PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Pages : [1] 2 3

[M] Mom – Host
12-10-2010, 09:07 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/wrestlemafia2.gif

It was a lovely day at the Royal Rumble. Vince McMahon could see he had sold a lot of t-shirts and figurines and Mick Foley novelty condoms, the profits from which he would surely spend on some terrible new sports league that would fail spectacularly. Life could not be sweeter. Suddenly, he heard a scream from the locker room! Miss Elizabeth was weeping next to a shape on the floor, in a puddle of a dark liquid. Vince knew his long time nemesis was dead. That would teach him to feel up his daughter! Randy Savage was a Flavour Victim played by Levian. Thanks for playing!

Vince knew he had a situation on his hands. A 19 man Royal Rumble would be the only solution to this problem. The winner would be given a title shot at the best PPV of all, Wrestlemania. And so it began.

RULES:
- The day phase will last 24 real hours. If you don't vote, you will end up voting for yourself. The Majority Lynch rule is in effect.
- The night phase will last 24 real hours, although it will be cut shorter if they are submitted rapidly. This rule may be reviewed if night actions are constantly late.
- Don't discuss any aspect of the game unless in an approved place. (hint: MSN is not an approved place)
- Don't post your role PM.

Role PMs are coloured accordingly:

Scum
Neutral
Town or Town - There is no distinction between the shades, it just depends on which one of us sent the role PM. Don't make an issue of it :}
- Inactives will be replaced or possibly even modkilled!
- Don't speculate on real identities. Don't be mean. Have fun.

ACCOUNTS IN PLAY
[M] The Big Show
<s>[M] Billy and Chuck</s> - Townie, Raistlin & Clo - Exploded, Night 1
<s>[M] Bret Hart</s> - Mafia Framer, Genius Lynx - Lynched Day 6
<s>[M] Buff Bagwell</s> - Vigilante, Timekeeper - Fired, Day 4
<s>[M] Chris Jericho</s> - Townie, leader of mortals - Lynched Day 2
<s>[M] Doink the Clown</s> - Peeping Tom, Elite Lord Sigma - Ran over by the DX Express, Night 0
<s>[M] Eddie Guerrero</s> - Jihadist, Shiny - Exploded, Night 1
<s>[M] The Hardy Boyz</s> - Cop, Jessweee and Mogi - Lynched, Day 5
<s>[M] Hulk Hogan</s> - Miller, Laddy - Lynched Day 1
<s>[M] Kurt Angle</s> - Governor, Goldenboko - Last Man Standing'd, Night 2
[M] Max Mini
<s>[M] New Jack</s> - Townie, Shattered Dreamer - Exploding Guitar'd, Night 5
<s>[M] Ric Flair</s>- Mafia Goon, Del Murder - Exploding Guitar'd, Night 5
<s>[M] Rikishi's Ass</s> - Townie, Jiro - Chokeslammed from the Cage, Night 4
<s>[M] The Rock</s> - Mafia Traitor, Blues Agent - Lynched Day 4
[M] Stone Cold /
<s>[M] Triple H</S> - Beloved Princess, Sir Lancealot - Last Man Standing'd, Night 2
[M] The Ultimate Warrior
<s>[M] The Undertaker</s> - - Townie, ff freak, Jiro, Timekeeper - Buried Alive Night 6

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Yo, Hulk here!

[M] Mom – Host
12-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Hulk Hogan is the fastest poster ever.

Right, all of the role PMs have now been sent out so it's time for Day 0 to begin.

Vote for someone you want something very bad to happen to. No, they will not be lynched. They will get something else unpleasant though. They may wish they were lynched. Obviously it's best for this to be inflicted upon an enemy if at all possible! Otherwise it's just a fun ice-breaking day with no permanent death-related consequences so go nuts.

24 hours. Go.

[M] Colette
12-10-2010, 09:32 PM
I haven't watched wrestling in like a decade and I still know who these people are :confused:

[M] Caprica
12-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Hello.

So why is this Day 0 and not Day 1?

Oh, right.

[M] Felix
12-10-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm someone I've heard of.

[M] Apollo
12-10-2010, 09:55 PM
I am the Original Gangsta!?!?!

[M] Eizen
12-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Yo Jabronies, The Rock is here and ready to layeth the smack down on some scums.

[M] Colette
12-11-2010, 12:05 AM
##Vote: Rikishi's Ass

[M] Adama
12-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Whenever you want to encounter the best there is, the best there was, or the best there ever will be, you know where to find me.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Who the hell is Billy and Chuck? I recognize most of the others.

[M] Colette
12-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Weren't they those guys that were like "lol let's get married" and then one of them was like "wait no this is just a publicity stunt right? We're not getting married? Because I'm totally not gay. Just so you know."

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-11-2010, 12:12 AM
I feel knowing too much about buff men in tights grappling each other would make me a dissapoinment to my parents.

[M] Mom – Host
12-11-2010, 12:30 AM
The Hardy Boyz;2934092']Weren't they those guys that were like "lol let's get married" and then one of them was like "wait no this is just a publicity stunt right? We're not getting married? Because I'm totally not gay. Just so you know."
That's them!

If you recognise most of the others you probably recognise Billy Gunn though. After DX he had a gay gimmick.

[M] Aaron
12-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Austin 3:16 says I'm gonna kick ass in this game.

Cause Stone Cold said so.

[M] Caprica
12-11-2010, 01:27 AM
##Vote: [M] Stone Cold

I always found that guy annoying and that avatar isn't helping.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-11-2010, 01:52 AM
Wooooo! To be the man, you got to beat the man! Wooooo!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-11-2010, 02:40 AM
I...am a novelty. No es Bueno?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-11-2010, 03:37 AM
I am an equal-opportunity voter. Size does not matter.

##Vote: Max Mini

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
12-11-2010, 03:50 AM
I used to watch a little bit of wrestling when I was younger. Like, a real little bit. The only thing I really remember is when Triple H, I think, turned into a demon-ish thingy, and it kinda gave me nightmares. So I'm voting for him.

##Vote: Triple H

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-11-2010, 04:06 AM
I dislike this theme.

[M] Eizen
12-11-2010, 04:19 AM
And this theme dislikes you even more.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-11-2010, 05:10 AM
Yeah, know your role, jabroni.

##Unvote

##Vote: Hulk Hogan

I should have made this vote from the beginning. Us two titans of wrestling cannot coexist together. Also not liking this awesome theme should be evidence enough that he should face Vince's day 0 'punishment'.

[M] Colette
12-11-2010, 06:14 AM
I agree. This theme is probably even better than Ace Attorney.

##Unvote: Rikishi's Ass

[M] Dee
12-11-2010, 06:35 AM
I rose from the grave just to deliver some beat down.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-11-2010, 07:24 AM
I look up at the gods, and when you fall below the skeletons of the WARRIOR's past, the WARRIOR will become the 8th wonder OF THE WOOOORLD!

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/6116/warriorjn.jpg

I need not your protection, Hoak Hogan. The warriors of the past have attached themselves to this WARRIOR, to form the ULTIMATE WARRIOR!

##vote: Hoak Hogan

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-11-2010, 08:10 AM
I like your style, Warrior. You should join me and become one of my FOUR HORSEMEN.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-11-2010, 10:06 AM
The Hardy Boyz;2934147']I agree. This theme is probably even better than Ace Attorney. :nonono:
##Vote: The Hardy Boyz

[M] Mom – Host
12-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Honestly, if this game has resulted in one thing, it is me listening to various wrestler's themes on YouTube endlessly.<table border="1" width="600" cellpadding="20" cellspacing="3"><tr><center> <b><td>Name</td><td>Voters</td> <td>Tally</td></b></tr>
<tr><td>Hulk Hogan</td> <td>Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior</td><td>4</td></tr><tr> <td>Stone Cold</td> <td>Stone Cold, The Big Show</td> <td>2</td></tr><tr><td>Triple H</td> <td>Triple H, Chris Jericho</td><td>2</td></tr> <tr><td>The Hardy Boyz</td><td>Buff Bagwell</td><td>1</td></tr></center></table>

Not voting and thus have one vote against their name unless otherwise stated:

Billy and Chuck, Bret Hart, Doink the Clown, Eddie Guerrero, Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Max Mini, New Jack, Rikishi's Ass, The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, The Undertaker.

I think there's about seven and a half hours to go.

Incidentally: YouTube - Real Man's Man Steve Regal Titantron - Worst Entrance Videos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RRikPlDhfo)

best ever? I think so.

[M] Apollo
12-11-2010, 02:55 PM
You don't like pro wrestling fool? Maybe I should get my staple gun & staple some of your $100 bills to your big bald head!!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Are you guys serious!? D:

[M] Eizen
12-11-2010, 04:50 PM
It doesn't matter what you think, cuz I'm gonna take this vote and shine it up real nice for you, turn it around and shove it up your candy ass downtown!

The Rock also has one more thing to say to you...

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-11-2010, 05:11 PM
D:< You guys suck, srsly.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Plead your case as to why you don't deserve the Day 0 spoils, Hulkster, and maybe my vote will change.

[M] Adama
12-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Hulk, baby, this is wrestling. You play for the crowd. When someone gets you down, you take them with you. Preferably with a bridging back to belly suplex. Fight, Hogan, or get pinned trying.

##Vote: Buff Bagwell

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Hulk Hogan;2934211']Are you guys serious!? D:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4272/warriorwall.jpg

I need not you, Hoak Hogan. And if you look closer closer, red and yellow, the colors of hulkamania, the warriors that could not come, have attached themselves to the outer shell, and ride on my back for MY PROTECTION! Do you have what it takes Hoak Hogan, to be the most powerful force IN THE UNIVERSE.

BUTTONS! BUTTONS! MORE BUTTONS!

WARRIOR

[M] D'Anna
12-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Hulk Hogan;2934216']D:< You guys suck, srsly.

Well, Ric Flair does, based on his picture.

##Vote: Ric Flair

[M] Aaron
12-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Gonna repeat the Royal Rumble is what I'm gonna do. This feud ain't over, you pansy!

Cause Stone Cold said so!

##vote: Bret Hart

[M] Felix
12-11-2010, 08:23 PM
##Vote: The Ultimate Warrior for making my eyes bleed.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-11-2010, 10:02 PM
The Undertaker;2934232']
Hulk Hogan;2934216']D:< You guys suck, srsly.

Well, Ric Flair does, based on his picture.

You wanna get into the ring with the Nature Boy? WOOOOO. Let's do it brother. 15 years ago I was walking down the streets of Charlotte, North Carolina and I saw a girl. Wooo. She took my breath away, brother. Knocked me out cold. WOOO. But that's nothing compared to what I'm gonna do to you, bother, if you come after me. Take one look. Take one look deep in my eyes and you will see the NATURE BOY's fury. You want to get into the ring with this fury, brother? Wooo! Let's go. And we will sweat. We will bleed. And one man will emerge victorious. And you'll hear it in the crowd, brother. Hear the chants starting. Do you hear it, Undertaker? wooo. wooo. WOOOOOO! That's the cries for the NATURE BOY! *dances around*

WOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOO!!

##Unvote
##Vote: Undertaker

[M] Caprica
12-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Is there going to be a Night 0?

[M] Mom – Host
12-11-2010, 11:17 PM
"I hate wrestling!" shrieked Hulk Hogan in the locker room. "It's lame and full of sweaty men in tights!" The locker room, being filled with the aforementioned sweaty men in tights, did not take kindly to this. Neither did Mr. Vince McMahon.

"Tonight, Hulk Hogan, you will have a match against a mystery opponent...

YouTube - The Mean Street Posse Theme Music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAAn9lgj4wM)

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/meanstreet.jpg

THE MEAN STREET POSSE!

Naturally, Hogan began to rip them to shreds. However, the other wrestlers were not best pleased about what he had said, and charged into the ring, laying smack down on the Hulkster.

Pete Gas recovered enough to get the pinfall on him, and Joey Gas sprayed a slogan onto Hulkamania's back with a can of red spray paint...!

Yes, Hulk Hogan suffered the ultimate humiliation - losing to the Mean Street Posse.

Night actions please.

[M] Mom – Host
12-13-2010, 12:54 AM
YouTube - Doink The Clown Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3L7-SxMzH4)

Doink was far too busy to say anything to the other wrestlers on Day 0. He had other, more important things to do like spray the crowd with sillly string and hand out balloon animals. Unfortunately for this gentle, innocent and quiet soul, somebody took extreme offence to that. Poor Doink had been run over with none other than the DX Express.

Doink was a Peeping Tom played by Elite Lord Sigma. Thanks for playing!

Day 1 begins now!

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 01:05 AM
That clown fool was no match for the Original Gangsta anyway, getting his dumb townie ass run over by a train. New Jack wants to spill some blood, I have my staple gun & she callin for some scum!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 02:07 AM
A typical inactive kill which gives us nothing. Oh well.

Day 0 had very little posts so there's not much to go on right now. So let's get people talking so we can actually play this game!

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 02:20 AM
All y'all fraid of the Original Gangsta!!!

[M] Eizen
12-13-2010, 02:32 AM
The Rock has something to say. To wipe out the scums, first we have to know where to look, and The Rock knows where to look. Now let The Rock ask you all a question. Do you know your roles? Because let me tell you something... The Rock knows, so shut your mouths or The Rock is coming after ya if you know what's best!

[M] Caprica
12-13-2010, 02:39 AM
The Mafia can't have had any reason to kill Doink since he didn't do anything yesterday. What does a Peeping Tom do anyway?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 03:46 AM
Maybe he can peek into someone's role? Whatever it is, it's not going to help us here since he never posted.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 04:37 AM
This is boring. I'll throw a vote out there since that usually gets things rolling.

##Vote: Big Show

Just a hunch, which is better than anything else at this point!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-13-2010, 04:57 AM
I still vote flair... :Colbert:

##vote: Ric Flair

[M] Eizen
12-13-2010, 04:58 AM
Who the smurf are you? Now get the hell out of here before The Rock lays the smack down on your candy ass!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-13-2010, 05:08 AM
Cholo obviously forgot to post on his phone instead of his ordenador. Dios mio!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-13-2010, 05:22 AM
A part of me wants to die. I don't want to be an ass.

##Vote: The Hardy Boyz

Two (bad) reasons: They voted me Day 0 and

The Hardy Boyz;2934147']I agree. This theme is probably even better than Ace Attorney.

No. It's Ace Attorney. I don't care how awesome wrestling is.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
12-13-2010, 05:28 AM
Oddly, I can't take my eyes off of Rikishi's Ass

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 05:32 AM
Focus, Y2J! We need votes here. Without people voting everyone will just post in their gimmick all day. Which I guess may be more entertaining than a game of mafia...

[M] Eizen
12-13-2010, 05:37 AM
You know what Nature Boy, The Rock is gonna have to agree with you. We're gonna need the votes to take out the scums, and what better way for The Rock to show his support than by voting for that ass. Just look at it! Utterly disgusting!

##Vote: Rikishi's Ass

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 05:49 AM
Now let's see what happens when dat ass gets two votes!

##Unvote
##Vote: Rikishi

If anything killing off Rikishi will get that awful avatar out of here.

[M] Anise
12-13-2010, 06:37 AM
This makes the second mafia game I've participated in where I've been killed on the first day. Great.

[M] Colette
12-13-2010, 06:52 AM
I feel bad vibes coming from Mr. Hogan. Maybe it's that spraypaint. Or maybe not!

Also, zombie?!

[M] Adama
12-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Maybe you can convince McMahon to come back with some other gimmick (sub), Doink.

Immediately contradicting this because I prefer talkative games:

##VOTE: Kurt Angle

Hulk Hogan just seems too easy a target.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-13-2010, 07:20 AM
I agree, that's an awesome role and it's going to waste

##Unvote
##Vote: Kurt Angle

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 02:07 PM
The Original Gangsta agrees Rikishi's ass is enough to make your eyes bleed but I still have a beef with Hulk over hating on wraslin! New Jack's problem with voting for inactive makes me think, am I dealing with silent scum gonna try jump New Jack in the parking lot or am I gonna have to deal with some NWO son b*tches getting all up in New Jack's face talking bout some big bad boogieman when I'm a lookin at the problem face to face? Either way the Original Gangsta is out for ultra violence! People had better start talking or we is gonna have a problem!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Kurt sure hasn't said much, it's true. A hiding mafia, or just someone who doesn't care? I feel like it's the latter.

Hogan is too easy a target after we got him yesterday. His title was due to the Day 0 vote so it doesn't really mean anything. Disliking wrestling doesn't make him scum, though it doesn't make him very popular in this group for sure!

I'm sticking with Rikishi for now since I don't really have much of a good reason to change it. If y'all care about my hunches (which mean little at this point), I smell something fishy with Big Show and Triple H.

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Not gonna be voting for Hulk on the basis of disliking wraslin Nature Bhoy, it just means beat down time 187 style! Not alot for the Original Gangsta to go on so far need to get people talkin or any vote is gonna be pure conjecture! If the game continues to be quiet I'm just gonna staple my vote to the head of an inactive ultra violent style!

[M] Caprica
12-13-2010, 03:08 PM
I guess I'll just jump on the bandwagon.

Yup. My reason for voting for Kurt Angle is that other people are voting for him.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-13-2010, 03:10 PM
The Hardy Boyz;2934474']I feel bad vibes coming from Mr. Hogan. Maybe it's that spraypaint. Or maybe not!

Also, zombie?!

Yes, Hoak hogan, they have been injected with the poison of the Ultimate WARRIOR, but the Hoak hogan antibodies try to destroy it in the rest, but I Hoak hogan, am all you fear, for I will become one with all you oppose.

##vote: Ho Kogan

Yes, Hardy Hogan, we should become the Ultimate threesome. I will become the Ultimate Hardy WARRIORz. What do you say, Hardy Boyz, will you let the Ultimate WARRIOR be a part of you, to clean the infestation that is HOAK HOGAN.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4614/warrioryoucanfeelit.jpg

CAN YOU FEEL IT? FEEL THE DESTRUCITY!

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior you is one crazy son b*tch & not in the way New Jack is crazy neither

[M] Caprica
12-13-2010, 03:14 PM

##Unvote: Kurt Angle
##Vote: The Ultimate Warrior

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Big Show's in decision is making New Jack wanna reach for the staple gun.....

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-13-2010, 03:25 PM
The Big Show;2934517']...

##Vote: The Ultimate Warrior

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/535/warriorcrazy.jpg

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 03:28 PM
You not right in the head son

[M] Eizen
12-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Let The Rock tell you something, New Jack. Are you gonna keep on talking smack about The Ultimate Warrior and everybody else or are you gonna vote to help us rid the scummy jabronies? So shut your mouth and get your candy ass back in shape or The Rock will do something about it!

If you smell... what The Rock is cookin'!

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 04:48 PM
You listen to New Jack you washed up Hollywood B list wannabe! You don't wanna mess with the Original Gangsta, The Rock ain't never stepped into the ring with New Jack because you be afraid I'd mess up your pretty face with my staple gun! New Jack isn't gonna vote for Warrior just because New Jack thinks he crazy in fact New Jack has decided

New Jack doesn't like indecision makes me wanna hurt somebody

[M] Aaron
12-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Okay, here's what we know. The scum are starting out slow by killing an inactive. We also know that we don't have many other "truly" inactives left aside from Kurt Angle, The Hardy Boys and Billy & Chuck. So the more talkative we are and the more connections we all make, the fewer "safe" kill opportunities the mafia will have.

I don't know that I've seen anyone exhibiting any obvious mafia behavior. No one trying to hide behind other people. I do see a couple of alliances that seem to be forming, which isn't a bad thing by any stretch. Flair, why'd you jump on The Rock's bandwagon vote so quickly? Are you trying to get the game to move along or do you know something we don't?

Also, does the Ultimate Warrior remind anyone of uh, was it Apollo that acted all crazy in the last game? One of them that acted all crazy.

No vote for me right now. Just going to enjoy a cold one and watch what everyone does. What?

[M] Mom – Host
12-13-2010, 05:24 PM
<table border="1" width="600" cellpadding="20" cellspacing="3"><tr><center> <b><td>Name</td><td>Voters</td> <td>Tally</td></b></tr>
<td>Hulk Hogan</td> <td>Hulk Hogan, The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior</td> <td>3</td></tr><tr><td>Kurt Angle</td> <td>Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Max Mini</td><td>3</td></tr> <tr><td>Rikishi's Ass</td> <td>The Rock, Ric Flair</td><td>2</td></tr><tr><tr><td>The Big Show</td><td>New Jack</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><tr><td>The Hardy Boyz</td><td>Rikishi's Ass</td><td>1</td></tr></center></table>

Billy and Chuck, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Triple H, The Undertaker.

I think there's just under 8 hours left!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 06:07 PM
Stone Cold;2934541']Okay, here's what we know. The scum are starting out slow by killing an inactive. We also know that we don't have many other "truly" inactives left aside from Kurt Angle, The Hardy Boys and Billy & Chuck. So the more talkative we are and the more connections we all make, the fewer "safe" kill opportunities the mafia will have.
I completely agree! Plus that makes the game much more fun. In addition to that, I also see Angle, the Boyz and Mr. Ass to be easy targets for the vote and not just night kills. No vote is safer for a mafia than an inactive who isn't around to defend themselves!

Stone Cold;2934541']Flair, why'd you jump on The Rock's bandwagon vote so quickly? Are you trying to get the game to move along or do you know something we don't?
I'm just trying to get people talking. Nothing sparks discussion more than votes so I made one of the first votes. But things also tend to stall when we all vote for different people, so I decided to mix it up by stacking a vote on Rikishi and see what the reaction would be.

Stone Cold;2934541']
Also, does the Ultimate Warrior remind anyone of uh, was it Apollo that acted all crazy in the last game? One of them that acted all crazy.
The Warrior is awesome. He has a standing invite to join my FOUR HORSEMEN. Together the Horsemen will systematically destroy the mafia!

Notice that as soon as I said I had an odd feeling about Big Show he 'showed' up and placed a bandwagon vote on Kurt Angle? Trying to save Rikishi perhaps, or just a coincedence? I'm leaning towards the latter because it would be such a rookie mistake for mafia to make, but I got little else to go on right now!

##Unvote

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Ok, above when I said 'Mr. Ass' I meant 'Billy and Chuck' (Billy Gunn aka Mr. Ass). I forgot that Rikishi's Ass is also the name of a character so sorry for the confusion.

[M] Dee
12-13-2010, 06:39 PM
I've decided that Kurt is gay. CABRON

##Vote: Kurt 90 Degrees

[M] Dee
12-13-2010, 06:41 PM

Nah, just kidding. I love homos.

But, I don't like bald people.

##Vote: Stone Cold

[M] Adama
12-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Best inactive return? Best inactive return. Love pink, baby.

The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart (mwah), Max Mini, The Rock, and Ric Flair are all good shots for scum. All the guys we want to string up haven't shown any reason to be, but piling up on them we are. Are we doing as Ric says, starting discussion, or are scum trying to string up a free kill?

I want to see bigger posts by people. The shorter your posts, the more you're not telling us.

[M] Colette
12-13-2010, 07:05 PM
All the juicy details can be found in our book The Hardy Boyz: Exist 2 Inspire.

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 07:41 PM
As much as New Jack hates talk & loves violence we need everyone to come talk some I can find some scum drag them in the ring & make them BLEED!

[M] Caprica
12-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Vince McMahon;2934548']<table border="1" width="600" cellpadding="20" cellspacing="3"><tr><center> <b><td>Name</td><td>Voters</td> <td>Tally</td></b></tr>
<td>Hulk Hogan</td> <td>Hulk Hogan, The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior</td> <td>3</td></tr><tr><td>Kurt Angle</td> <td>Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Max Mini</td><td>3</td></tr> <tr><td>Rikishi's Ass</td> <td>The Rock, Ric Flair</td><td>2</td></tr><tr><tr><td>The Big Show</td><td>New Jack</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><tr><td>The Hardy Boyz</td><td>Rikishi's Ass</td><td>1</td></tr></center></table>

Billy and Chuck, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Triple H, The Undertaker.

I think there's just under 8 hours left!

You left out my vote for The Ultimate Warrior.

Ric Flair]Notice that as soon as I said I had an odd feeling about Big Show he 'showed' up and placed a bandwagon vote on Kurt Angle? Trying to save Rikishi perhaps, or just a coincedence? I'm leaning towards the latter because it would be such a rookie mistake for mafia to make, but I got little else to go on right now!

Yeah, ok, next time I see that the thread is active I'll just stay away because apparently taking part is suspicious. Good to know.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 08:19 PM
It wasn't that you took part, it was just the timing of it. If you had been posting more constantly nothing would have seemed out of the ordinary!

[M] Caprica
12-13-2010, 08:24 PM
There wasn't exactly a lot to say, you know. It's basically been spam up to this point.

Take away the posts that are just stupid role playing. I bet there are more posts by me left than by most.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Bret Hart;2934578']The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart (mwah), Max Mini, The Rock, and Ric Flair are all good shots for scum. All the guys we want to string up haven't shown any reason to be, but piling up on them we are. Are we doing as Ric says, starting discussion, or are scum trying to string up a free kill?
That's interesting since that's most of the people who have voted. Are you saying voting makes you a 'sharp shot' (get it?) for scum? I would agrue the opposite is true. By not voting the mafia does not have to put their loyalties anywhere which leaves them open to less scrutiny later on.

Of course, inactives don't vote by default, but they're a tricky bunch. We get no info by lynching an inactive, and it's just a shot in the dark. There is usally one mafia who lays low the whole game, either by law of averages or strategy. And they do make the game less fun. Still, I'd rather let the mafia take them out so we can widdle this down to people who actually participate.

So, who has been active yet not voted? 'Participating' in the discussion yet not bothering to take a side? From what I can tell in the Day 1 talk that's Jericho and Stone Cold. Mr. Austin in fact made a very cozy post in which he decided to make a few general statements and watch things play out. Jericho talked about disliking Rikishi's Ass but never voted for him.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 08:34 PM
The Big Show;2934600']There wasn't exactly a lot to say, you know. It's basically been spam up to this point.

Take away the posts that are just stupid role playing. I bet there are more posts by me left than by most.
A fair point. Can't fault a guy for participating.

##Unvote

[M] Mom – Host
12-13-2010, 08:55 PM
Day 1 is probably going to be cut short an hour so you have about 3 hours to sort things out. Right now I think it's a tie between Hogan and Kurt Angle. And I can't stick around for very long if it goes to a tiebreaker, so pin your opponent quickly.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-13-2010, 09:01 PM
The Hardy Boyz;2934581']All the juicy details can be found in our book The Hardy Boyz: Exist 2 Inspire.

See, Hoak Hogan, your opposition is already one in mind. I have myself created an succesful series of comics called WARRIOR.

Come, Hardy Boyz, take the Ultimate warrior into your group, and we shall crush the opposition into the terrain of testament. Time to get "foked". What do you say, Boyz?

The Big Show;2934600']There wasn't exactly a lot to say, you know. It's basically been spam up to this point.

All that can be seen, will also have eyes. Time to get full-blown.

Astound us with all the factual data you have found on day 1. Now find your destrucity or I will rape santa.. http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3319/warriorsanta.jpg.

[M] D'Anna
12-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Ric Flair;2934601']So, who has been active yet not voted? 'Participating' in the discussion yet not bothering to take a side? From what I can tell in the Day 1 talk that's Jericho and Stone Cold. Mr. Austin in fact made a very cozy post in which he decided to make a few general statements and watch things play out.

That's a good point about Stone Cold. It seems like he's trying too hard to remain neutral and slip into the background. Plus, he didn't offer anything new to the conversation. I'd think it would be better for him to take a more active role in the discussion, rather than sitting back and seeing what unfolds. Maybe a scum trying to fit in with the town to lead us astray later on down the line.

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 09:06 PM
New Jack smells a rat....

Ric Flair;2934457']Now let's see what happens when dat ass gets two votes!

##Unvote

If anything killing off Rikishi will get that awful avatar out of here.

Random vote for at least an esthetically viable reason

Ric Flair;2934510'] I'm sticking with Rikishi for now since I don't really have much of a good reason to change it. If y'all care about my hunches (which mean little at this point), I smell something fishy with Big Show and Triple H.

Sticks with random vote because well everybody as quiet as a mouse at this point!

Ric Flair;2934556']
Stone Cold;2934541']Okay, here's what we know. The scum are starting out slow by killing an inactive. We also know that we don't have many other "truly" inactives left aside from Kurt Angle, The Hardy Boys and Billy & Chuck. So the more talkative we are and the more connections we all make, the fewer "safe" kill opportunities the mafia will have.
I completely agree! Plus that makes the game much more fun. In addition to that, I also see Angle, the Boyz and Mr. Ass to be easy targets for the vote and not just night kills. No vote is safer for a mafia than an inactive who isn't around to defend themselves!

Stone Cold;2934541']Flair, why'd you jump on The Rock's bandwagon vote so quickly? Are you trying to get the game to move along or do you know something we don't?
I'm just trying to get people talking. Nothing sparks discussion more than votes so I made one of the first votes. But things also tend to stall when we all vote for different people, so I decided to mix it up by stacking a vote on Rikishi and see what the reaction would be.

Stone Cold;2934541']
The Warrior is awesome. He has a standing invite to join my FOUR HORSEMEN. Together the Horsemen will systematically destroy the mafia!

Notice that as soon as I said I had an odd feeling about Big Show he 'showed' up and placed a bandwagon vote on Kurt Angle? Trying to save Rikishi perhaps, or just a coincedence? I'm leaning towards the latter because it would be such a rookie mistake for mafia to make, but I got little else to go on right now!

##Unvote

Agrees with Stone Cold, dismisses Warrior as crazy person & just like New Jack smell something fishy with Big Show.

Ric Flair;2934602']

A fair point. Can't fault a guy for participating.

##Unvote

Abandons vote on Big Show & suddenly turns on Steve Austin!! New Jack smells a rat or do I smell scum

## Unvote

Even with little to go on Nature Bhoy you changes your damn mind to much for New Jack

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Undertaker suddenly turning up too agree with Ric Flair's vote on Steve Austin affirms New Jacks thoughts

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-13-2010, 09:12 PM
The Undertaker;2934609']
Ric Flair;2934601']So, who has been active yet not voted? 'Participating' in the discussion yet not bothering to take a side? From what I can tell in the Day 1 talk that's Jericho and Stone Cold. Mr. Austin in fact made a very cozy post in which he decided to make a few general statements and watch things play out.

That's a good point about Stone Cold. It seems like he's trying too hard to remain neutral and slip into the background. Plus, he didn't offer anything new to the conversation. I'd think it would be better for him to take a more active role in the discussion, rather than sitting back and seeing what unfolds. Maybe a scum trying to fit in with the town to lead us astray later on down the line.

If you want to be in Wrestlemania, Hoak Hogan, you have to fight in the ring of discussion, until the last opposition falls to the rubber chicken. The bistro has cooked your last meal, if you don't post, Ho Kogan, and it is the sauce of destrucity, that flows through the gooey and gravy veins of the WARRIOR.

[M] D'Anna
12-13-2010, 09:16 PM
The Ultimate Warrior;2934613']
The Undertaker;2934609']

If you want to be in Wrestlemania, Hoak Hogan, you have to fight in the ring of discussion, until the last opposition falls to the rubber chicken. The bistro has cooked your last meal, if you don't post, Ho Kogan, and it is the sauce of destrucity, that flows through the gooey and gravy veins of the WARRIOR.

I have no idea what you just said, and thus I have no idea how to respond to that. I don't even know if it was directed at me.

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't try to make book of what Warrior says Taker he crazy! Care to talk about your Steve Austin vote some more?

[M] Eizen
12-13-2010, 09:25 PM
It is time for The Rock to spice things up a little to all of you jabronies! The Rock has decided that a vote for the ass is not the best thing to do. Really now, that ass may be unsightly at worst, but all this talk about smelly business has The Rock thinking. The Rock is gonna make something clear, and The Rock will layeth the smackdown on the poor candy ass that belongs to the hater named Hulk Hogan. Let it be known that The Rock has spoken!

##Unvote: Rikishi's Ass

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 09:29 PM
You're on the wrong track, Jack. I don't think a mafia would take such a proactive role on Day 1. How many times has the most vocal person been voted out of this game on the first day? Too many. How many times have they actually been scum? Very few, at least not recently.

The mafia usually aren't the most active players on Day 1. Or if they are, they play their cards very carefully (and not do silly things like vote 4 times). The mafia like to toe the line. Stay adequately active, offer general insights, but never go to the extreme. Right now Stone Cold fits that bill, but things can change quickly, and so can my vote...again!

The reason I vote a lot is part of my strategy. Once people get votes on them is when you see their true colors. I spread the wealth because there are a lot of people in this game, and once people do get to talking you get more information and your stance changes. I feel I gave good reasoning for all of my votes and I stand by them.

I only agreed with Stone Cold on a very general thing that had to do with activity. But didn't you notice he pointed out that we should be more talkative yet then disappeared himself? With no vote at that. So while I agreed with him there, that certainly didn't put him off my scum radar.

[M] D'Anna
12-13-2010, 09:30 PM
New Jack;2934616']I wouldn't try to make book of what Warrior says Taker he crazy! Care to talk about your Steve Austin vote some more?

Not really. I've already explained it. I agree with the comments made by Ric and no one else seems especially scummy to me.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Why exactly are people voting for Hogan? Because he didn't like this theme?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-13-2010, 09:36 PM
Ric Flair;2934625']Why exactly are people voting for Hogan? Because he didn't like this theme?

Hoak Hogan thinks he can escape the wrath of the WARRIOR by hiding in a mafia game, but this is Wrestlemania day 1 (with no leads whatsoever), and the spirits of warrior's past will guide this WARRIOR against his rival, Hoak Hogan.

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 09:37 PM
@Ric Flair I see the mantra in your system Nature Bhoy but I'm leaving my vote on you for the time being. If Austin is indeed scum I'll staple my ownself

@Undertaker Point taken

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Hogan seems like a scumbag scapegoat to me

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 09:47 PM
New Jack;2934629']Hogan seems like a scumbag scapegoat to me
I'm tending to agree with that. But is it mafia or town going after him? If it's town, all mafia have to do is sit back.

[M] Caprica
12-13-2010, 09:48 PM
Ric Flair changes his mind a lot but I don't think that necessarily means anything.

Nobody's really jumping out at me as suspicious so I'm keeping my vote on Ultimate Warrior because he's at least annoying.

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 09:56 PM
The Big Show;2934635']Ric Flair changes his mind a lot but I don't think that necessarily means anything.

Nobody's really jumping out at me as suspicious so I'm keeping my vote on Ultimate Warrior because he's at least annoying.

Apart from my long post about Flair I'm kinda stumped, New Jack would be inclined to vote for Warrior if experience didn't show vote him because he's crazy is about as good as stapling your thumb to a table

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 09:59 PM
I still has doubts about your flakey ass Big Show just let that be known! At this point New Jack don't trust nobody!

[M] Aaron
12-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Hold up, Flair. I'm one of the first players to add anything to the actual game, you agree with me, and then turn on me? Because I stopped talking? I think game after game has proven that people have stuff to do outside of the game. That's what I was involved with.

I think you're just trying to pin somebody at this point, and testing to see who you can get to go along with a vote. First it was Big Show, now it's me. Scapegoat? Nah, probably not. I think you just want information, which is okay.

You do, however, make a good point about fringe players. People saying just enough to stick around. This applies to more than me, though. The only thing I've done differently is fall out of character (because I only know a few catchphrases) and not vote with every post. I tend to be a little more judicious with my vote. I don't change them often.

That being said I'm going to pick one of those "fringe" posters, I think. I think Eddie Guerrero is a little suspicious. Just shoes up to cast a vote and say something random/insulting. Following your own logic, that seems suspicious.

##vote: Eddie Guerrero

[M] Aaron
12-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Another idea, Flair. Are you trying to gain a bandwagon so you can flush out a mafia? I could see your vote changing as that kind of tactic.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 11:19 PM
That's one of my tactics, yes. Of course, it's hard to tell when that works. I don't know if people actually agree with me or are just leading me on!

Time is almost up. Is there any hope for Hogan at this point?

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Nature Bhoy stylin profilin bandwagon ridin

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 11:29 PM
What bandwagons am I riding on?

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Ric Flair;2934652'] Time is almost up. Is there any hope for Hogan at this point?

WOOOO WOOOO

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm asking because I don't really think he's scum and I didn't know the current vote tally, but I just checked it and I think it's something like Hogan 4, Angle 3. If I were to change my vote again (which I know you love Jack!) to the inactive Angle it would force a tie but I don't want to hold up the day since Vinny Mac said he wouldn't be around for tie breakers (and as a previous host I know how frustrating ties are!).

[M] Apollo
12-13-2010, 11:53 PM
Not angering the booker man Nature Bhoy not just a pretty face

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-13-2010, 11:57 PM
Why would that anger Booker T? He's not even playing.

[M] Apollo
12-14-2010, 12:00 AM
Vinny Mac is the booker man, your wrastlin lingo needs some work Natch

[M] Felix
12-14-2010, 12:00 AM
Flair, if I voted Angle, would you?

[M] Caprica
12-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Nice to know I could annoy Psy if I felt like it.

[M] Apollo
12-14-2010, 12:05 AM
Typical HHH politicin but as they say in this business money talks & bs walks

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Triple H;2934665']Flair, if I voted Angle, would you?
Sure. If for no other reason than to make New Jack spit some ebonics at me for it.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-14-2010, 12:07 AM
Sure, if only to make New Jack spit some ebonics at me for it.

[M] Mom – Host
12-14-2010, 12:07 AM
I could write a fancy death scene but

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/Mr_Nanny-1.jpg

This is the day Hogan died.

Hulk Hogan was a Miller played by Laddy. Thanks for playing.

NIGHT ACTIONS :)

[M] Mom – Host
12-14-2010, 11:33 PM
YouTube - Eddie Guerrero's Latino Heat Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVzJIpYX1p4)

"Eddie, I want some Latino Heat. Meet me in the showers. xxx"

That was the note that Eddie Guerrero had received after his match. Eddie was looking forward to giving some sexy little mamacita some lovin'. He slicked back his mullet and headed right there.

---

YouTube - WWF Theme Song - Billy & Chuck Theme Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-eEIqvsYSQ)

Meanwhile, in the showers, Chuck and Billy were soaping down.

"Chuck, sweetie, I think our relationship is losing its zest" said Billy.
"No! It's not true! I can change!" protested Chuck.
"I want to try something and I want you to keep an open mind" implored Billy. "I think we can add a third person to spice it up..."

And in walked Eddie Guerrero. Who, in utter shock at the sight before him, exploded. And all three died!

Eddie Guerrero was a Jihadist played by Shiny.
Chuck and Billy was a Townie played by Raistlin and Clo.

Thanks for playing, gang!

Day 2 begins as of now. :)

[M] Caprica
12-14-2010, 11:41 PM
What's a Jihadist? Why don't I know any of these damn roles?

[M] Mom – Host
12-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Jihadist is one we made up ourselves. Miller, though, is a pretty common townie role, so :monster:

[M] Caprica
12-14-2010, 11:44 PM
You expect me to look it up and I hate you.

[M] Adama
12-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Well, balls.

So, a few things on the Hitman's agenda. We have to look up Hogan's lynch, who voted, why, did a cop investigate him and then go for him, or what. Then our man Eddie, who was his buddies, who weren't, and does our Jihadist go to the grave by choosing someone to go with him or were Chuck and Billy also targets of a third party?

I might be the best, but I'm going to have to go post mining to get some data unless someone else is?

[M] Mom – Host
12-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Don't worry about it, someone will undoubtedly explain the role of miller in depth to you to make a show of contributing. (I am hoping this discourages them so you do indeed have to look it up!)

15 players, 8 for Majority lynch, 24 hours remaning.

[M] Adama
12-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Vince, give me yesterday's vote tallies. :|

[M] Mom – Host
12-14-2010, 11:50 PM
What's the magic word? :colbert:

[M] Adama
12-14-2010, 11:50 PM
Montreal.

[M] Eizen
12-14-2010, 11:54 PM
The Rock was the last to vote for Hogan, just so you know. Why? Because that damn jabroni had it coming for him from the very start!

[M] Mom – Host
12-14-2010, 11:56 PM
Day 1 vote count:<table border="1" width="600" cellpadding="20" cellspacing="3"><tr><center> <b><td>Name</td><td>Voters</td> <td>Tally</td></b></tr>
<td>Hulk Hogan</td> <td>Hulk Hogan, The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior, The Rock</td> <td>4</td></tr><tr><tr><td>Stone Cold</td><td>Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, The Undertaker</td><td>3</td></tr><tr><td>Kurt Angle</td> <td>Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Max Mini</td><td>3</td></tr>><tr><tr><td>Ric Flair</td><td>New Jack</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><tr><td>The Hardy Boyz</td><td>Rikishi's Ass</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><tr><td>The Ultimate Warrior</td><td>The Big Show</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><tr><td>Eddie Guererro</td><td>Stone Cold</td><td>1</td></tr></center></table>

ring the damn bell.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-14-2010, 11:59 PM
##Vote: [M] Bret Hart

Common mafia tactic to make a helpful post at the start of a new day. I'm onto you, you sunglasses wearing smurfer. I'm going to get you mafia scumbags.

[M] Adama
12-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Still counting votes because I'm lazy and I keep on wanting to see what develops, but I checked on Eddie and Chuck & Billy. Pretty sure the only one to vote against Eddie or give him grief was Stone Cold. You can chalk that up to Eddie voting against Cold first, so that's understandable. Now it's a case of Cold feeling the heat and so Eddie had to go, or Mafia had the idea to set him up, or just another plain inactive murder case.

Aaaand now I forget what was up with Chuck and Billy, thinking too much about Eddie. Uh, I think they were the unfortunate targets of a jihadist with a gay agenda?

[M] Adama
12-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Please never post, Rikishi's Ass. I'd forgive you for being inactive.

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 12:01 AM
I don't like that Ric Flair guy. Maybe because he's trying too hard. Or maybe something else!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-15-2010, 12:03 AM
See, Hoak Hogan, where talking behind the backs of the WARRIOR gets you. Not helping, only hurting.

So many townies dead. You mafia, now you must deal with the creation of all the unpleasantries in the entire universe, as I feel the injections of the gods above, I only know, that the Ultimate WARRIOR is OUT OF CONTROL!!!

You, Kurt Angle, and others have not posted in the way of the WARRIOR. You all are just like Hoak Hogan, not talking, silence, deafening...

*hits Kurt Angle with a chair*

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1010/warriorback.jpg

Exit stage left! Exit stage left! There is no place to run, all the fuses in the exit lights have been burned out! You will post or you will be destroyed.

##vote: Kurt Angle

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Great, well, anyway...

Ric Flair seems pretty erratic with his voting. He might be trying to make it hard to find a pattern in his voting by just voting for everyone. So for now, I'm going to do this:

##Vote: [M] Ric Flair

By the way, if I was Mafia, I would have made sure The Ultimate Warrior died last night. Just saying.

[M] Adama
12-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Vince McMahon;2934911']Day 1 vote count:<table border="1" width="600" cellpadding="20" cellspacing="3"><tr><center> <b><td>Name</td><td>Voters</td> <td>Tally</td></b></tr>
<td>Hulk Hogan</td> <td>Hulk Hogan, The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior, The Rock</td> <td>4</td></tr><tr><tr><td>Stone Cold</td><td>Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, The Undertaker</td><td>3</td></tr><tr><td>Kurt Angle</td> <td>Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Max Mini</td><td>3</td></tr>><tr><tr><td>Ric Flair</td><td>New Jack</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><tr><td>The Hardy Boyz</td><td>Rikishi's Ass</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><tr><td>The Ultimate Warrior</td><td>The Big Show</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><tr><td>Eddie Guererro</td><td>Stone Cold</td><td>1</td></tr></center></table>

ring the damn bell.Vince, you are a smurfing god.

Sad to see Hulk not saving his own ass. He totally could have gotten Stone Cold or Kurt Angle out for the count if he voted. So maybe it was a fluke he died instead of those two. The runners-up actually would have been in deeper crap than him if he voted, so I'm going to have to guess the Mafia was cool with any of those guys dying. The Rock might have rushed in to ensure a dead Hogan, but otherwise the scum just let politics take its toll.

[M] Adama
12-15-2010, 12:15 AM
I think Ric Flair is probably one of our better assets, guys. He's defended his voting tactics already and has been able to get the pressure on people to talk. Maybe his own medicine is good for him too, but I don't want to see a speed-lynch.

Rikishi's Ass might think I'm active now, but that's to balance out when I won't be. Yesterday I was a little distracted and later tonight I will be as well.

[M] Aaron
12-15-2010, 12:51 AM
I also don't know that I think Flair is scummy-suspicious but I definitely think he's up to a little something. At this point I think his contributions are enough to keep him safe for another day.

What does Guerrero's death tell us? Not a lot because the character was mostly inactive. The only interesting part is that we voted for one another, he for me when it almost got my lynched and me for him because I really didn't find any behavior at that point suspicious. It didn't come close to getting him lynched and I don't think anyone saw him as a threat. It's an odd kill.

Unfortunately we lost another member of the town with this kill. Do we have two killing factions or a vigilante? I doubt it. Jihadist is probably a one-shot kill and had the opportunity to take someone out with their death. We'll see with the next night period, I guess.

We still have a lot of inactives in this game and that's disheartening. The more people talk the more we learn. Some people, though, are doing a lot of talking without saying anything. Flair isn't among these, imho.

People that are, though: The Ultimate Warrior and The Rock. Both are very (hilariously) into their characters, but don't say a whole lot about the actual game. In Warrior's case he followed really closely to his characters feuding partner and now is voting for an inactive. In The Rock's case, he adds a little to the conversation here and there but with Hulk jumped on to the vote.

I'm thinking there's probably at least one mafia that's hiding behind the inactive mask and (an)other(s) who are hiding in plain sight. Has Buff Bagwell made any posts at all? I'm not sure, but I think we've heard from everyone except Buff.

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 12:55 AM
New Jack said Hulk Hogan was a scumbag scapegoat! Given Nature Bhoy's actions are so erratic, flip flopping, cutting & changing, I still suspect his stylin & profilin to be scumy but I need to watch him so more.

On the other hand Hitman's sudden take charge approach worries the Original Gangsta? Why do you care now? I agree's with Big Kishi's Ass, Hitman I got some staples & a table with yo name on

##Vote: Bret Hart

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 12:55 AM
WOOOO! The Nature Boy is glad to see things kicking off with a bang, even if it does mean two votes for the greatest world heavyweight wrestling champion that ever lived. WOOO! It would be silly for me to ask you guys to jump into the ring and cast your votes, without precluding myself from your target list. So bring it on, brother. The Nature Boy is up for the challenge.

Right now my vote stays on Austin. It will probably get me his vote in return, stacking the deck for the Nature Boy, but I don't back down from any challenge, brother. A random vote on that crazy Uncle Eddie is a sure safe way for the mafia to avoid scrutiny. Still a lot of day to be played, so my vote may change. And change my vote I will, as often as I like, because the NATURE BOY plays by his own rules! WOOOOO

I've explained my votes and my reasons for changing them. Woooo, if you think that's not enough then I don't have much else to tell you, brother. So step into the ring with the Nature Boy if you want to go toe to toe with the best.

Now let's talk about why two people died last night, brother. Jihadist seems like it would be a killing type role from the name. Maybe they have the ability to kill a player while also killing themselves? But where does that leave the mafia hit? Too many scenarios to choose from here, so woooo hopefully a thoughtful discussion today brings more information to light.

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 01:00 AM
Ric Flair;2934933']Now let's talk about why two people died last night, brother. Jihadist seems like it would be a killing type role from the name. Maybe they have the ability to kill a player while also killing themselves?

Man, I hope that's not really what a Jihadist is. xP

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 01:03 AM
Well Nature Bhoy, care to draw some ebonics from the Original Gangsta?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 01:06 AM
The Big Show;2934934']
Ric Flair;2934933']Now let's talk about why two people died last night, brother. Jihadist seems like it would be a killing type role from the name. Maybe they have the ability to kill a player while also killing themselves?

Man, I hope that's not really what a Jihadist is. xP
I'm thinking not, since why use that ability so early in the game? But my guess is it's something along those lines.

New Jack;2934936']Well Nature Bhoy, care to draw some ebonics from the Original Gangsta?
Give me your best promo, Jack!

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 01:11 AM
I don't think it's really important what the Jihadist role was, seeing as it's been thrown out so early in the game. Though I am curious.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 01:12 AM
Sorry, Stone Cold, I didn't see your post as I was typing. Once again you prove you have a good head on your shoulders as you say many things the Nature Boy agrees with. But that would just make you a very dangerous mafia!

Once again you throw out some good points but don't put your million dollar belt (get it Ringmaster?) where your mouth is and make a vote. Many others have already cast their lot. The day is still young, so not voting in the first 5 minutes isn't necessarily odd, but it's enough to keep the NATURE BOY's eye (and vote) on you! WOOOO

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 01:12 AM
We'll have to wait until we can do a body count on Night 3 to determine whether or not it was a killing role.

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 01:15 AM
The Original Gangsta is a man of action, staples, weapons, blood, broken bodies & ultra violence, I'll leave the promos up to the Nature Bhoy!

New Jack thinks we need to focus on who here is mafia on not the abilities of a fallen brother meant! What a Jihadist does is obvious move on.

New Jack has a message for all the scum.....IT'S BEAT DOWN TIME!!!!! Starting with Bret the change Hart

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 01:17 AM
It's only Day 2 & the Hardly Bhoys are talkin Night 3? New Jack smells somtin fishy

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 01:19 AM
Yes, there is going to be a Night 3. Unless EoFF suddenly goes down forever :confused:

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 01:20 AM
New Jack;2934945']It's only Day 2 & the Hardly Bhoys are talkin Night 3? New Jack smells somtin fishy

Down boy. The fact that the third day is called Day 2 is a little disorienting.

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 01:24 AM
We need to focus on Day 2 & Night 2, disorientation aside Hardly Boys

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-15-2010, 01:24 AM
Bret Hart;2934915']Please never post, Rikishi's Ass. I'd forgive you for being inactive.

I'm going to post lots for you scum bb :aimkiss:

The Hardy Boyz;2934940']I don't think it's really important what the Jihadist role was, seeing as it's been thrown out so early in the game. Though I am curious.
Not important? Of course not. The role doesn't give any insight into what else might be out there. Why did we even mention it? :monster:

[M] Eizen
12-15-2010, 01:27 AM
The Rock wants to point out that it doesn't matter what the hell a Jihadist does or what the point of the role is, what's all that matters is that the scums have taken two victims down last night and it is our duty to hunt them down and make them pay, and The Rock here is willing to help to find them scums and beat their candy asses!

[M] Aaron
12-15-2010, 01:28 AM
@New Jack. Probably just a typo. But who knows, maybe they're a proactive mafia.

I just want to echo woo everytime I see it.

I really want to know what the heck Buff Bagwell is up to, and also would like to hear more from Chris Jericho, Max Mini, Kurt Angle and Triple H. One third of our number who aren't doing anything we can see? That bothers the hell out of me. Makes you wonder what those guys are up to.

That being said, Big Show's post got me thinking... why should mafia have hit Warrior last night? Because you find him annoying or for something else?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-15-2010, 01:34 AM
Stone Cold;2934952']That being said, Big Show's post got me thinking... why should mafia have hit Warrior last night? Because you find him annoying or for something else?

My ass cheek sense is tingling! Big Show probably wants us to see him as innocent!

Big Show: "I would've killed Warrior if I was scum."
Town: "Oh well Warrior is alive, guess Big Show isn't scum."
Big Show: :mwahaha:

[M] Aaron
12-15-2010, 01:35 AM
While I don't think it's gonna be the lynchpin (lolz!) of the game, I do think it's important for us to think our way around the Jihadist role. This early in the game nothing is obvious about anything. I still favor the idea that the Jihadist had a one-shot kill, but it could be that we do have two killers among us.

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 01:42 AM
Jihadists are generally suicide bombers in the general sense. As New Jack always says when y'all here hoofs be thinkin horse not zebra

[M] Adama
12-15-2010, 01:43 AM
New Jack;2934932']On the other hand Hitman's sudden take charge approach worries the Original Gangsta? Why do you care now? I agree's with Big Kishi's Ass, Hitman I got some staples & a table with yo name on

##Vote: Bret HartDoes no one read I am free right now? I'm sorry for taking an active interest on not just being a vote mule.

Inactives are important to keep on the radar, so keeping a running list of who's quiet is a good idea.

I don't know why anyone cares about jihadist now. Eddie is dead. The jihadist is dead. There is no jihadist now. Now quit bringing up irrelevant topics, scum.

Still holding out on my vote, I'll be retaliatory later.

[M] Adama
12-15-2010, 01:44 AM
*active interest AND not just being

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Stone Cold;2934952']That being said, Big Show's post got me thinking... why should mafia have hit Warrior last night? Because you find him annoying or for something else?

I didn't say they should have, I said I would have. Because he's annoying. :P

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 01:46 AM
Forgive New Jack's hasty vote Hitman but surely you sees the wood from the trees here. Maybe you being truthful with the whole Hitman got time today speech but maybe, your scumy brothas told you not all of y'all could stay quiet?

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 01:48 AM
"Jihad" means "struggle." Specifically, the struggle to maintain faithful, the struggle to improve Muslim society, and the struggle that comes with holy war. It's pretty tasteless to act like "jihad" = "suicide bombing"

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 01:53 AM
New Jack;2934955']Jihadists are generally suicide bombers in the general sense.

New Jack would like to point out the words in the general sense. The Original Gangsta likes kicking ass & taking names but does not discrimination on religion y'all

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 01:54 AM
New Jack;2934949']We need to focus on Day 2 & Night 2, disorientation aside Hardly Boys

What I'm saying is, there is no point in worrying about whether or not it was a killing role, because it can't really be discussed until Day Three, after Night Three's events have already transpired. We'll leave it for then and discuss other things for now. Personally I don't even think it's important. Which brings me to my next point:

The Hardy Boyz;2934940']I don't think it's really important what the Jihadist role was, seeing as it's been thrown out so early in the game. Though I am curious.
Not important? Of course not. The role doesn't give any insight into what else might be out there. Why did we even mention it? :monster:[/QUOTE]

Perhaps I should elaborate. Discussing the implications of an unknown role and related roles that could be out there is the mafia's favorite way to make fluff posts. It only leads to maybes and whatifs and gets us absolutely nowhere. It's a safe topic that won't land anybody in trouble, and before you know it the day is over and you're in one piece. Even if we could learn about other roles, that sort of information would only help the mafia. There is a reason the entire town doesn't roleclaim on the first day.

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Can I break the no-edit rule to fix my tags? :(

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 02:09 AM
New Jack;2934962']

New Jack would like to point out the words in the general sense. The Original Gangsta likes kicking ass & taking names but does not discrimination on religion y'all
That's... really not any better. Mafia accounts can't post in EoEO, right?

Hardy Boyz: Day 3 comes after Night 2.

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 02:14 AM
Yeah, I meant Day 4 :kaodizzy:

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 02:25 AM
The Big Show;2934968']
New Jack;2934962']

(Breaks character) Well all I'm giving is one apology ;), I'm not getting bogged down in a discussion of the actual meaning of Jihad, I'm mean chill out :)

(Game face) Hardly Boys seem to be tripping themselves up, but since y'all actually speaking sense New Jack gonna listen

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
12-15-2010, 03:07 AM
Sorry I left yesterday, guys. I came back just in time to realize I was too late for the shortened day. Anyway, what I was thinking yesterday is pretty similar to what I'm thinking today. My main concern is Ric Flair, he seems to be doing everything that he can to not upset anyone.

He took his vote off of Hulk on day 0 just a little bit before the end of the day, as if he didn't want his name on the vote. I know, it's day 0 and it's obviously a joke vote for a joke vote, but maybe it's more than that. He later said this.

Ric Flair;2934510']Kurt sure hasn't said much, it's true. A hiding mafia, or just someone who doesn't care? I feel like it's the latter.

Hogan is too easy a target after we got him yesterday. His title was due to the Day 0 vote so it doesn't really mean anything. Disliking wrestling doesn't make him scum, though it doesn't make him very popular in this group for sure!

I'm sticking with Rikishi for now since I don't really have much of a good reason to change it. If y'all care about my hunches (which mean little at this point), I smell something fishy with Big Show and Triple H.

Just agreeing, and showing some suspicions that don't really have any backing to them. He votes and unvotes Big Show later, everything he does just seems to be so he has no enemies. Looking through the thread, I see that New Jack has pretty much said everything I think as well. If you wanna call it a bandwagon, call it that, but I'm suspicious of Ric.

My other concern in Big Show. He had made it clear that he is inexperienced, and this post seems like one an inexperienced person would make to try to clear himself.

The Big Show;2934920']Great, well, anyway...

Ric Flair seems pretty erratic with his voting. He might be trying to make it hard to find a pattern in his voting by just voting for everyone. So for now, I'm going to do this:

By the way, if I was Mafia, I would have made sure The Ultimate Warrior died last night. Just saying.

And I know that I'm only agreeing with others XD

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
12-15-2010, 03:08 AM
Forgot to vote

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 03:12 AM
WOOOO! Let's move away from this Jihad talk. The point is that it becomes harder to analyze the night's death since other foul things could be afoot. But we probably all knew this coming into this game!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 03:18 AM
The Nature Boy has only been trying to get people talking with my behavior. And as you can see if you are paying attention, Jericho, I have plenty of enemies since I have gotten more than a few votes today!

So, Mr. Jericho, would you still be voting for me if others hadn't? You've only just showed up. Maybe you can do the town some more favors by talking about someone who doesn't have the most posts in the thread. Let's assume I'm mafia and you figured me out. Good job! But there are still my buddies you have to deal with. So who among the rest do you find odd?

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 03:18 AM
Y2J sees your flip flop voting too Nature Bhoy, seems like New Jack ain't blind after all! Still I dislike Bret's change of Hart all the more.

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 03:19 AM
Chris Jericho;2934990']My other concern in Big Show. He had made it clear that he is inexperienced, and this post seems like one an inexperienced person would make to try to clear himself.

So... are you doing that on purpose? It should be pretty obvious that that comment just means I find him annoying. Especially since I explained that already.

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 03:39 AM
I think what he's trying to say is that it's very obvious to people who have played this game multiple times that you never ever joke about killing somebody, especially early in the game, because people are stupid and will lynch you over a joke (see Mia's "lol I'm a serial killer" in Mafia IX). The theory is that you posted that with the intention of making people go "lol that guy is definitely a newbie to this game" when you are in fact a veteran. I just skimmed the post though, so I could be wrong. Sorry if that's the case!

And for the record, I don't necessarily agree with it. It's a little far-fetched.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
12-15-2010, 03:43 AM
Ric Flair;2934995']The Nature Boy has only been trying to get people talking with my behavior. And as you can see if you are paying attention, Jericho, I have plenty of enemies since I have gotten more than a few votes today!

So, Mr. Jericho, would you still be voting for me if others hadn't? You've only just showed up. Maybe you can do the town some more favors by talking about someone who doesn't have the most posts in the thread. Let's assume I'm mafia and you figured me out. Good job! But there are still my buddies you have to deal with. So who among the rest do you find odd?

So you're trying to belittle my points because I only just got here? And yes, yes I would have voted for you if others hadn't.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
12-15-2010, 03:47 AM
The Big Show;2934997']
Chris Jericho;2934990']My other concern in Big Show. He had made it clear that he is inexperienced, and this post seems like one an inexperienced person would make to try to clear himself.

So... are you doing that on purpose? It should be pretty obvious that that comment just means I find him annoying. Especially since I explained that already.

I could do anything and say I was just saying something else. What if I said "Alright guys, we're gonna have to kill Ric Flair tonight, SCUM RULES", and later said "Oh no, I didn't accidently post that here instead of in the mafia thread, I was just trying to find other peoples reaction to me saying that, heh. Heh heh."

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 03:50 AM
Chris Jericho;2935003']
The Big Show;2934997']

I could do anything and say I was just saying something else. What if I said "Alright guys, we're gonna have to kill Ric Flair tonight, SCUM RULES", and later said "Oh no, I didn't accidently post that here instead of in the mafia thread, I was just trying to find other peoples reaction to me saying that, heh. Heh heh."

... What?

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 03:50 AM
New Jack gonna go get some shut eye, I'll check in tomorrow so until then my vote stays on Bret Hart.

[M] Eizen
12-15-2010, 03:56 AM
The Big Show;2935004']
Chris Jericho;2935003']
The Big Show;2934997']

... What?

What part of "IT'S A TRAP!" do you not understand?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
12-15-2010, 04:16 AM
The Big Show;2935004']
Chris Jericho;2935003']
The Big Show;2934997']

... What?

I said that I could make any mistake and try to play it off as nothing, and have it be at least mildly successful. That's why, in this game, there's almost no evidence you can just throw away.

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 04:28 AM
Chris Jericho;2935013']I said that I could make any mistake and try to play it off as nothing, and have it be at least mildly successful. That's why, in this game, there's almost no evidence you can just throw away.

I didn't make a mistake, though. I made a joke. A really, really, really obvious joke. And the fact that you're focusing on something that any rational person would immediately dismiss is much stronger evidence that you're up to something, frankly.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-15-2010, 04:36 AM
Kurt Angle has just arrived and I'm going to show you what an Olympic Gold Metalist is capable of! Unfortunately, I missed Day One because I had to spend the day studying. Because all true Americans know to be cool you stay in school!

Angle will be back once he's read through this thread. Until then just admire me.

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 04:49 AM
I always get Kurt Angle mixed up with the dude that killed himself after murdering his family.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 04:53 AM
Alright, I'm going to let you guys do what you want with me. I of course hope the votes don't get stacked against me, but if they do it will at least free me up to do other things. As president of WCW I am a busy man. But I sure as hell am going to do my best to help my town as much as I can! So now I would like to focus on three sly devils who have been flying under the radar: Triple H, The Undertaker, and Max Mini. Each of them only have a handful of posts, enough to not be considered 'inactive' but not enough to get on anyone's radar. Until now!

They don't have many posts so it's easy enough to go through them.

The Undertaker;2934609']

Thanks for agreeing with me and all but it's interesting that you think that yet you have been doing the same thing yourself! Do you have any of your own arguments maybe?

He asked what I would do rather than just take the initiative. Maybe he was trying to feel me out, and if so, kudos. Or maybe he is just playing the sheep so that he seems like a nice guy trying to be cooperative!

Max Mini;2934485']I agree, that's an awesome role and it's going to waste

##Unvote
I'm not really sure what role he's talking about

To be honest it's up in the air right now for me between Undertaker and HHH. Austin has reacted satisfactorly to my prodding so I'm off him for now. For the record, I don't think Jack, Big Show, and the Boyz are scum at the moment, for various reasons but mostly because they are being proactive. All the rest are up in the air.

##Unvote: Stone Cold

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 04:55 AM
I apologize, something got deleted from my post. Here's what I originally said about Max Mini:

##Unvote
I'm not really sure what role he's talking about. Only the Olympian himself knows is role. Does Max know something we don't?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 04:56 AM
Kurt Angle;2935018']Angle will be back once he's read through this thread. Until then just admire me.
You better be! Many a mafia before you have used that little tactic to great success. Making a short post saying they'll be back to talk and then never doing so! It's true!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-15-2010, 05:07 AM
Time for some The Big RED, WHITE, and BLUE machine to lay a beating on all you!

On the Hardy Boyz, give AN UPPERCUT! For not knowing who I am.

To everyone making a big deal over the Jihadist role I use a belly to belly suplex! Why? Because it's too early for even a true patriot like me to make right of that role. It will be more important to theorize later, after the rocket's red glare has subsided!

After I take care of all those pansies I'm looking at you Jericho. Prepare for a BODY SLAM. You're points against The Big Show are framework to me. Your logic is faulty and wrong. I might just kill you for saying it! Or does a comment like that make me mafia? I don't think so, like the American Bald Eagle I can see through bad logic!

However, I've saved my best, most torturous technique for none other than you Ric Flair! Prepare for my devastating ANKLE LOCK. At the end of the day yesterday you quickly tried to "save Holgan". I don't buy it, I see through your lower-minded tricks! But more important, Ric, you've been wishy-washy the entire game! It's true. It's true.

Ric Flair;2934556']Notice that as soon as I said I had an odd feeling about Big Show he 'showed' up and placed a bandwagon vote on Kurt Angle? Trying to save Rikishi perhaps, or just a coincedence? I'm leaning towards the latter because it would be such a rookie mistake for mafia to make, but I got little else to go on right now!

##Unvote

Ric Flair;2934670']
Sure. If for no other reason than to make New Jack spit some ebonics at me for it.

Make up your mind! Now Flair, I want to hear from you! Why don't you think the Boyz, Big Show, and Jack are mafia?!? What makes them so special they can be ruled out? And until I get answers, Angle will continue to go to town on your ANKLE!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 05:33 AM
Jack - is the most active person in the thread (besides myself). Mafia are almost never this active this early in the game. It's just not good tactics. He is also calling people out left and right and I don't see that as something mafia would do in the first days because it will surely come back to bite them later.

Big Show - at first I thought Big Show was laying low and playing it naiive because he was a hiding scum. But his posting is pretty consistent with a noob so I don't think that any more. Though that doesn't mean a noob can't be mafia, they have an equal chance of anyone. I'm just not seeing it right now.

Hardy Boyz - The Hardys started the current assault against me and that would be a risky play for mafia. It was early in Day 2 when they did so. Going after the most active person if you're a mafia = bad idea. Once they flip town your ass will be on the line. On that basis alone I don't think they are scum.

My behavior has been erratic on purpose. It gets people talking. And look it worked! But I guess not in my favor today (but time will tell). I honestly didn't believe you guys would peg me for scum because we've been playing this game for a long time and no scum would make rookie mistakes like that. It's also more fun to mix it up a bit.

I did not save Hogan yesterday for the very reason I stated. As a host I hated ties with a passion because it messes up everything. I like a fast paced game. So I did not force a tie because Vince specifically said he was on a tight schedule.

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 05:36 AM
It's sleepy time for The Big Show, but before I go, I'm going to change my vote.

Chris Jericho's reasons for suspecting me are obviously nonsense. I don't know why he thinks he can turn that into a thing, but he's trying, god bless him. He's going after me and I don't think even he believes in his reasons. What I'm trying to say is, I don't think he really suspects me of being scum, but he's going after me anyway, so I think that means he's probably scum himself.

##Unvote: [M] Ric Flair
##Vote: [M] Chris Jericho

I still think Ric Flair might have been voting for everyone yesterday to prevent a voting pattern from showing through, but I think that's less likely than Jericho being scum at this point.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-15-2010, 05:38 AM
Interesting and satisfying. I'll free you from my clutches for now, but don't blink because one false step and you'll be begging for forgiveness from the clutches of my Kurt. Ankle. Lock!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 05:45 AM
I still want to hear more of Jericho's opinions on others. His vote is where it is, but if he thinks I'm the only scum here then he's got a surprise in store for him!

Also let's not forget those who have been sneaking by without being commented on much: Triple H, Undertaker, Max Mini, The Rock, and Buff!

[M] Eizen
12-15-2010, 06:11 AM
The Rock must apologize for being a little quiet as of lately. As you can see, The Rock has been reading what you jabronies have been saying, and The Rock has finally seen the light. It's as bright as day and in your face. This is so blatantly obvious that Jericho is one heavily suspicious jabroni The Rock has ever laid his eyes on. That's right Jericho, you better watch yourself or you'll find yourself ending up with Hogan! The Rock had seen the trap you were trying to lay on The Big Show, but apparently your lousy attempt had failed you! The Rock has his eyes on you as he prepare to shove his vote up your candy ass straight up to where you belong in Scumville!

##Vote: Chris Jericho

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 06:29 AM
Hey Rocky, what are your takes on Triple H and The Undertaker?

[M] Eizen
12-15-2010, 06:53 AM
Good question Nature Boy, now let The Rock tell you his opinion. First, allow The Rock to say that Triple H and The Undertaker are both low-class jabronies deserving of a good ass-kicking by yours truly.

Triple H, from what The Rock has seen, has only spoken a few times, well maybe only once if you happen to discredit his few posts on Day 0. The Rock can see that he's trying to lay low like a scum would do. Triple H, you can run from us, but you can't hide forever!

Now as for The Undertaker, The Rock hasn't seen anything too suspicious about him. Maybe he's playing it safe for now, but look out Nature Boy, The Rock has a feeling that he will slip up and show his true colors!

[M] Adama
12-15-2010, 07:03 AM
New Jack;2934960']Forgive New Jack's hasty vote Hitman but surely you sees the wood from the trees here. Maybe you being truthful with the whole Hitman got time today speech but maybe, your scumy brothas told you not all of y'all could stay quiet?I would love to change your POV, but what can I do but sling mud back? "No, they did not tell me to do that," is a rather daft argument. If I get strung up, I am going to glare at you a lot. Tons.

Glad to see we've moved pass the jihadist trend. We have to focus on finding scum.

Ric Flair;2935022']

##Unvote
I'm not really sure what role he's talking aboutTo clear confusion, my post before Mini's was along the lines of "sucks to be Doink, hope you can come back by replacing an inactive" but maybe came out as "I hope your role of peeping tom gets recycled." Mini was agreeing with the second sentiment. I know this because I speak for him.

So Undertaker, HHH, and Mini are under scrutiny, but not Bagwell? That guy has been laying low too. Aaand reading down further, he's mentioned too.

Welcome aboard, Kurt Angle. A gold "metalist" is just what the Pink and Black Attack needs to cool down.

Jericho's and Show's bantering is all well and good, but do you see all that space it takes up? Garbage posts adding chaff to the air. Mafia tactic or is the Big Show really a Big Slow? And shame on you for going along with it, Jericho.

Welp, it is high time the Hitman looks after himself, because a vote not given is a vote against yourself. And maybe it's a little thin, but I'm turning on The Rock. The last time he was cooking something, he cooked an innocent town's goose. I don't like his choices.

##VOTE: The Rock

[M] Eizen
12-15-2010, 07:16 AM
The Rock says that he voted for Hogan because he believed that Hogan was scum, but apparently he ended up a Miller, did he not? Now Bret, let's say that you had investigation powers. Would you agree that if you had investigated Hogan the night before and he turned up scum, would you do what it takes to get rid of this scum? The Rock was just doing his duty in getting rid of this "scum", but apparently, the Hulkster has turned out to be a Miller only proving that nothing is what they seem to be. The Rock knows this because The Rock has seen it with his own eyes, so shut your mouth and know your role, if you know what The Rock is cookin'!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-15-2010, 07:22 AM
Those are some pretty non committal posts there my mass of hard consolidated mineral matter friend. Thank you to Google definition for making my ass look smart!

ANYWAY BACK TO THE TASK AT HAND.

So The Rock believes Trip H is a scummy bastard. Okay let me make a note of that on my writing cheek. Cool.

Okay The Rock also believes the Undertaker is just a guy chillin' BUT WAIT FOR WHEN HE SLIPS UP AND SHOWS HIS TRUE COLORS. Can a townie slip up and show his true colors? I do not believe so my mineral buddy. Only bad fuckers can do that, which means The Rock believes Undertaker is a scummy bastard too. I'll make a note of that on my cheek too.

Next time plz to being more committal so I don't have to think about what you're saying. Because my ass doesn't have a brain, making thinking hard. Hard like The Rock. :smug:

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 07:30 AM
Did you just do what I think you did? :confused:

[M] Adama
12-15-2010, 07:30 AM
The Phenom is a phantom. Rises up and strikes only to disappear. People say it's a bad idea to hang out in the shadows, but get into discussion and you're liable for trouble too. I can't condone giving the Undertaker the thumbs down for just that. But, but his one and only post was just to stir the pot, what the crap is that? He's a big maybe.

I dislike HHH's overture about asking if it's cool to mob a guy. That's a cop-out, going for a straight dogpile without trying to be detective. But more to his favor was that he didn't vote for it despite asking and that he asked publicly. Don't mafia discuss that crap at night and get their strategy worked out instead of roping people in publicly? HHH might be lame, but he seems legit.

Max Mini is a sparse dude. But what he sparsely did was gun for Flair and then switch it up for Kurt. No conversation from this guy, but he did gang up on Kurt with me to put the man in a hard spot. A spot Kurt could have "angled" out of easily enough if he voted, but nonetheless not good. I would say Mini and I were colluding if I didn't know better, but others might think we were. Your call. I think he's hiding in my shadow (because it is big).

Buff, on closer inspection, has done crap all. He voted on the Hardy Boyz. They haven't felt the hot seat unless you count Rikishi's sweaty Ass coming near them. His reasoning was childish and simple. A clean guy for now.

~

Rocky baby, okay, let's pretend we are in hypothetical land. If I could investigate people and Hogan came up red, yeah, I would probably try very hard to get him strung up. But can it be that easy? He was such an easy target and did not even try to get a vote out before the day was over. In pretend land, let's pretend someone's investigation skills are possibly bogus. I would look to myself if I did not already to see what other results my investigations got.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-15-2010, 09:35 AM
The Hardy Boyz;2935062']Did you just do what I think you did? :confused:

That depends on what you think I did, brahs. It's all a MYSTERY OF SUBJECTIVITY.

[M] Felix
12-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Ric Flair;2935022']
He asked what I would do rather than just take the initiative. Maybe he was trying to feel me out, and if so, kudos. Or maybe he is just playing the sheep so that he seems like a nice guy trying to be cooperative!

I was just trying to find out if you would change you vote if someone voted for Angle.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-15-2010, 11:51 AM
Hey all, sorry I've been so inactive, I'm always terrible like this...
Everyone is probably asleep/waking up, so I miss out on discussion, but I promise I'll try to make some posts at work. Give me some questions and I'll respond when I can.

As for my thoughts on what seems odd, these things have struck chords with me.

The Hardy Boyz;2934942']We'll have to wait until we can do a body count on Night 3 to determine whether or not it was a killing role.

These two posts by The Hardy Boyz seemed like discussion snuffers to me. I know that everyone always says that looking into the meaning of roles is scummy distractions, but discussion is discussion. The more ideas and posts people share, the more we can try to pick up on them, regardless of how useful someone might deem their contribution. I'm a great example, I've barely posted, so no one knows what to think of me, I'm a threat by that very fact and I'm doing what I can to make up for it.

Ok, that rambled on a bit longer than I meant, but overall The Hardy Boyz actions there aren't extremely scummy and they did elaborate upon what they said later on, but subtle things like this are what stand out to me...

The other thing that stood out to me was The Rock's comment a just a few posts bacl...

The Rock;2935057']The Rock says that he voted for Hogan because he believed that Hogan was scum, but apparently he ended up a Miller, did he not? Now Bret, let's say that you had investigation powers. Would you agree that if you had investigated Hogan the night before and he turned up scum, would you do what it takes to get rid of this scum? The Rock was just doing his duty in getting rid of this "scum", but apparently, the Hulkster has turned out to be a Miller only proving that nothing is what they seem to be. The Rock knows this because The Rock has seen it with his own eyes, so shut your mouth and know your role, if you know what The Rock is cookin'!

As much as I don't want to point out the obvious attempt at a role claim here, there's a role claim here, is there not? Why would you make a claim like that regardless of what role you have? Explain?

Personally I think there might be a connection between the fact that Hogan was a miller and had "I am mafia scum!" painted across his profile.

That's all I have for now, but as I said before, I'll do everything I can to post more frequently!

[M] Aaron
12-15-2010, 11:58 AM
The Big Show;2935015']
Chris Jericho;2935013']I said that I could make any mistake and try to play it off as nothing, and have it be at least mildly successful. That's why, in this game, there's almost no evidence you can just throw away.

I didn't make a mistake, though. I made a joke. A really, really, really obvious joke. And the fact that you're focusing on something that any rational person would immediately dismiss is much stronger evidence that you're up to something, frankly.
This. I'd hoped to wake up this morning to new posts from Triple H, Buff Bagwell and Max Mini, but this exchange is fairly telling. I had initially requested that Big Show explain his comment because I felt he may have some type of investigative powers and had evidence regarding Warrior. The fact that Jericho, already late to the game, jumped on the first semi-questionable thing he saw and ran with it is very, very suspicious to me.

I know how much of a bandwagon this looks like, but from the second I read Jericho's first post about Big Show it screeeeaaaaamed suspicion at me.

##vote: Chris Jericho

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-15-2010, 01:37 PM
Yo what's the vote count at dudes? I'm not good with numberinos so you fellas are gonna have to do them for me. Or I will :bou::bou::bou::bou:ting rub my great big ass on your face and make you enjoy it. Fear me and my ass or I will sit on your face.

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 02:00 PM
The Rock]The Rock says that he voted for Hogan because he believed that Hogan was scum, but apparently he ended up a Miller, did he not? Now Bret, let's say that you had investigation powers. Would you agree that if you had investigated Hogan the night before and he turned up scum, would you do what it takes to get rid of this scum? The Rock was just doing his duty in getting rid of this "scum", but apparently, the Hulkster has turned out to be a Miller only proving that nothing is what they seem to be. The Rock knows this because The Rock has seen it with his own eyes, so shut your mouth and know your role, if you know what The Rock is cookin'!

I don't like this post. If The Rock has investigative powers, he's not doing anyone any favours by role claiming this early. It's easy to allude to the idea that you investigated someone that's already dead.

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Apparently manually typing out the quote tag breaks it with Mafia names. : P

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Refreshed from my WARRIOR nap, The Ultimate WARRIOR will lay on the boots of justice on scum of the womb of evolutiooooon.

Kurt Angle, you can feel it too? YOU CAN FEEL IT!

*chest bumps Kurt Angle*

It is time to give a smackdown to the NORMALS. Time to get foked.

##unvote: Kurt Angle

New Jack;2934975']
The Big Show;2934968']
New Jack;2934962']

(Breaks character) Well all I'm giving is one apology ;), I'm not getting bogged down in a discussion of the actual meaning of Jihad, I'm mean chill out :)

(Game face) Hardly Boys seem to be tripping themselves up, but since y'all actually speaking sense New Jack gonna listen

The Ultimate WARRIOR, fears not the rage of the pink elephants, new big Hogan, but will know that the WWF knows not the difference in the talk of the GOD! The Ultimate WARRIOR thinks the power of the Jihadis is merely a reflection of the WARRIOR's true purpose. To punish anyone who tries to harm him, someone, anyone, a target of his choice, because that is the way of DESTRUCITY!

Bret Hart;2935055']
To clear confusion, my post before Mini's was along the lines of "sucks to be Doink, hope you can come back by replacing an inactive" but maybe came out as "I hope your role of peeping tom gets recycled." Mini was agreeing with the second sentiment. I know this because I speak for him.

So Undertaker, HHH, and Mini are under scrutiny, but not Bagwell? That guy has been laying low too. Aaand reading down further, he's mentioned too.

Welcome aboard, Kurt Angle. A gold "metalist" is just what the Pink and Black Attack needs to cool down.

Jericho's and Show's bantering is all well and good, but do you see all that space it takes up? Garbage posts adding chaff to the air. Mafia tactic or is the Big Show really a Big Slow? And shame on you for going along with it, Jericho.

Welp, it is high time the Hitman looks after himself, because a vote not given is a vote against yourself. And maybe it's a little thin, but I'm turning on The Rock. The last time he was cooking something, he cooked an innocent town's goose. I don't like his choices.

##VOTE: The Rock

Bret Hogan, you talk like a WARRIOR, but you have not the reason of the Ultimate WARRIOR. Your reasons for voting are as shallow as the wailing of the fans, after the smackdown of a lifetime. This is WRESTLEMANIAAAA, and you will fulfill the destiny of your "being" or be destroyed by the Ultimate WARRIOR!

Ric Flair;2935022']Alright, I'm going to let you guys do what you want with me. I of course hope the votes don't get stacked against me, but if they do it will at least free me up to do other things. As president of WCW I am a busy man. But I sure as hell am going to do my best to help my town as much as I can! So now I would like to focus on three sly devils who have been flying under the radar: Triple H, The Undertaker, and Max Mini. Each of them only have a handful of posts, enough to not be considered 'inactive' but not enough to get on anyone's radar. Until now!

They don't have many posts so it's easy enough to go through them.

##Unvote: Stone Cold

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5512/warriormaniacs.jpg

Nature boy, you take on the Ultimate Maniacs with your fancy talk, but for all you say is ulterior in motive, and I shall see it no longer. I need no frizz, I need no partners. Every man stands by his self. Like the Ultimate WARRIYAH! WHY TAZ!?

The Ultimate WARRIOR does not trust you, Nature Hogan, and you shall fear the eye of the mask of the Ultimate WARRIOR!

##vote: Nature Boy

You won't be able to click your heels and escape my matrix, Nature Hogan, at least until someone better shows up.

Stone Cold;2935098']
This. I'd hoped to wake up this morning to new posts from Triple H, Buff Bagwell and Max Mini, but this exchange is fairly telling. I had initially requested that Big Show explain his comment because I felt he may have some type of investigative powers and had evidence regarding Warrior. The fact that Jericho, already late to the game, jumped on the first semi-questionable thing he saw and ran with it is very, very suspicious to me.

I know how much of a bandwagon this looks like, but from the second I read Jericho's first post about Big Show it screeeeaaaaamed suspicion at me.

##vote: Chris Jericho

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8730/warriorcage.jpg

The air smells to the WARRIOR like the stink of Rikishi's ass, but also the smell of those new to WRESTLEMANIAAH! Instead of the new victims of the Ultimate WARRIOR, we should look at those who can strike back, Stone Hogan. Your puny steel bars of bandwagon cannot hold back. Through the power of dreams, I have traveled beyond the painful world of lost souls, Hoak Hogan, into a world within this universe where a being's only weapons are the cold hard steel of his self-belief, Ho Kogan. And the essence in his self, the animal in us ALL!

The Big Show;2934959']

I didn't say they should have, I said I would have. Because he's annoying. :P

Load the spaceship with the rocket fuel, for the WARRIOR is fueled up and will not rest until he lays a smackdown on you , Big Hogan! SKRONK!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR7UhqpEurQ2-lg21pFil7HmAzZJnyHgp9yekQHchwl7Ha1LCC

*German suplex's Big Shot*

crack

...WARRIOR will take a little WARRIOR break, while he fixes his Ultimate WARRIOR back... strength.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Bret Hart;2935055']Welcome aboard, Kurt Angle. A gold "metalist" is just what the Pink and Black Attack needs to cool down

Brett, I know you did NOT just make fun of my typo. I know that you come from Canada which is missing two big things. The first being Olympic Heroes of course. The second being memorial day, when families go outside to have a barbecue and to celebrate their heroes. But then again, you probably can't go outside to have a barbecue in Canada without getting attack by grizzlies.

With that said, do not let your Canadian ass think that you can mock an American Hero or I'll put you in you're own Sharp-Shooter. You should stay on my good-side Brett, it'll help you immensely. I was just startin' to like you, not like a friend, no more like an adorable puppy that I'd save from falling in a lake. Or in this game's case. A lynch. Ironically, it's much like the way The United States finds Canada to be its cute Northern puppy. Oh its true. Oh its true.

The Rock;2935057']The Rock says that he voted for Hogan because he believed that Hogan was scum, but apparently he ended up a Miller, did he not? Now Bret, let's say that you had investigation powers. Would you agree that if you had investigated Hogan the night before and he turned up scum, would you do what it takes to get rid of this scum? The Rock was just doing his duty in getting rid of this "scum", but apparently, the Hulkster has turned out to be a Miller only proving that nothing is what they seem to be. The Rock knows this because The Rock has seen it with his own eyes, so shut your mouth and know your role, if you know what The Rock is cookin'!

Are you insinuating something? I know I'm insinuating you ain't got nothing but an ass whooping coming to you "JABRONI"!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Trying to save your buddy Jericho, Warrior? You didn't seem to have much of a problem with me before others did, and Y2J's butt was on the line. ;) As much as I love your posting in character, it makes you very dangerous WARRIOR. What a perfect thing to hide behind. Has anyone been able to make much sense of the Warrior's posts? That was probably his intent. I have yet to see him scrutinized, even though he was one of the main forces behind taking out that Miller Hogan.

I'm on the fence about Jericho. At first I didn't suspect him for the reason I don't suspect the Hardyz. It's pretty risky for a low-laying mafia to go after one of the more active players (me). But I did wonder that after that period of inactivity why he chose to target me. To go after the most active players doesn't really take much thought, which is why I tend to save them for later. There's plenty of posts for you to quote to support any argument you can come up with, after all. Has my behavior really been that erratic?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-15-2010, 03:28 PM
The WARRIOR has very little to go on, so he will go with his gut of POWER! But a true WARRIOR admits when he has little evidence to go on but a feeling.. a feeling of raging elephants of evil! It's like standing in a pool of quicksand, that just won't consume you, but gives you stable footing as the sh!t starts to drip into your mouth, Nature Hogan. That is what it feels like under the eyes of the ULTIMATE WARRIYAAAH!

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Bret Hart;2935055']
New Jack;2934960']Forgive New Jack's hasty vote Hitman but surely you sees the wood from the trees here. Maybe you being truthful with the whole Hitman got time today speech but maybe, your scumy brothas told you not all of y'all could stay quiet?I would love to change your POV, but what can I do but sling mud back? "No, they did not tell me to do that," is a rather daft argument. If I get strung up, I am going to glare at you a lot. Tons.

Hart gonna glare at New Jack? The Original Gangsta is not afraid of the best who never was. Instead of rebuffing New Jacks vote you resort to the stink eye? Well if people vote for me because New Jack is suspicious of me being then I tell y'all townies New Jack is mafia? New Jack can't be the only one who thinks this is odd even from the change of Hart?

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 04:21 PM
The Big Show;2935116']I don't like this post. If The Rock has investigative powers, he's not doing anyone any favours by role claiming this early. It's easy to allude to the idea that you investigated someone that's already dead.

New Jack agrees with Big Show on this point! Electric Rocky man, New Jack would like some of that good cookin on this subject

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Ric Flair;2935127']Trying to save your buddy Jericho, Warrior? You didn't seem to have much of a problem with me before others did, and Y2J's butt was on the line. ;) As much as I love your posting in character, it makes you very dangerous WARRIOR. What a perfect thing to hide behind. Has anyone been able to make much sense of the Warrior's posts?

This is what annoys me about him. I have to translate everything he says into human language. I have trouble following him.

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 05:02 PM
Warrior is annoying New Jack as much as the next guy, but vote the crazy guy isn't a sound tactic. Remember Apollo y'all? But at the same time by being crazy Warrior avoids having to make a sound contribution to the game.

[M] Eizen
12-15-2010, 05:13 PM
First and foremost, allow The Rock to answer some questions that some of you had for him. The Rock will be more than pleased to satisfy your puny minds.

Buff Bagwell;2935097']
The other thing that stood out to me was The Rock's comment a just a few posts bacl...

As much as I don't want to point out the obvious attempt at a role claim here, there's a role claim here, is there not? Why would you make a claim like that regardless of what role you have? Explain?

Personally I think there might be a connection between the fact that Hogan was a miller and had "I am mafia scum!" painted across his profile.

That's all I have for now, but as I said before, I'll do everything I can to post more frequently!

The Rock has no need to explain for this attempt at role-claiming. It is what it is, and you better take it as it is or The Rock will shove it up your roody-poo piehole so fast, you'll bleed and cry for your mama. You better not question The Rock, because he knows his role. So do us all a favor and shut your goddamn mouth!

The Big Show;2935116']
The Rock]The Rock says that he voted for Hogan because he believed that Hogan was scum, but apparently he ended up a Miller, did he not? Now Bret, let's say that you had investigation powers. Would you agree that if you had investigated Hogan the night before and he turned up scum, would you do what it takes to get rid of this scum? The Rock was just doing his duty in getting rid of this "scum", but apparently, the Hulkster has turned out to be a Miller only proving that nothing is what they seem to be. The Rock knows this because The Rock has seen it with his own eyes, so shut your mouth and know your role, if you know what The Rock is cookin'!

I don't like this post. If The Rock has investigative powers, he's not doing anyone any favours by role claiming this early. It's easy to allude to the idea that you investigated someone that's already dead.

Damn straight, The Rock is doing no one any favors, the only favor The Rock is doing is to The Rock himself.

Kurt Angle;2935126']

Are you insinuating something? I know I'm insinuating you ain't got nothing but an ass whooping coming to you "JABRONI"!

It seems that you are lost, and perhaps The Rock should assist you to getting where you should be. First, you need to take a left on Know Your Role Avenue, then take a right on Jabroni Lane. Next, The Rock will take his boot up your ass downtown where you need to checkout at the "I Have No Frickin' Clue" Hotel!

New Jack;2935135']
The Big Show;2935116']I don't like this post. If The Rock has investigative powers, he's not doing anyone any favours by role claiming this early. It's easy to allude to the idea that you investigated someone that's already dead.

New Jack agrees with Big Show on this point! Electric Rocky man, New Jack would like some of that good cookin on this subject

It seems to me that you want a piece of The Rock's finest cooking, hm? Maybe you'd like a piece of some Poontang Pie?

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 05:18 PM
New Jack likes some poontang pie but not from electric Rocky man! So tell the Original Gangsta is y'all claiming super spy powers or just trippin?

[M] Eizen
12-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Of course, The Rock also wants to point out that at times he may go out of third character and speak in first person. Please forgive me if this confuses any of you. The Rock surely doesn't want to confuse anyone with this, and he apologizes to anyone who's been having trouble keeping up with his posts.

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 05:19 PM
The Rock;2935142']
The Big Show;2935116']

Damn straight, The Rock is doing no one any favors, the only favor The Rock is doing is to The Rock himself.

You're certainly not doing yourself any favours, either, unless you happen to be a bulletproof cop. Or mafia. (And even then.)

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Vince McMahon is online. Vote count plz.

[M] Mom – Host
12-15-2010, 06:08 PM
<table border="1" width="600" cellpadding="20" cellspacing="3"><tr><center> <b><td>Name</td><td>Voters</td> <td>Tally</td></b></tr>
<td>Chris Jericho</td> <td>The Big Show, The Rock, Stone Cold</td> <td>3</td></tr><tr><td>Ric Flair</td> <td>The Hardy Boyz, Chris Jericho, The Ultimate Warrior</td><td>3</td></tr> <tr><td>Bret Hart</td> <td>Rikishi's Ass, New Jack</td><td>2</td></tr><tr><td>Triple H</td><td>Triple H, Ric Flair</td><td>2</td></tr><tr><td>The Rock</td><td>Bret Hart</td><td>1</td></tr></center></table>

Not voting: Buff Bagwell, Max Mini, Triple H, The Undertaker

Approxish 5 hours left.

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 06:24 PM
The Big Show;2935117']Apparently manually typing out the quote tag breaks it with Mafia names. : P

Did you use quotes? If you don't, it gets confused by the brackets in "[M]" and thinks you've closed the tag.

[</>QUOTE="[M] Mafia Account"][/QUOTE] is the proper way!

[M] D'Anna
12-15-2010, 07:08 PM
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on today. I'll go through what I've missed quickly and then be back to chat.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-15-2010, 07:37 PM
We-heeeeeeeeeeeeeell, it's time for Kurt Angle to show the Big Show how a real Big Star acts! You know what doesn't make sense here? The Rock. Looking at it from all angles (har har har) his roleclaim appears to be negative for a normal scenario.

If he's a real cop, it'd be far too early to roleclaim, if he was mafia there's no reason to direct all attention to him at the moment with a cop claim. Translation for y'all simpletons. It's a trap. Like the fake jab followed by the real punch. The Big Show I'll come back to help The Rock plant his boot so far up your candy ass that it'll come out of your mouth. However, for now Kurt Angle has bigger fish to fry.

'm on the fence about Jericho. At first I didn't suspect him for the reason I don't suspect the Hardyz. It's pretty risky for a low-laying mafia to go after one of the more active players (me). But I did wonder that after that period of inactivity why he chose to target me. To go after the most active players doesn't really take much thought, which is why I tend to save them for later. There's plenty of posts for you to quote to support any argument you can come up with, after all. Has my behavior really been that erratic?

That's right you're sitting fence. You been sittin' your ass fence all game now prepare as I clothesline you over the rope. *WHAPA*

As much as I love your posting in character, it makes you very dangerous WARRIOR. What a perfect thing to hide behind. Has anyone been able to make much sense of the Warrior's posts? That was probably his intent. I have yet to see him scrutinized, even though he was one of the main forces behind taking out that Miller Hogan.

I read Warrior just fine! Although maybe that's because I have champion's eyes and you're nothing but a simpleton! But more important is your comment on Hogan. Day One no one has anything to go on. Time to give you a fist to the mouth babah!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm not really sure how I've been sitting on the fence all game when I've been:

1. Voting a lot
2. Calling pretty much everyone out
3. Stating clearly who I think are and aren't scum

So which is it, Angle? Am I playing too erratic or too guarded? You better make up your mind, because tomorrow you'll have a lot to answer for.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-15-2010, 07:55 PM
You've voted erratically day one. Big deal.

You've been calling people out, but waiting for others to make moves. When push comes to shove on difficult calls you've listed too many "It could be this OR it could be that". Don't list all the options we know the options. It comes down to what you think Flair. And you've not been right to me buddy. This Olympian thinks you're nothing more than a snake in the grass. I have nothing to answer for to you, because I'm great, I'm gonna getcha, and I'm GOLD BABY!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 08:04 PM
As for the Warrior, I was just pointing out that his gimmick could be used to cloud judgement around him. Don't be fooled! I mentioned Hogan because Warrior seemed to be obsessed with him. Usually that gets at least a mention, but no one seemed to notice. Cause he posts pictures! I don't personally think he's scum right now. Hell, those eyes possibly have the ability to see right into your soul and tell your true colors. If so, man up and look straight into my eyes, Warrior. Does the Nature Boy really not deserve a shot?

[M] D'Anna
12-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Well, here are my thoughts so far.

Stone Cold – He’s been a lot more active (Well, more than me at least) and has offered up some good ideas of his own. He’s voting and not acting neutral anymore. Definitely not as suspicious as I felt he was on Day 1.

Ric Flair – Very active which is good as he’s helping keep the discussion alive. He seems to think that being active makes you town though, as shown by his comments about Jack earlier on in the day. I don’t think Ric is scum though, because I think that a Mafia wouldn’t be quite so hyper early on, unless he’s a veteran that knows the game incredibly well and is using that to his advantage, but that seems to be going into WIFOM territory, which is dangerous, so I’ll leave it at that.

Ultimate Warrior – His posts are nigh unreadable. I honestly understand very little of what he says and it’s annoying. However, I’m almost afraid to vote for him in case he’s a bomb role. I think it could go either way with him. Either a townie who is really into his character, or an anti-town role who is trying to mislead us.

The Rock – He’s also very into his character, but not quite as annoying as Warrior. He seems to think that both HHH and I are scum because we weren’t on earlier in the day. That seems a poor tactic so early on. I could understand it if it was a few more days in and we’d made very few posts, but considering the time of year I think we all need to account for a little bit of inactivity.

I'm currently going through other peoples posts still, but I thought I'd put this up so people could know where I'm at.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-15-2010, 08:29 PM
##unvote: Ric Flair

I don't want you dead. Yet. But you watch your ass, because next time you ain't lookin' bam. You'll be thrown off the ladder and I'll be grabbin' the WWF title. Bitch.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
12-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Alright, I'm gonna finally talk about my thoughts on everyone, because y'all want it. I'll finish before the end of the day.

[M] D'Anna
12-15-2010, 08:40 PM
This is the rest of my thoughts on people.

Kurt Angle – Another person who seems to be into their character, again perhaps a little bit too much. He’s made a few posts, but I don’t feel that he added much to the discussion with his first few posts today. His comments to Bret about Canada or whatever seemed unnecessary and served no purpose in the game. He also said he understands Warrior. Maybe because they’re scum buddies? I find him to be fairly suspicious, but it’s still early days so maybe I just need time to adjust to his role playing.

Also, I can’t believe I skimmed right over The Rock’s role claim. I find that highly suspicious, especially when he said that he didn’t need to explain it. It just seems too early to have a serious role claim like that. At the same time though, it makes me think he might be town. Claiming an investigative role so early in the game is unlike mafia behaviour, as I’d think they’d wait until they were under heavy fire to attempt something like that. I’m quite unsure of where to place him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was scum, trying to scare the town out of voting for him.

Not much else here, but that's because I don't really find anyone else that suspicious to be honest.

I’m going to go with my gut instinct though, and that tells me that The Rock is a scum.

##Vote: The Rock

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Is that what you honestly believe Undertaker? The Rock must be mafia because he roleclaim day 2 with no suspicion on him? Because that's a good mafia strategy :roll2. Sounds like you've had too many days with the coffins.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 08:59 PM
It's not that being active means you're not mafia, but being the most active on Days 1 & 2 paints the biggest target on your back. Even for a veteran player that's hard to get out from under, as you're seeing now. The more posts you make early on (as a mafia) the more potential evidence the town has against you, and after your demise, to use eventually against your buddies. It's a risky play. And yeah, there is circular logic there that goes to me hoping you guys would think that and not vote for me, but that's a slippery slope. It's up to you guys to decide what's going on.

In mafia, it's not about who is looking the most suspicious, it's about who is trying hard to not look suspicious. I felt that Austin was doing that at first, then you (Undertaker), Triple H and Max Mini. Austin seems to be clean, he at least didn't flinch at my accusations, which were good enough for me (for now). Triple H I don't suspect as much anymore and I'll unvote him now. The reason why would break kayfabe, but it basically has to do with his real identity, which I think I've figured out (but I was not trying, it just dawned on me). As for Undertaker, you finally made a post with some reasoning of your own. You're not out of my book yet (which may not matter pretty soon), but at least we have something to look back on should your name come up again.

Max has yet to say anything, and if my back wasn't against the wall I'd probably vote him here. As it stands I will probably have to vote Jericho or Brett to save myself. But who? I'll split this up into two posts to not hurt your eyes. Second post coming.

[M] D'Anna
12-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Kurt Angle;2935174']Is that what you honestly believe Undertaker? The Rock must be mafia because he roleclaim day 2 with no suspicion on him? Because that's a good mafia strategy :roll2. Sounds like you've had too many days with the coffins.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 09:05 PM
As I said, I'm on the fence with Jericho. He wasn't very active in Day 1 and then Day 2 comes along and he suddenly votes for me. That just seems like a risky move for mafia, all of a sudden appearing and voting one of the most active players. It's a great way to get you into the spotlight, where I guess he is now! On the other hand, he did make a big deal about Big Show's comment here:

Chris Jericho;2935003']
The Big Show;2934997']

And for the record, here's Rikishi and Stone Cold's reactions to it:

Rikishi's Ass;2934953"]

My ass cheek sense is tingling! Big Show probably wants us to see him as innocent!

Big Show: "I would've killed Warrior if I was scum."
Town: "Oh well Warrior is alive, guess Big Show isn't scum."
Big Show: :mwahaha:

To me, Show's comment was an obvious joke, and anyone with a brain would be able to know a mafia wouldn't make such bluderous strategy decision. As I've said before, I think the Show is a true town and also new at this game, so he's just trying to make sense of it all. The wool could be over my eyes but that's what I believe for now!

So the comment itself wasn't that telling, but the reaction to it was. Mafia love to find little blunders like this from the town to use as ammo for their phony assaults. Stone Cold's reaction was meh, but Rikishi's was a little more interesting. Planting a seed for the town to grasp on to? Maybe. Here's another interesting post from Rikishi where he tries to appear helpful:

Rikishi's Ass;2934950"]
Not important? Of course not. The role doesn't give any insight into what else might be out there. Why did we even mention it? :monster:
Nice italics! While it doesn't behoove the town to talk all day about possible night kill scenarios and dead roles, I think that's obvious to most of us. So pointing out something we all believe could be a great way to get in good with us!

Anyway, Jericho's response wasn't as devious as Rikishi, but it does appear to be grasping at straws. Is that enough to take him out? I kinda feel like no, but my back is against the wall here so I may have no choice.

And to be honest I haven't looked much at Brett, but Jack seems to think he's crooked. I'll try to look into him but my time is limited both in game and out. For now...

##Unvote: Triple H

Just to get it on the record. I think Rikishi's Ass is dirty (and yes I went there). I'd rather vote for someone who I think is scum than just to save myself, but I'll do what I gotta do. Stylin' & profilin'

WOOOO

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Oh man, that was a long post. I need a break. What time does this end?

[M] D'Anna
12-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Kurt Angle;2935174']Is that what you honestly believe Undertaker? The Rock must be mafia because he roleclaim day 2 with no suspicion on him? Because that's a good mafia strategy :roll2. Sounds like you've had too many days with the coffins.

Whoops, sorry, my finger slipped and I hit post quick reply by accident. Anyway.

I said it was my gut instinct. And I never said he had to be Mafia because he roleclaimed Day 2 with no suspicion on him. In fact, I think I said the opposite. I said it would be strange for a mafia to roleclaim when they had very little suspicion. His role claim was suspicious in itself as there was no need for it, regardless of if he was town or scum. I made my reasoning and I'm sticking to it unless The Rock can convince me otherwise.

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 09:13 PM

It's a bad Mafia strategy but it's a bad cop/town strategy too.

Psychotic
12-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Ric Flair;2935182']Oh man, that was a long post. I need a break. What time does this end?Couple of hours.

[M] Colette
12-15-2010, 09:15 PM

It's a good strategy when you claim to have investigated a proven miller and then subtly state your suspicion on a mafia buddy so your role is "confirmed" when he goes down :greenie:

But uh, that's all just WIFOM. I'm not accusing anyone with that particular statement. Time will tell.

[M] Apollo
12-15-2010, 09:17 PM
The Original Gangsta demanded an explanation for electric Rocky mans hint at a role claim & didn't get one. This angers up New Jacks blood! As much as I don't Bret the change of Hart, the stylin profilin flip flopin Flair & all y'all quiet son bitches who seem to have found your voice, a Day 2 role hint gets New Jacks goat!

##unvote: Bret Hart

##vote: The Rock

Psychotic
12-15-2010, 09:46 PM
<tr><td>The Rock</td><td>Bret Hart, The Undertaker, New Jack</td><td>3</td></tr><td>Chris Jericho</td> <td>The Big Show, The Rock, Stone Cold</td> <td>3</td></tr><tr><td>Ric Flair</td> <td>The Hardy Boyz, Chris Jericho, The Ultimate Warrior</td><td>3</td></tr> <tr><td>Bret Hart</td> <td>Rikishi's Ass</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td>Rikishi's ass</td><td>Ric Flair</td><td>1</td></tr></center></table>

Not voting: Buff Bagwell, Max Mini, Triple H, Kurt Angle

Approxish 1.5 hours left.

[M] Caprica
12-15-2010, 09:56 PM
I am suspicious of Ric Flair, but less so than I am of The Rock and much less so than I am of Chris Jericho. I'd like to see Ric stick around for another day.

But not enough to change my vote from Jericho to The Rock.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-15-2010, 10:10 PM
I don't think we should vote out someone just because he hinted at being a cop and didn't explain himself when called out about it. I mean, if I were a cop I wouldn't hint at it so obviously this early but at the same time I wouldn't want to explain it further and paint a big target on my back for the mafia.

Rocky could be a cop, or a liar, or this could all be a misunderstanding, but at the least it deserves another day to discuss.

I don't like any of the options right now but of all of them I guess Jericho is best. Rocky needs more time to digest, and I'd rather not die either. If I do, though, it's not the end of the world since at least you'll now know all of my posts were 100% my true views and if you follow my lead it could put the town back on the right path.

##Unvote: Rikishi
##Vote: Jericho

[M] Felix
12-15-2010, 10:11 PM
Much as I want to vote for The Rock, I don't think my suspicions are enough.