PDA

View Full Version : And so, I make an entrance...

Zeon
12-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Time to introduce myself, so here's some info!

For starters, I do love anime and manga, but most of it is old or probably something you haven't heard of, with maybe the exceptions of Dragon Ball, Pokemon, and the original Yu-Gi-Oh. I also love Zatch Bell (favorite anime/manga), Ranma 1/2, Dr. Slump, Lucky Star, Fullmetal Alchemist, and some more. If you wanna know more on that subject, just feel free to ask.

Final Fantasy? Guys, I wouldn't be here if I didn't like the series! I have played and passed I, II, IX, and X. I'm interested in playing IV, V, VIII, and XII. And I think Zidane's the best hero out of them all, but that's just my opinion (like everyone else's). I don't criticize other characters for being "whiny" and all that nonsense, since not everyone's the same.

And I guess that's it from me. If you got questions, just feel free to ask. I hope I can be great friends with anyone and everyone here. :)

Inferno
12-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Why aren't you interested in playing FFVI :(

Rantz
12-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Hi Zeon, you seem like a likeable fellow! Hope you stick around and have fun and stuff :jess:

Zeon
12-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Why aren't you interested in playing FFVI :(

Nothing against it, really. just never bothered to research as much as I did for V and the rest. If it magically appeared in front of me, I'd play it. Can't say the same for other games in the series, so don't be sad. :)

Hi Zeon, you seem like a likeable fellow! Hope you stick around and have fun and stuff :jess:

I'll try! Nice sig, btw.

Vyk
12-14-2010, 07:30 PM

Depression Moon
12-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Rep that IX!

Zeon
12-14-2010, 08:03 PM

Um, okay. I'll just go ahead and ask, but WHAT IS THAT?!

Elskidor
12-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Greetings and Salutations!

Vyk
12-14-2010, 10:41 PM

Um, okay. I'll just go ahead and ask, but WHAT IS THAT?!

Its Zeon. From Shining Force 2 :D

Agent Proto
12-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Hello Zeon. Welcome to EoFF. Now, mind if I ask a question, but why does your signature say Zeno rather than Zeon? Just curious about that, so don't mind me.

Depression Moon
12-15-2010, 02:16 AM
It's a pun off of Geno? The doll from his sig is from Zatch Bell which starts with a Z and like that living doll, Geno is also one, thus Zeno.

Madonna
12-15-2010, 02:36 AM
Greetings, Zeon. Nice entrance.

Anime, manga, and Final Fantasy are all pretty fun interests and there are plenty of people interested in the same. I am sure you can find some kindred souls here. Welcome to the fora.

Vyk
12-15-2010, 02:37 AM
I'm thinking the Sig or the log-in may have been a typo. Such a pity

Zeon
12-15-2010, 04:41 AM
Okay, I'll answer your questions with this one post.

The kid in my sig is named Zeno, my favorite villain ever in anime. He's in the English version of Zatch Bell!, which is actually Konjiki no Gash Bell! in Japan. His name in Japan, as you can guess, is Zeon. I like both versions of the anime, so I wanted to show-off both of his names.

Call me by whichever one you like. At least there won't be somebody pointing out a typo if you do. :)

Vyk
12-15-2010, 07:51 AM
How very original. Though I wonder why they changed his name in the translation, especially to such a very slight degree