PDA

View Full Version : Don't ask me anything

NeoCracker
12-18-2010, 05:31 AM
Instead of me answering your questions, I shall pass merciless judgment on you in the form of scathing remarks which may or may not be true, and condemn you to some kind of punishment of my own choosing.

Agent Proto
12-18-2010, 05:42 AM
Can I go first? :D Oh wait, that was a question. Allow me to rephrase that...

I should go first.

NeoCracker
12-18-2010, 06:00 AM
Oh ye frail agent, of all the great people the color blue could have asked to represent it, why did it pick such a weak maggot? Perhaps it was out on one of it's many drug binges the night it decided, and it was to late to take it back. No color would ask the very incarnation of incompetence to hold it's banner.

For you, there is a special punishment indeed. You are here by condemned to 25 years of cleaning up after 50 old people with no control of their bowels, and your only tools are your tooth brush, one case of 50 toothpicks, and a mop and magical mop bucket that makes all water put in it dirty.

NorthernChaosGod
12-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Try me.

G13
12-18-2010, 07:45 AM
This should be good.

blackmage_nuke
12-18-2010, 07:56 AM
k

NeoCracker
12-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Try me.

The ones who bark do so only to hide their lack of bite. 'Try me' you say? Trying is something one does on something worthy of their time.

A punishment for you shall be easy. A swift kick to the balls, the pain of which shall never leave your crotch for the remainder of your earthly life.

This should be good.

So, this one fancies himself a guardian? The shell of a protector is all you wear. You fall short, time and time again, shrouding yourself in illusions of chivalry and triumph. The true guardian here is not you, but the veil that shields you from the reality you reject.

But one punishment shall suffice to you. No longer can you reject your failures, for they shall be put on display for you. Throughout the remainder of your days, you will periodically haunted by images and flashbacks of your worst memories, recalled in the most exquisite detail.

Edit:

k

Nothing of importance comes to mind with you. No scathing comments, nor any words of praise. You are but a blip that will soon fade, never to be seen again.

The feelings of loneliness, the knowledge of just how little you matter that you already inflict upon yourself, that is a punishment for more suitable then one I could ever give you.

blackmage_nuke
12-18-2010, 11:19 AM
When I find the cure for cancer you're not getting any

Rodarian
12-18-2010, 02:11 PM
I'm not going to ask, I'll just give you spam...

Ultima Shadow
12-18-2010, 02:26 PM
I stole your creditcard. Then I cooked it and fed it to a babywolf. Now, punish me for being a naughty boy. =)

fire_of_avalon
12-18-2010, 03:14 PM
*wiggle*

Rantz
12-18-2010, 07:53 PM
I long to be judged.

Peegee
12-18-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm universally loved and adored. Come at me bro

NorthernChaosGod
12-18-2010, 09:25 PM
That was weak, you suck.

Madame Adequate
12-19-2010, 05:31 AM
This should be endearingly mediocre.

Laddy
12-19-2010, 03:23 PM
Judge me!

Vyk
12-19-2010, 04:00 PM
I had cinnamon rolls this morning. With icing. That is beyond judgement!

Carl the Llama
12-19-2010, 10:42 PM
Have at thee snake!

NeoCracker
12-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Damn you people, I didn't think this many of you would
sliver in. I was hoping to pass the time, put next
to no effort into it, and go about my day, but I look
back and now I have :bou::bou::bou::bou: to write.

smurf.

@Rodarian:

@Ultima Shadow: One who rejects reality in favor of known falsehoods. Fear of facing the world, you run into your fantasy lands, every fiber of who you are is forged not on reality, but on imagination.

What you shall lose is that very essence of who you are. All the wonderment of fantasy shall ring in your mind as dull, and amount of effort will ever get your creative juices flowing. All that is left in your world shall be cold, hard reality.

@foa: So little there is to speak of, the intimidating
front and power granted to you by others is all you have
ever been. Strip away either of these two aspects, you would be nothing more then a passing nuisance. Therefore, that shall be your punishment. A stripping of your powers
only to find the intimidation is meaningless without any muscle to back it up.

@Rantzien: Seeking the Judgment of others is foolhardy. You are unable to grasp yourself, and as a result flock to others in hopes of accomplishing something, of finding some kind assurance to your value, and as a result miss becoming something of value.

You will now find the Judgment you seek, the eyes of everyone around you will clearly communicate their disgust at what you are, and their disappointment in your failings to be what you could have been.

@PG: You hide behind a cloudy veil, disorienting
and confusing all around you. What do you accomplish by
doing so? So disengaged from the world you force yourself
to be, you probably believe in the false pretense you
yourself created, seeing this tapestry of the bizarre
as reality.

For you, the punishment the web you once wove to be
untangled and re-woven by another. Locked in an eternal
debate against countless other PG's, all holding different
views. Only when all agree will the torment end.

@Milf: Your Moms Mediocre. :mad2:

@Laddy: No.

@Vyk + @KaiserDragon: And now I'm out of Ideas...

Clo
12-20-2010, 03:57 AM
Judge me.

Raistlin
12-20-2010, 04:53 AM
I would like to see you try.

Vyk
12-20-2010, 05:36 AM
I think Kaiser and I just won the game

Go team VyKaiser!

Carl the Llama
12-21-2010, 11:45 AM
That means we should get to ask a question!!!

Pheesh
12-21-2010, 11:53 AM
Neocracker for nicest member!!