PDA

View Full Version : Ask a Asian -_-

Peegee
12-16-2010, 04:47 PM
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2035/asianjoyqx3.jpg

I found this picture in the bowels of the past! But seriously do you guys like forum thread memes like 'ask a protection spec warrior' or 'ask a guy who tl;dr something about girls mirin?'

I love it when the OP goes afk in those threads. LADDY ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT SEX

blackmage_nuke
12-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Do you know kung fu?

(also I assume even gays have to sleep)

kotora
12-16-2010, 05:28 PM
do you squint your eyes on purpose or are azns born that way

Yar
12-16-2010, 06:37 PM
Can you do my Japanese homework

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Why are mexicans working in the back of your restaurants?

http://th599.photobucket.com/albums/tt71/Pittsburghistan/th_trollpix.png

Vyk
12-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Why is your thread title grammatically incorrect? Is it because engrish is hard?

Bunny
12-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Are all asians as annoying as you?

Peegee
12-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Are all of you retarded and can't tell the thread topic from your Asian?

Roto13
12-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Nobody reads your posts, pg.

Peegee
12-16-2010, 07:53 PM

I hate you all.

Anyway I can't stand threads that begin with ITT

Vyk
12-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Pandering to the meme in question kinda answers the question of whether we like them or not. Asking a question is more interesting than just saying "yes"

Peegee
12-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Pandering to the meme in question kinda answers the question of whether we like them or not. Asking a question is more interesting than just saying "yes"

to answer your question, you are asian.

blackmage_nuke
12-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Be careful people or he'll karate chop you

Peegee
12-16-2010, 10:16 PM
Be careful people or he'll karate chop you

karate is Okinawan. I'm from Asia.

NorthernChaosGod
12-17-2010, 03:04 AM
Is it true you can fly? What happens to your penis when it gets cold? Why do you eat so much rice?

Mirage
12-17-2010, 03:43 AM
Okinawa. Not in Asia.

Del Murder
12-17-2010, 04:20 AM
Why do you think you're Asian when you're from Canada?

Mirage
12-17-2010, 04:36 AM
Canada is like right next to asia. Be nice, let him pretend.

Jiro
12-17-2010, 05:15 AM
I heard being azn means never having to hear...

Meat Puppet
12-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Why aren't you as strict about mianzi as, say, your mother?

Rodarian
12-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Are all azn's secretly pokemon.....

Why do jap azn like the word panties

Peegee
12-17-2010, 06:50 PM
You guys are noobs

kotora

do you squint your eyes on purpose or are azns born that way

I don't have squinty eyes. My eyes do lack epicanthic folds though, but my brother doesn't. I sometimes joke internally that either he came from another mother or another father (a white one)

Yar

Can you do my Japanese homework

Watashi wa desu no masu deska. Honto ne?

If I did your j-homework I would fill it up with rudely constructed sentences and romanji

Roto13

That's not a question

NorthernChaosGod

Is it true you can fly? What happens to your penis when it gets cold? Why do you eat so much rice?

I can't fly, but that's because I studied karate and not Wudang chuan.
My penis loses girth when it gets cold. Sucks man
I guess I like carbs a lot.

Del Murder

Why do you think you're Asian when you're from Canada?

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8939/ocanada.gif
"ching chong, yo"

Jiro

I heard being azn means never having to hear...

"it's too big, we can't have sex" - PG
ps do you know when I made that up?

Meat Puppet

Why aren't you as strict about mianzi as, say, your mother?

Holy crap what a question. I suppose I don't care because I'm more of a meritocratic person than my mother who is less meritocratic due to upbringing.

Though those japanese people are straight up messed up. God

Rodarian

Are all azn's secretly pokemon.....

Why do jap azn like the word panties

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1203.snc4/155541_10150324029720244_502025243_16056157_107827_n.jpg
Wat? Teddiursa is evolving!

They don't. I think the word is pantsu.

Clo
12-17-2010, 07:52 PM
LEARN TO DRIVE.

Wait, that wasn't a question.

Peegee
12-17-2010, 08:00 PM
LEARN TO DRIVE.

Wait, that wasn't a question.

I've been in only one car crash (not at fault) but I have hit another car when I was learning to drive and I lost control of the car leading to car damages only once with the PG mobile.

NorthernChaosGod
12-17-2010, 11:34 PM
How many times have you saved the world with karate?

あるはずのないピカチュウ
12-20-2010, 06:38 AM
君の日本語の宿題はどれだけ難しい? 私は高校時に日本語の授業を受けたから、 日本語がちょっとわかる。 でもさ、 私の日本語がまだまだね、  たくさん単語と文法を知らんから。 それも、 私の言えることは とても小さいなもの!  

ええと、 君は数学の宿題があれば、 手伝えるよ! 私の数学が一番だよ! しかし、 数学を使うのは久しいぶりですね。。。 ええと、 大学以来、 数学を使うのはありません。。。 残念ですね。。 。

それはともかく、 君達は中国語で話すことができるか? 本当、 私はアジアンという人だけど、 実は半中国人だ! つまり、 たいていのアジアンと違って運転が上手よ! 本当、 俺の車の運転を見ると、 WHI TE TRASH!だというよ!

ええと、 白いゴミ? すまん、 しかし単語はまだまだよ。。。 他人に手伝いを求めたほうがいい。

I would write in Chinese but I didn't install the IME for that yet.

Peegee
12-20-2010, 11:14 PM
I dunno. I can do karate but I can't fight using it. I did beat up a person once using brawling tactics.

君の日本語の宿題はどれだけ難しい? 私は高校時に日本語の授業を受けたから、 日本語がちょっとわかる。 でもさ、 私の日本語がまだまだね、  たくさん単語と文法を知らんから。 それも、 私の言えることは とても小さいなもの!  

ええと、 君は数学の宿題があれば、 手伝えるよ! 私の数学が一番だよ! しかし、 数学を使うのは久しいぶりですね。。。 ええと、 大学以来、 数学を使うのはありません。。。 残念ですね。。 。

それはともかく、 君達は中国語で話すことができるか? 本当、 私はアジアンという人だけど、 実は半中国人だ! つまり、 たいていのアジアンと違って運転が上手よ! 本当、 俺の車の運転を見ると、 WHI TE TRASH!だというよ!

ええと、 白いゴミ? すまん、 しかし単語はまだまだよ。。。 他人に手伝いを求めたほうがいい。

I would write in Chinese but I didn't install the IME for that yet.

That's not a question, but I find the best drivers to be the most annoying on the road. So I drive as fast as I can.

Alive-Cat
12-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Peegee? What was your other name the devil-man christened name?

DMKA
12-21-2010, 03:23 AM
How does a bok choy truck function?

Peegee
12-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Peegee? What was your other name the devil-man christened name?

hi PG

How does a bok choy truck function?

What is the function of a rubber duck?

I would attack the image but it was deleted by tinypic

Madame Adequate
12-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Hin-doos.

Peegee
12-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Hin-doos.

What about hindus?

Vyk
12-22-2010, 02:00 AM
hindon'ts

DMKA
12-22-2010, 03:38 AM
Hin-doos.

What about hindus?

They're Asian, but they don't look azn or speakie good engrish.

Why?

Peegee
12-22-2010, 03:58 PM
Hin-doos.

What about hindus?

Why?

Oh. They're like south western asian. So they're like Californians to you Americans, y'mean?

NorthernChaosGod
12-22-2010, 11:03 PM
Hin-doos.

What about hindus?

Why?

Oh. They're like south western asian. So they're like Californians to you Americans, y'mean?
Better than all the others?

Peegee
12-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Hin-doos.

What about hindus?

Why?

Better than all the others?

What are you ,Asian?

NorthernChaosGod
12-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Yes.

Peegee
12-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Yes.

haha you're asian.

http://www.nataliedee.com/052005/ohio.jpg

NorthernChaosGod
12-24-2010, 09:21 PM
:(

Meat Puppet
12-25-2010, 01:43 PM
That was the second funniest Ohio-related picture I have seen posted by an Asian on a Final Fantasy message board in December of the year 2010

Peegee
12-25-2010, 07:41 PM
That was the second funniest Ohio-related picture I have seen posted by an Asian on a Final Fantasy message board in December of the year 2010

That's not a question

Laddy
12-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Do you wanna get drunk and play Rock Band with a big black man at a motel room, in which I kick you out of the bed for a night of hot sexy sex, in which you may only watch?

You get to play drums.

Yar
12-25-2010, 11:33 PM
Why are you ragging on Ohio

Meat Puppet
12-26-2010, 02:09 AM
Was that the second funniest Ohio-related picture I have seen posted by an Asian on a Final Fantasy message board in December of the year 2010?

Dignified Pauper
12-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Ask aN Asian.

TheGlassesGirl
12-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Why did Japan invent Hard Gay? What the fuck is wrong with them?

Dignified Pauper
12-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Why did Japan invent Hard Gay? What the fuck is wrong with them?

Have something against gay Asians?

TheGlassesGirl
12-28-2010, 11:36 PM
Why did Japan invent Hard Gay? What the smurf is wrong with them?

Not all of them, just the ones that walk around in bondage gear and stand waaaaay too close to people.

EDIT:

What was the first?

Peegee
12-29-2010, 12:43 AM
Do you wanna get drunk and play Rock Band with a big black man at a motel room, in which I kick you out of the bed for a night of hot sexy sex, in which you may only watch?

You get to play drums.

I need to practice drums, so okay, as long as I can play normal difficulty

Was that the second funniest Ohio-related picture I have seen posted by an Asian on a Final Fantasy message board in December of the year 2010?

Yes. I am awesome. Proceed with worshipping me

Actually I do.

And now a question for you all. How come roogle the sex licking sex toy doesn't ever ban me?

Christmas
01-06-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm an asian too but how come I never really understand most of the stuff you post. :(

Peegee
01-06-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm an asian too but how come I never really understand most of the stuff you post. :(

Are you really Asian? There's chinese jpgs in your sig

Anyway stop getting me in trouble :( I'm in enough of it already

ps what asian are you?

The answer to your question is that I'm not acting asian. I'm just pging it up~

Tai-Ti
01-06-2011, 11:16 PM
I'm not Asian, but had Japan successfully invaded in WWII, that would be a different story.

Q: Why haven't so many Asians figured out that communism doesn't work?

Peegee
01-06-2011, 11:19 PM
I'm not Asian, but had Japan successfully invaded in WWII, that would be a different story.

The serious answer is that most asians (or chinese and n koreans) are poor and can't control whether they live in a communistic (more like a dictatorship amirite) or not.

The PG answer is CUZ ASIANS LOVE TO DANCE TO MAO ZEDONG RAP

Christmas
01-07-2011, 12:13 AM

The serious answer is that most asians (or chinese and n koreans) are poor and can't control whether they live in a communistic (more like a dictatorship amirite) or not.

Somehow I dun really think you have any idea what you are talking about especially from someone that do not live in Asia and trying to be an Asian representative or something. Just how do you actually conclude that most asians are poor? And being poor = communism? :screwy:

And to answer your question, I look a bit like Japanese but I am not though and yes I am an asian. If you are just trying to PG this up or something, the thread title should be "Ask a PG" instead of "Ask a Asian"? :monster:

Peegee
01-07-2011, 02:19 AM

Somehow I dun really think you have any idea what you are talking about especially from someone that do not live in Asia and trying to be an Asian representative or something. Just how do you actually conclude that most asians are poor? And being poor = communism? :screwy:

And to answer your question, I look a bit like Japanese but I am not though and yes I am an asian. If you are just trying to PG this up or something, the thread title should be "Ask a PG" instead of "Ask a Asian"? :monster:

We should just all be communist.

Tai-Ti
01-07-2011, 12:17 PM

I was very tempted to vote for the communist party in 2010..... just for kicks..... but I instead voted for the Australian Sex Party. Because Sex > Surrendering to the state.

Peegee
01-07-2011, 03:23 PM

I was very tempted to vote for the communist party in 2010..... just for kicks..... but I instead voted for the Australian Sex Party. Because Sex > Surrendering to the state.

At least the ASP has good platform gibberish

Christmas
04-20-2023, 01:36 PM
What happened to this Peegee person? He was relatively weird even for my taste.

KentaRawr!
04-20-2023, 01:50 PM
"All Asians are poor and live under communism" is a surprisingly Reddit-like opinion to have. :ohdear: