PDA

View Full Version : Frontsite problem

G13
12-17-2010, 11:34 AM
This doesn't really feel like a feedback thread so I'll put it here.

I'm having a bit of a problem staying logged in on the frontsite. A buddy of mine, who is more computer savvy than I, had me dl a thing called C Cleaner and run it. Now that I have the frontsite has logged me out and won't show that I'm logged back in. I click the 'remember me' box and it seemingly forgets that I did that. I've tried every fix my tiny brain could think of, which mostly consisted of spamming the refresh button, but nothing works. I'm wondering if it's something with the site now seeing as how it's not doing it to any other site I frequent. Or if it's just me maybe someone knows whatever it was I downloaded better than I and knows a fix. Anybody who can help?

Jiro
12-18-2010, 04:53 AM
I've never had that problem either until just then when I checked. I use C Cleaner too, so it's possible it's responsible.

Or an edit was made to the frontsite and it's all a coincidence :p

Pheesh
12-18-2010, 01:18 PM
I haven't checked to see if mine does it, but CCleaner would just be clearing your cookies/cache etc. So if you're logged in and then you use it then you will be logged out the next time you're on that (or any) site. But it shouldn't affect your login if you're not actually using it frequently.

My guess would be that maybe you've set your browser or something to automatically delete cookies periodically. But if it's happening only on the frontsite then it may be an EoFF problem and not your comp.

Jessweeee♪
12-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Yeah definitely sounds like a cookie problem.

Cookie Monster
12-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Yeah definitely sounds like a cookie problem.

Cookie never problem.

Baloki
12-18-2010, 11:34 PM
Just checked it now myself and I seem to have the same issue. Most likely the upgrade to VB4 has broken the login script. Will need to contact Samuraid about it, but fear not we shall find the cause!

Vyk
12-19-2010, 12:02 AM
At least the forum remembers us~

G13
12-19-2010, 04:02 AM
Well I'm glad my mistake could be of some help. :monster: