
Traitor's message was: One by one
Hardy Boyz investigated Ric Flair, got guilty.

Night 2:
Bret Hart framed Kurt Angle.
Stone Cold killed Triple H
Mafia's message was: Poopy galore rambunctious?
Traitor's message was: Yes. Fake roleclaim
Hardy Boyz investigated The Rock, got guilty.
Buff Bagwell killed Kurt Angle.
The Ultimate Warrior gave himself protection.

Night 3:
Bret Hart framed Ric Flair
Stone Cold killed Ultimate Warrior; blocked by protection.
Mafia's message was: DON'T FREAK JABRONI
Traitor's message was: Town's going down
Hardy Boyz investigated The Ultimate Warrior, got this: YouTube - The ChuckleBrothers - Silly Me Silly You Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecb5-uAvFhM)

Night 4:
Bret Hart framed Ric Flair
Stone Cold killed Rikishi's Ass
Hardy Boyz investigated Bret Hart, got guilty.
The Ultimate Warrior killed Ric Flair.

Night 5:
Bret Hart framed The Undertaker
Stone Cold killed New Jack

Night 6:
Stone Cold killed The Undertaker

fire_of_avalon
12-24-2010, 01:51 AM
What the hell, I don't win! Bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:s!

Jiro
12-24-2010, 02:44 AM
I'm just happy I made you lose your :bou::bou::bou::bou: :p