PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation to be released this february

Crossblades
12-20-2010, 08:23 PM
RPGFan News - Revel in Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation This February (http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2010/821.html)

Forget the roses and Hallmark cards, RPGFans; this year, Valentine's Day will have us too busy saving the world to worry about such trivialities as romance. Nintendo of America announced today that Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation will be released for the Nintendo DS on February 14th, 2011. The final chapter of the Zenithia trilogy will be making its North American debut for the very first time, and as of its release, every main-series Dragon Quest game will be available in English.

Like its DS predecessors, Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation features updated graphics in addition to new character classes (over 15 in total). Players will explore several worlds as they battle monsters and allay the suffering caused by the evil Murdaw. Even series veterans will find that much has changed since the game's original 1995 Super Famicom release.

Between DQVI, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Ys I & II Chronicles, and the following week's release of Radiant Historia, February is poised to be a month full of adventure. Check back with RPGFan for continued coverage of all the above titles and more!

Del Murder
12-20-2010, 09:46 PM
Awesome. The only DQ I've never played!

Bastian
02-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Yay! I actually started DQ with IV and then V. Just finished IX (and VIII a while back). Soooo looking forward to getting VI! Love me some DQ!

Now if only I could convince myself to finish VII...

Depression Moon
02-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Why does everything have to be on the DS?

VeloZer0
02-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Because it has the biggest install base of any console?

Flying Arrow
02-03-2011, 03:08 AM
Intriguing. I'd be interested in this, but I'm so behind when it comes to DS RPGs. I still have a year-old Etrian Odyssey 2 file and haven't played SMT: Strange Journey, Infinite Space or DQ9 yet (to name a few). Add to this that, in general, I'm not big on handheld gaming and, well... it'll be a while before I get to this one.

Roogle
02-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Here is a short story about a 76 year old video game fan who wished to see the release of Dragon Quest VI (http://tinycartridge.com/post/3006063488/dragon-quest-vis-english-release-a-month-too-late-for).