PDA

View Full Version : The End of Year 2010 Ciddies - Time to be merry and nominate!

Queen Award, First of Her Name
12-15-2010, 10:09 AM
It's here...

Are you ready?

Because we are...

(A) Greetings everyone, it's that special time again on these great forums where we honor the fine members of this fine establishment by rewarding them awards known as the Ciddies twice a year! Why do we do this? Simply because we can! It appears that the familiar host, Award Guy has fallen behind in his work which leaves us, Award Cerberus, to have our turn hosting the End of Year Ciddies of 2010. "Why Award Cerberus?", you may ask. "Why not Award Yuletide, or Award Gal?" Well, let me and my fellow heads tell you something. Because we're Award Cerberus, and we deserve our chance to shine! This is Head A for Awesome, now let's see what Head B have to say next!

(B) Head B needs a better introduction next time! Guess that's all I can expect from a lamosaurus rex like Head A! The Ciddies begins now with the nomination section! And lemme tell you, it's gonna be a good one, I can feel it. It's gonna be hot and savory like licking my... our.... um... nevermind! Take it away Head C!

(C) Finally! I've been chompin' at the bit over here! Heh, horse reference. Mmmm, horses. I think I have a bone somewhere around here. There it is! Nom nom nom nom... nom-inate? Nominate! Get to it!

And the Ciddies are...

1. Best Member
2. Best Male
3. Best Female
4. Best Admin [automated, don't bother nominating]
5. Best Cid's Knight [automated, don't bother nominating]
6. Best Site Staff [automated, don't bother nominating]
7. Best Recognized Member/Former Staff
8. Best Veteran [person who registered between 1999 and 2006 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
9. Best Regular [person who registered between 2007 and 2008 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
10. Best Newbie [person who registered between 2009 and 2010 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
11. Nicest Member
12. Evilest Member
13. Sexiest/Cutest Male [must actually be male]
14. Sexiest/Cutest Female [must actually be female]
15. Best Custom Rank
16. Best Avatar
17. Best Signature
18. Best Artist
19. Best Writer
20. Best Poster
21. Best Spammer
22. Best Chatter
23. Best Visitor Messager
24. Best Blogger
25. Best Thread [must be entire thread]
26. Best Post [must be a single post]
27. Funniest Member
28. Weirdest Member
29. Best Returning Member
30. Most Powerful Member
31. Most Informative Member
32. Most Productive Member
33. Most Underrated Member
34. Most Improved Member
35. Most Missed Member
36. Most Hardcore Gamer
37. Most Helpful Gamer
38. Most Helpful Techy
39. Most Helpful Member
40. Cutest Couple [this is for legitimate couples, please go to award 50 for joke nominations]

Most Likely To…
41. Become a Cid's Knight
42. Get Banned
43. Win a Ciddie for the very first time [past winners list (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddiewinners.txt)]
44. Not realize the switch to vB4
45. Grow a massive beard
46. Successfully hijack Santa's sleigh
47. Be on the Naughty List :jokey:
48. Be a Honey Bee Girl
49. Be a Bad SeeD
50. Get Together [this is not for real couples, but rather for people who you think might hook up... or people who you think would get annoyed because of being nominated, or something]

The Rules:
Rule #1 - You can nominate yourself for no more than two awards, excluding Cutest Couple.
Rule #2 - You can nominate any one member for no more than five awards, excluding Cutest Couple.
Rule #3 - Do not post your nominations - PM them (http://forums.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2986).
Rule #4 - PM nominations to Award Cerberus (http://forums.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2986), not anyone else, grrr!
Rule #5 - PM your nominations by the closing date.
Rule #6 - Do not spam up the Ciddies Thread with self-advertising.
Rule #7 - You cannot nominate more than one person per award (aside from #40 & #50, obviously). If you do, I'll take the first one you've nominated.
Rule #8 - You can't be nominated for avatar, custom rank and/or sig if you do not have an avatar, custom rank and/or sig - unless you remove them at some time during the Ciddies.
Rule #9 - You can change your avatar, custom rank and/or sig during nominations and finals. This shouldn't cause any major issues, as you can only earn what awards you recieve, be the votes late or early, that's your problem.
Rule #10 - Changes/additions can be made however often you like. Please title any PM's with Changes as 'Nomination Changes' or 'Vote Changes', and the same for additions (only 'Additions' should replace 'Changes' in the title. Duh).
Rule #11 - You can only be nominated/voted for one of the 'rank-categorized-awards'. Best Admin, Cid's Knight and Site Staff have automatic entry for all of the obvious included members.
Rule #12 - You can't nominate a male for any Ciddie with the word 'female' in it, and you can't nominate a female for any Ciddie with the word 'male' in it. If it doesn't have 'male' or 'female' in it, you can nominate a member of either gender.
Rule #13 - People who are NOT currently couples shouldn't be voted as Cutest Couple - this is for people who ARE already couples.
Rule #14 Nominations for Ciddie #43 must NOT be past Ciddies winners.
Rule #15 - People who are currently couples shouldn't be voted as Most Likely To Get Together - this is for people who are NOT already couples. By 'Get Together', I mean 'Become A Couple'.

*deep breath x3*

Also - You don't have to make nominations for every award.
Also - When nominating, please think not of overall, but purely of the last six months. In other words, if someone was really helpful one year ago, and they don't help much now, they shouldn't get that award. This is purely for the occurrences of the last six months!
Also - The Cutest Couple award does not count into the five nominations for another member of your choice, or your self-nominations.
Also - All nominations are strictly confidential - the only other people with access to the Award Cerberus account is Loony BoB. (Maybe also some other guys as well, possibly Goldenboko, Guardian XIII and Blues Agent even, but who knows?)
In addition to that - You cannot publically post your nominations or votes until after the final voting has occurred - a thread can be made for them a bit after the results are shown.
Also - To be nominated into the second round for an award, a member must obtain two nominations in that award. However, should eight members all receive three nominations, then the cut-off will be raised to three nominations, and the same for eight members receiving four nominations each, and so on. The only exception to this rule will be if only 1-3 members will be cut, meaning it's not worth the change.
Also - We hold the right to reject any nominations/votes for any reason, most often this is that the member hasn't been active in the forums or chatroom in the past six months.
Also - For a list of past Ciddies winners, THE LIST (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddiewinners.txt)
Also - Award Guy, Election Booth and second accounts are only allowed to be voted for the MLT (Most Likely To...) and Profile (Custom Title, Avatar, Signature) Ciddies.
Also - Banned members are only allowed to be voted for the Best Chatter and Most Missed Member Ciddies.
Also - If a member belongs to more than one group (e.g. Former Staff AND Site Staff) then they are eligible ONLY for the first of those groups to appear in the list. This covers Ciddies for Best Admin, Cid's Knight, Site Staff, Recognized Member/Former Staff, Veteran, Regular and Newbie.
Also - Let's keep it fun. GO! Nominate!

Here, have a cookie as you PM your nominations! :cookie:

Freya
12-15-2010, 10:27 AM
Hey look, ciddies. I was wondering when you'd get here.

Jiro
12-15-2010, 10:41 AM
Okay I'll nominate you bitches.

Rantz
12-15-2010, 10:41 AM
Reply #3! I have high hopes for where this is headed, dawg.

Pheesh
12-15-2010, 10:48 AM
I'll actually nominate and vote this year, promise.

Breine
12-15-2010, 11:11 AM
I am liking the signature, Award Cerberus x)

Anyway, I'll get to nominating sometime soon. Promise!

Levian
12-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Feel free to bother me if I forget to nominate over the weekend.

Jiro
12-15-2010, 01:13 PM
I've spent the last like, three hours working on these nominations. Somebody do a FYC so I don't have to think any more.

Inferno
12-15-2010, 03:51 PM
Jiro, beard lord, send me that list, laziness pays

Loony BoB
12-15-2010, 03:54 PM
Nominated for all but 2-3 awards, depending on whether or not one of my nominations was accepted since I was a bit unsure about the timeframe of the submission by my Best Writer hopeful. Didn't nominate for Best Post/Thread as there is too much for me to consider. D=

NorthernChaosGod
12-15-2010, 05:39 PM
I nominate myself for everything. /smug

Roto13
12-15-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm a veteran now? Snaps.

Fujiko
12-15-2010, 06:23 PM

Orly >;}

Peegee
12-15-2010, 07:03 PM
I don't usually publicise my noms, but this is too good to not:

most likely to get together: Miriel and Raistlin

I have spoken.

Aerith's Knight
12-15-2010, 09:40 PM
Ladies, my nominations are for sale.

Rantz
12-15-2010, 09:47 PM
Ladies, my nominations are for sale.

YouTube - Demetri Martin on the Word "Ladies" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMfHnNu1oq4)

Raistlin
12-15-2010, 11:59 PM
I'll send in my nominations by tomorrow. I need to go look through some previous threads to try to find one for best thread.

Agent Proto
12-16-2010, 12:48 AM
Got my nominations in rather early this time! Good luck to everybody! It was tough as always! :D

Pheesh
12-16-2010, 02:33 AM

Orly >;}

Hey lady, you would have lost by a much larger margin than you actually lost by in the screen name tournament if it wasn't for my active voting role. So just watch it!

Laddy
12-16-2010, 03:20 AM
I wanna be on the Naughty List!

Fujiko
12-16-2010, 04:37 AM

Orly >;}

Hey lady, you would have lost by a much larger margin than you actually lost by in the screen name tournament if it wasn't for my active voting role. So just watch it!

Lies, you mean, jealous trout ;___;

12-16-2010, 06:02 AM
This is a little embarrassing and disappointing. We know it's rather early since nominations started, but we're hoping more PMs will come our way!

Raistlin
12-16-2010, 06:15 AM
It's been less than 24 hours and it's in the middle of the exam period for a lot of high school/college/grad students. Plenty of people are somewhat less active around now, but more will nominate with time.

Yar
12-16-2010, 06:47 AM
That's not my excuse. I'm just a lazy fack

Timekeeper
12-16-2010, 08:37 AM
I saw this thread several times, but my brain did not acknowledge it. Bad brain!

It's just refusing to believe that I'm a regular. No way am I regular: I'm never regular.

Hollycat
12-16-2010, 09:28 PM
When is this ending?

12-16-2010, 09:38 PM
A fine question! Let's see here... we started on the 15th, so we'll be giving nominations to take place for a week, so you have seven days to make and send them to us by PM! In a couple days, we'll begin pestering everyone who hasn't yet nominated through Mognet Message! We're looking forward to that. :radred:

Baloki
12-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Oh RSL, my first love. I'm thinking I deserve a CIddie this year or something?

Rantz
12-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Here are the eligible RM/FS for award #7.

Ashi
BG-57
Big D
black orb
Blues Agent
Chemical
Christmas
Daryl
DK
eestlinc
erikramza
Fonzie
Heath
Jess
Jojee
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Momiji
Necronopticous
o_O
Ouch!
Raistlin
Renmiri
rubah
Sagensyg
Samuraid
Shoeberto
Tavrobel
Trumpet Thief
Xander
Zeromus_X

Peegee
12-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Here are the eligible RM/FS for award #7.

Ashi
BG-57
Big D
black orb
Blues Agent
Chemical
Christmas
Daryl
DK
eestlinc
erikramza
Fonzie
Heath
Jess
Jojee
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Momiji
Necronopticous
o_O
Ouch!
Raistlin
Renmiri
rubah
Sagensyg
Samuraid
Shoeberto
Tavrobel
Trumpet Thief
Xander
Zeromus_X

I forgot who I nominated but if award zoo posted this earlier I would've voted for Daryl

(wb Daryl!)

Jiro
12-17-2010, 12:06 AM
I'll get my nominations in later this afternoon. It's tough work alright.

fire_of_avalon
12-17-2010, 01:50 AM
Yay Ciddies!

Roto13
12-17-2010, 02:25 AM
I saw this thread several times, but my brain did not acknowledge it. Bad brain!

It's just refusing to believe that I'm a regular. No way am I regular: I'm never regular.

You'll always be irregular in my book.

Del Murder
12-17-2010, 04:21 AM
Oh smurf, it's the smurfin Ciddies son!

I wish there was a way to view posts you've repped. You can only see your own posts that have been repped. Nominating your own posts is lame!

Levian
12-17-2010, 04:44 AM
Yeah, I hope vBulletin some day gets a thumb up system with a corresponding most thumbed users list.

Jiro
12-17-2010, 05:12 AM
...I can't take that seriously.

Levian
12-17-2010, 06:24 AM
You don't want to thumb me?

Rantz
12-17-2010, 07:46 AM
I wish there was a way to view posts you've repped. You can only see your own posts that have been repped. Nominating your own posts is lame!

It's possible to see a list of posts repped by any user in the admin panel (haven't checked if it's in the mod panel too). If anyone wants a list of posts they've repped, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Chris
12-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Nominating people for all of these, is going to take a long time. Luckily, it's my day off. :redface:

Timekeeper
12-17-2010, 02:26 PM

You'll always be irregular in my book.

Recognition.

Though, did no one notice my bad colon?

Cuchulainn
12-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Pontus your sig is nothing short of fucking awsome.

Hollycat
12-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Yay Ciddies!

1 person likes this :up:

12-17-2010, 05:19 PM
The weekend is almost here and Christmas holiday is just around the corner! Everyone should have plenty of time to consider your nominations! Get to it now before we start bothering you over PMs! :radred:

Levian
12-17-2010, 05:36 PM

It's possible to see a list of posts repped by any user in the admin panel (haven't checked if it's in the mod panel too). If anyone wants a list of posts they've repped, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

There's no overview in the ModCP. We can see the reps by searching for a username, but we can only see the reputation text and there's no link to the actual post so it's not like we have any idea what they're talking about. :D

Agent Proto
12-17-2010, 05:57 PM
Someone should start a FYC thread, that'll probably help with the Best Threads and Posts to nominate.

Baloki
12-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Is it already this time of year again? It seems like only yesterday that people were saying that it felt like the Ciddies were only on yesterday...?

Clo
12-17-2010, 07:40 PM
I feel like the Ciddies just happened. Time flies. This freaks me out.

TIME, YOU STOP NOW.

Shiny
12-17-2010, 08:20 PM
Mind as well get on this now during my short window of break.

Yar
12-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Just a thought.

Maybe more people would nominate if there were fewer categories.

Nominating is just a pain in the ass.

12-19-2010, 12:07 AM
You know you don't have to nominate for every category. Just do those you can get to, and get to the others later if you come up with something!

And let's get some more nominations coming! We only received ten nominations so far. We have plenty of days to go, but don't procrastinate too long, folks! Get to it, or we will send "death thre- *ahem* reminders through PMs to anyone who has yet to nominate.

Melissaur
12-19-2010, 04:29 PM
*DANCES* Yay ciddies are here!

12-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Only 17 people have nominated! Good to see that the noms are coming! Keep em coming, folks! <3

Chris
12-19-2010, 08:17 PM
I feel so bad for not being able to come up with a nominee for each category. :eep:

Aerith's Knight
12-19-2010, 08:22 PM
I nommed, and now I'm going to nom nom.

Rantz
12-19-2010, 10:15 PM
I've been struggling with the nominations for DAYS. This is the hardest bunch of nominations I've ever done!

Aerith's Knight
12-19-2010, 11:13 PM
I just nominated my second, third, fourth and fifth account for every catagory.

Fujiko
12-20-2010, 01:35 AM
I just nominated my second, third, fourth and fifth account for every catagory.

xD

Rase
12-20-2010, 01:57 AM
http://users.telenet.be/joril/blog/IllusiveMan.jpg

I made you Award Guy! I bought you back from the dead!

Del Murder
12-20-2010, 06:30 AM
Thanks for the reminder. I nominated!

12-20-2010, 10:11 AM
No problem! More reminders will be coming for those who still haven't yet nominated!

Also, we currently have 25 nominations made, which is about halfway to our goal of 50! Though, we'd like to see more so keep em coming when you have time to make nominations!

あるはずのないピカチュウ
12-20-2010, 10:15 AM
I nominate me for everything.

Levian
12-20-2010, 10:52 AM
nominaterd.

Alive-Cat
12-21-2010, 12:24 AM
Looks like I'm going to spend a good long time tonight voting. A good long time.

Clo
12-21-2010, 12:31 AM
I feel like I did a :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty job nominating.

Deal with it.

Alive-Cat
12-21-2010, 12:37 AM
I missed out so many people that I wanted to vote for I threw up six times.
Okay I didn't throw up. But I did miss out almost everyone.

12-21-2010, 04:07 AM
That's alright. We have two days remaining before nominations close! Also, we're going to send another round of reminders shortly, so get ready folks! :radred:

Jiro
12-21-2010, 05:02 AM
I'll nominate again if you want.

Madonna
12-21-2010, 01:41 PM
I feel like I did a :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty job nominating.

Deal with it.Actually, it will be you who shall have to deal with feeling a sub-par nominator. Aha ha ha ha, aaaha ha ha ha, ahaaaaaaahaha.

The laugh is something to work on, but there is progress. Do you think Bad Horse never worked on his death whinny?

SuperMillionaire
12-21-2010, 02:41 PM
I can nominate myself for being the weirdest member. I was hoping you'd add that, since I didn't see it before. So thank you, because I am a very big oddball.

Rantz
12-21-2010, 03:10 PM
If you like me think it's hard to think of people who qualify as regulars, here's a list of the top posters the past six months who qualify.<br />
<br />
<table style="white-space:nowrap; font-size:80%;" cellpadding="4">
<tbody>
<tr valign="top" align="center" style="font-weight:bold;">
<th style="min-width:250px">Username</td>
<th>Join date</td>
<th>Posts since July</td>
</tr>
<tr valign="top" align="center">
<td class="alt1" align="left">Depression Moon</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Aug 2007</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">567</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">champagne supernova</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Jun 2008</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">230</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">DarkBahamut</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Aug 2008</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">198</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Elskidor</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">158</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Seraphic</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Oct 2007</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">141</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Bastian</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Aug 2008</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">131</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">xXsarahXx</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Aug 2007</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">116</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">sora_lion_heart</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Jan 2008</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">99</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">missaira</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Jan 2008</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">86</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Shattered Dreamer</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">May 2007</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">62</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Timekeeper</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">59</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Agent0042</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Sep 2007</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">53</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Værn</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Jun 2007</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">47</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Academic</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Jan 2008</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">39</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">PeneloRatsbane</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Jun 2007</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">38</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Nikki</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Nov 2007</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">35</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Zora</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Jan 2007</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">34</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Sir Lancealot</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Dec 2007</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">30</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Nice</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Oct 2008</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">28</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">pyrefly maiden</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Oct 2007</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">27</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Rianoa</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Sep 2007</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">26</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Stecloud</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">21</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Suvious</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">May 2008</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">15</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Robostar</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Oct 2008</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">14</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Tuhkasieni</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">Apr 2008</td>
<td class="alt2" align="left">13</td>
</tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Headsnap</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">Jul 2008</td>
<td class="alt1" align="left">12</td>
</tr>
</tbody></table>

Jessweeee♪
12-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Man, this is the first time I've needed to be reminded twice :(

12-21-2010, 06:08 PM
That's a sign to stop procrastinating with the nominating. We've got one more in store if you keep holding off. Besides, we only have about 30 PMs of nominations and we really like to have more! Our goal? 50, and we know that you all can do it! Send in those PMs with your nominations, and we'll have a glorious event when it's time to vote! :D:wacky::D

Aerith's Knight
12-21-2010, 06:19 PM
I predict our total will be 36 when the bell rings.

Roto13
12-21-2010, 06:23 PM
God, fine, shut up, I sent in a few nominations. Now leave me alone.

12-22-2010, 12:06 AM
Some stats for those interested in that kind of stuff. Remember, this is what we've got so far!

Total Nominators: 31

Aerith's Knight
Alive-Man
Blues Agent
Chris
Clo
Del Murder
eternal essence
Freya
Fujiko
Genius Lynx
Goldenboko
Guardian XIII
Hypoallergenic Cactuar
Inferno
Jiro
Jojee
kotora
Laddy
Levian
Loony BoB
Melissaur
Miriel
Peegee
Psychotic
Raistlin
Rantzien
Rocket Edge
Roto13
Shiny
Shorty
Vermachtnis

Total Nominations made: 943
Average Nominations per Category: 20.1

There's definitely more to go, but we're a lazy bunch to do everything, so tough luck. :D:wacky::D

12-22-2010, 06:09 AM
Reminder: Nominations will be closing in less than 24 hours from now! Today is the final day to make your nom-nom-nominations, so get to it!

Old Manus
12-22-2010, 11:04 AM
My favourite part of this new Ciddies format is guessing who this year's Award <$NOUN> is. My money's on Rye.

Psychotic
12-22-2010, 11:07 AM
My money's on Rye.I'll take that bet.

12-22-2010, 12:49 PM
So far, so good! Though, a couple awards are short on the list of nominees with two or three each, so it'll be helpful if we could get more nominations made in those specific categories. They are the following: 10. Best Newbie, 15. Best Custom Rank, 24. Best Blogger, 26. Best Post, 37. Most Helpful Gamer, 38. Most Helpful Techy, 40. Cutest Couple, and 43. MLT Win a Ciddie for the very first time Everything else are satisfactory! :D:wacky::D

Del Murder
12-22-2010, 08:28 PM
My favourite part of this new Ciddies format is guessing who this year's Award <$NOUN> is. My money's on Rye.
Oooh can I play? I'm guessing Trumpet Thief.

12-23-2010, 03:25 AM
It's almost closing time! Get in those last minute nominations before we decide to close on you! :mad: We have a special prize for the last person who gets their nominations in! :D:wacky::D

Wolf Kanno
12-23-2010, 03:49 AM
You'll get my noms when you give me what I want Award Cerberus. I gave you my demands and I'm 1/3rd short of your side of the deal. :mad:

12-23-2010, 04:32 AM
That's unfair. We haven't seen that Head online for days and we have merely minutes left!! >:O>:O>:O

*triple sighs* Alright, we'll be extending the deadline to end nominations for a few hours! This should be enough time to send in any last minute nominations! Consider this a gift from us. :D:):D

12-23-2010, 08:47 AM
Nominatin's over people! Thank you to all who nominated. For those of you who didn't... you win this round. :stare::stare::stare: