PDA

View Full Version : Ask my invisible friend Sparvy Spook.

Ultima Shadow
12-18-2010, 12:42 AM
...not that the fact that he's invisible actually means anything, since you wouldn't be able to see him anyway! :jess:

Sparvy Spook is a flying, magical schoolgirl who saves the world from destruction on a daily basis.

Yes, HE is a schoolGIRL. Don't ask how that's possible. Or actually, please do. Sparvy himself might be able to give you the answere. :)

Now, say hi to everyone Sparvy.

Sparvy: Hiiiiii everyoooooone~~^_^<3!!!:love:~

Jiro
12-18-2010, 01:26 AM
I was immediately reminded of Trowa, Albedo and Rubedo.

NorthernChaosGod
12-18-2010, 01:35 AM
How can he be a schoolgirl?

Carl the Llama
12-18-2010, 01:45 AM

By dressing up as a schoolgirl and skipping down the road saying "lalalaaa I'm a schoolgirl?" lol

Jiro
12-18-2010, 01:47 AM
I missed that bit. I'm a little bit creeped out now. Does Sparvy identify as a male or female? Gender neutral?

Rodarian
12-18-2010, 02:20 PM
He's a cross dresser or a transsexual...

Ultima Shadow
12-18-2010, 02:22 PM
How can he be a schoolgirl?Sparvy: I'm a boy who deep within my heart wishes to be a schoolgirl, and dresses up like one! ^o^ Or maybe it was the other way around. I don't remember. TEE-HEEE~!!! ^.^; <3~~

I missed that bit. I'm a little bit creeped out now. Does Sparvy identify as a male or female? Gender neutral?Sparvy: I'm both and none at the same time. I'm just Sparvy - the magical, invisible, flying schoolgirl-boy who saves the world on a daily basis. That's all there is to it. ^_^ ~ :love:

NorthernChaosGod
12-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Who's stronger, you or Goku?

Ultima Shadow
12-19-2010, 11:21 AM
Who's stronger, you or Goku?
Sparvy: Goku is physically stronger. But with my magical love laser, I can overcome anything! <3 ~~ ^.^ ~

kotora
12-19-2010, 12:05 PM

By dressing up as a schoolgirl and skipping down the road saying "lalalaaa I'm a schoolgirl?" lol

why would anyone wear clothes if they're invisible

blackmage_nuke
12-19-2010, 12:33 PM
If you're invisible, why do you bother answering pointless questions on a Final Fantasy board instead of sneaking into the changing rooms of your prefered gender and robbing banks?

Also why would you hang around Ultima Shadow?

Vyk
12-20-2010, 05:40 AM
I'm a schoolgirl too

Filled to the rim with girlish glee, don'tcha know

あるはずのないピカチュウ
12-20-2010, 06:45 AM
Hi, I am Pikachu's Hat that shouldn't exist, except the name got cut off for some reason.

Ultima Shadow
12-20-2010, 05:45 PM
why would anyone wear clothes if they're invisible
Sparvy: Because it's cold outside! ^_^;

If you're invisible, why do you bother answering pointless questions on a Final Fantasy board instead of sneaking into the changing rooms of your prefered gender and robbing banks?

Also why would you hang around Ultima Shadow?
Sparvy: I'm a magical, flying, invisible schoolgirl of justice! ~ I don't do bad things like that! ~<3~ ^.^

He gives me free candy, as long as I let him do strange things with me at night. <3 I don't really get it, but it feels kinda funny~ ^_^

I'm a schoolgirl too

Filled to the rim with girlish glee, don'tcha know

Sparvy: Oh my, how adorable! ~ ^_^ ~~~ Let's be magical schoolgirls together!!! ~~ ^.^