PDA

View Full Version : HI, PEOPLES!!!!!

Oz37
12-15-2010, 02:15 AM
Hey! My name is Oz, and I'm a newbie here. Just wanted to make my introduction!

I'm a Christian college student with a passion for Christ, theatre, music, and gaming. I love the Final Fantasy games (and have played/beaten the majority of them), but my other love is all things Nintendo. Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Kirby, and Pokemon all make me extremely happy (thus I adore Super Smash Bros!).

I was first introduced to Final Fantasy at a very young age when my mom would play the original on the original Nintendo Entertainment System. My first (and probably my favorite) Final Fantasy was FF8, and I've been hooked ever since!

So, yeah, that's about all I got. I love to talk to people about anything/everything, so if you get the notion, send me a comment!

Madonna
12-15-2010, 02:41 AM
Aaah, I just wrote out a greeting, but then I lost it. Suffice to say, welcome to the fora. Getting introduced to Final Fantasy at a young age is abhorrent; nothing ever will save you from the addiction. I hope you find everything you want here.

Rantz
12-15-2010, 07:40 AM
Your mum is a heroine for leading you on this path. Now that you're here we'll never let you go!

Welcome :D

Mirage
12-15-2010, 07:49 AM
Sup dude. What was it that lead you onto the path of the Christian faith?

Oz37
12-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Thanks, people! I am quite addicted to FF. Turn based games make me happy.

Mirage: I was raised in a Christian household, but during my teen years I was given the opportunity to really look at it for myself and decide if I felt it was right. Long story short, I decided that it was really the only thing that made sense and that the things I had felt and seen as a Christian were too important to me and too real to be dismissed. I'm always happier and life is always more fruitful when I'm consciously following Christ, but more than that I simply want to follow Him because I love Him.

Sorry for the extended explanation, but I get excited when people ask me about my faith. =)

Mirage
12-15-2010, 07:29 PM
No need to apologize, I asked after all :p.

Vyk
12-16-2010, 07:03 PM
Cute avatar