China
Japan
South Korea
Singapore
Australia

You? :bigsmile:

Rye
12-19-2010, 05:43 PM
My top choices right now are Japan (^_^;;~), Prague, all of Scandinavia, Germany, South Korea, Israel, Turkey, and Switzerland.

Jessweeee♪
12-19-2010, 05:56 PM
England, Japan, and Italy are on the list currently.

kotora
12-19-2010, 06:21 PM
going to outer space would be pretty damn awesome

Seraphic
12-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Dubai,Japan,Sweden,China,New Zealand,England and France are my tops for sure.

Chris
12-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Egypt and Ireland. To mention just a few. :p

Shiny
12-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Italy (Venice, Rome, Sicily, Florence, etc.)
Amsterdam
Russia
Germany
England -- incidentally I may actually be going here sooner than I thought since my friend and her aunt are planning a trip for
next year
Brazil (although I am a bit apprehensive about going because there are some parts that are very sketchy)
Spain (mainly for Madrid and Barcelona)
Jerusalem (for the pilgrimage)
Japan (for Tokyo and Kyoto)
India (I just love the food, bollywood, the brown men, the music, and the culture)
France (Paris and Nice)
Jamaica
Fiji
Canada ( to be on the set of a George Romero film :D)
Cuba (if that were possible)

And for the states:

Hawaii
California
Illinois
Nawlins'

Shlup
12-19-2010, 11:37 PM
I have been to Las Vegas, Hawaii, Alaska, Jamaica, the Grand Canyon, San Francisco, and Japan.

I want to visit Japan (over and over again), Disney World, New York City, Germany, Scottland, Ireland, France, England, Spain, Greece, India, and Fiji. Maybe an African safari trip too. I will probably do all or most of the Europe ones Summer 2012.

blackmage_nuke
12-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Canada, England and Hong Kong

Shiny
12-20-2010, 01:11 AM
I have been to Las Vegas, Hawaii, Alaska, Jamaica, the Grand Canyon, San Francisco, and Japan.

I want to visit Japan (over and over again), Disney World, New York City, Germany, Scottland, Ireland, France, England, Spain, Greece, India, and Fiji. Maybe an African safari trip too. I will probably do all or most of the Europe ones Summer 2012.

Nah, you're not allowed to go to Africa after your Jamaica comment.

Shlup
12-20-2010, 01:54 AM
What was my Jamaica comment?

Raistlin
12-20-2010, 03:22 AM
England, Japan, and Italy are on the list currently.

These are my top three as well.

Clo
12-20-2010, 03:42 AM
I really want to go to Greece.

あるはずのないピカチュウ
12-20-2010, 09:33 AM
Some brothel in Thailand or Malaysia

NorthernChaosGod
12-20-2010, 09:50 PM
I want to chill with the Pope.

Peegee
12-20-2010, 10:31 PM
Names places you wanna go to!

Jamaica - age 17
China - I actually went earlier this year
Japan - one day. Maybe 2012
South Korea - very possible. Brother's gf said yes to being my guide if I ever go
Singapore - not too interested bc I am afraid of being arrested
Australia - 2011

You? :bigsmile:

Also I've been to:
USA - California, New York City, Tennessee, Connecticut, Manhattan, Florida, Arkansas, Chicago...I don't remember any other places in USA I've been
Canada - Ontario, Alberta (Banff <3), British Columbia (Nainamo/Vancouver)

As for the topic:
Amsterdam
UK
Ireland
Baffin Island (Canada)
Tasmania
New Zealand

I love to spend time with friends in foreign countries. I hate traveling, despite what this post may indicate.

Bunny
12-20-2010, 10:48 PM
http://www.lexas.net/worldfactbook/resources/reference_maps/jpg/time_zones.jpg

Point at a country.

Clo
12-21-2010, 12:29 AM
Uzbekistan?

Rantz
12-21-2010, 01:22 AM
South Korea?

Shlup
12-21-2010, 02:47 AM
No guys, he wants to go to Uraguay. It calls to him.

Laddy
12-21-2010, 03:36 AM
Tennessee
Next time you go, give ol' Laddy a visit!

Freya
12-21-2010, 05:27 AM
England, Sweden, Germany again, China, Japan, and Australia!

Germany is really fun. They love Americans there and if you know a little bit of German they think you're really awesome. Or at least when I went they did. I want to go back and hit up Berlin instead of Munich.

Bunny
12-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Uzbekistan?

No guys, he wants to go to Uraguay. It calls to him.

South Korea?

I would visit all of these countries.

Rantz
12-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Sweden

all of Scandinavia

Sweden

Sweden

Meatball Meetup?

Pheesh
12-21-2010, 12:01 PM
USA - (specifically Boston, Vegas, Hawaii, LA and New York)
Canada
The Bahamas
Russia

and to a lesser extent Italy and France.

Shorty
12-21-2010, 06:26 PM
The east US coast
Hawaii
France (Paris)
England
Scotland
Ireland
Netherlands
Sweden
Norway
Italy
Spain
Greece
Egypt
Japan

There's more I've forgotten, I'm sure.

Aerith's Knight
12-21-2010, 07:01 PM
An unfortunate announcement for all Amsterdam planners. Due to some imminent passing legislation, Weed will no longer be able to purchased legally in the Netherlands by foreighners. You need an issued weed card now.

Prostitution is still going strong though.

Psychotic
12-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Vegas and I might just do that in 2011. I want to see me some crazy glitzy lights.
Hawaii - kind of explains itself. Just something relaxing. Palm trees. Palm trees.
I guess somewhere in Scandinavia, I like the whole fjordy relaxy thing they have going on.
Egypt. I want to see pyramids, ride a camel, and punch a shark.
Japan/China. They both have some fascinating history and architecture. The only downside is that I might get exposed to anime fans.

Aerith's Knight
12-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Japan/China. They both have some fascinating history and architecture. The only downside is that I might get exposed to anime fans.

Just wear deoderant. Anime conventions have showed us this is deadly to anime fans in Japan.

Old Manus
12-21-2010, 07:31 PM
England
Scotland
Ireland
I don't blame anybody for sidestepping Wales

Miriel
12-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Vegas and I might just do that in 2011. I want to see me some crazy glitzy lights.

Vegas is one of my absolute favorite places in the world! I'm hitting it up for the 3rd time this year right before New Year's. :D When you do go, check out Smarter Vegas (http://www.smartervegas.com/) for deals and whatnot.

High up on my list of places to go include:

New Zealand
Italy
France

But I'm like Bunny, I'd love to go to most places in the world. Except Russia. No desire to go to Russia.

Levian
12-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Galapagos islands! Crazy animals ftw.
Cyprus, or the Famagusta district to be more exact. I'll just break through security.
Azores
Cape Verde
Christmas Island. Probably just a :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty island, but come on, it's christmas island!
New Zealand

+ Lots of random islands I keep stumbling across when I roam around in Google Maps. I'm very attracted to remote places.

LunarWeaver
12-21-2010, 08:42 PM
I want to visit a cafe a few blocks from where I live. I don't want to be all alone and weird looking, though. I'd need a laptop or book first. It's public armor. But then I'm all pretentious looking, you know? Soon I'd have to make a "Ask a pretentious asshole" thread, and I wouldn't want to trample on Roto's thread about being a huge whore.

Rantz
12-21-2010, 08:46 PM
New Zealand
Italy
France

Galapagos islands
New Zealand

These are high on my list as well. Add to that the US, Iceland, and possibly Africa, and I'm set for a while.

Peegee
12-21-2010, 08:56 PM
An unfortunate announcement for all Amsterdam planners. Due to some imminent passing legislation, Weed will no longer be able to purchased legally in the Netherlands by foreighners [sic]. You need an issued weed card now.

Prostitution is still going strong though.

I can only pay for sex [well not coitus] so much before I feel sick. Remember hookers and strippers aren't paid to love you.

So I can imagine it's not fun

But weed. Weed is always fun

Shlup
12-21-2010, 09:13 PM
I don't get the appeal of Amsterdam. It's not like it's hard to get weed and hookers here.

But in Japan they're so clean!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4579297339_1fa0e7cf60.jpg

Madame Adequate
12-21-2010, 11:29 PM
I'd quite like anything involving "Exposure" and "Hannah Minx" tbh

I want to go to Peru, see places like Machu Pikachu, and Chile, to see Chan Chan. I also absolutely must go to Easter Island because Moai are the pinnacle of human art and sculpture.

I want to go to California. I'd visit Cascadia if it was an independent country, but as it stands it's just a rainy place that tries to ignore D.C.

Bunny
12-21-2010, 11:51 PM
I don't get the appeal of Amsterdam. It's not like it's hard to get weed and hookers here.

Yeah but can you murder the hookers and get a commendation from the mayor of Amsterdam? Nope.

kotora
12-22-2010, 12:51 AM

But in Japan they're so clean!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4579297339_1fa0e7cf60.jpg

creeps me out just looking at those future serial rapists

on the topic of Amsterdam: we also have stuff like culture and art. Then again who cares about that :bou::bou::bou::bou:

Peegee
12-22-2010, 05:10 PM

I want to go to Peru, see places like Machu Pikachu, and Chile, to see Chan Chan. I also absolutely must go to Easter Island because Moai are the pinnacle of human art and sculpture.

I want to go to California. I'd visit Cascadia if it was an independent country, but as it stands it's just a rainy place that tries to ignore D.C.

...is there an auto correct for Picchu -> Pikachu or are you misspelling 'Machu Pikchu' again?

escobert
12-22-2010, 09:33 PM
Japan, Brazil and Egypt are three places I'd like to see.
I've been to Australia and New Zealand and lots of Europen countries (France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Hungry ect.) I went to the carribean once but I was very little and hardly remember any of it.

Shiny
12-23-2010, 12:06 AM

Point at a country.

North Korea.

Madame Adequate
12-23-2010, 12:32 AM

...is there an auto correct for Picchu -> Pikachu or are you misspelling 'Machu Pikchu' again?

What the hell do you mean "again"? :mad2:

Bunny
12-23-2010, 01:03 AM

Point at a country.

North Korea.

1) North Korea isn't a country, it is a :bou::bou::bou::bou:storm of crazy.
2) Yeah, why not?

Brennan
12-23-2010, 05:50 AM
Germany due to my last name originating from Germany.
And I hear that there is a place that's name is my last name, O_O

Breine
12-23-2010, 04:31 PM
I wanna see it all. Period.

Peegee
12-23-2010, 04:55 PM

What the hell do you mean "again"? :mad2:

>Machu Pikachu

Remon
12-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Kyoto and Saint Petersburg. The first for being a Japanophile , and the second for loving Russia :P